Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Best $50+5 Players... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388991)

Bonafone 12-02-2005 06:08 AM

Re: Best $50+5 Players...

Thanks, whats your sn? PM me if you don't want everyone to know. I do make some plays that look really donkish, but most of the time i have some reasoning behind it some of which is probably pretty stoopid. And why are you up so late? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bonafone 12-02-2005 06:11 AM

Custer,

I am in the thread so you can talk to me. HH?

tigerite 12-02-2005 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, whats your sn? PM me if you don't want everyone to know. I do make some plays that look really donkish, but most of the time i have some reasoning behind it some of which is probably pretty stoopid. And why are you up so late? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Late? Heh, it's 10am here, I'm in the UK.

Bonafone 12-02-2005 06:13 AM

tiger,

I'm special, I apologize. well good morning.

Annulus 12-02-2005 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, tell your buddy to quit calling all-ins from his BB with weak aces and low pocket pairs. He keeps calling me with these types of hands and he's hurting both of us. If his goal is to get me to stop raising his blinds, it won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on the situation, those are probably correct plays he's making.

raptor517 12-02-2005 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, tell your buddy to quit calling all-ins from his BB with weak aces and low pocket pairs. He keeps calling me with these types of hands and he's hurting both of us. If his goal is to get me to stop raising his blinds, it won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

you probably have a hole in yer game. its that you dont call enough from the bb. if the blinds are big enough, and yer shoving like 5-6x, im calling with alll sorts of pairs and almost any ace, especially if i know its a 2+2er and his range is huge. i doubt hes making much of an error, he plays solid. holla

The4Aces 12-02-2005 08:01 AM

aggiepoker09

microbet 12-02-2005 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shipitholla is raptor's friend and is only mediocre...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry this has been bugging me. If I played the 55's i could almost guarantee I would be one of the best there. And i do have results to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played Bonofone more than I've played anyone else. He's solid.

citanul 12-02-2005 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

i think that might actually be all i have to say on the subject.

c

citanul 12-02-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which players do you guys tend to avoid at the $50+5 level on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

here, i'll give you a real answer:

none.

the second answer is:

why don't you play a few and make these decisions for yourself?

c

12-03-2005 12:23 AM

i've played a few, citanual...a few thousand...

thanks

bonafone, i said you were only mediocre because i saw you push with a/3 offsuit from first position at an 8-man table...you had 1200 chips and blinds were 50/100...

citanul 12-03-2005 12:57 AM

if you've played a few thousand and you still feel the need to ask a question this dumb, you need to get your head out of your ass. (i was going to write you can suck my dick, but my brother says i could get banned for that.)

citanul

bjb23 12-03-2005 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you've played a few thousand and you still feel the need to ask a question this dumb, you need to get your head out of your ass. (i was going to write you can suck my dick, but my brother says i could get banned for that.)

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

pure genius. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] thanks for the laugh.

12-03-2005 01:19 AM

I'll sell you a list for $20 per name. Just tell me how many you want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

12-03-2005 01:22 AM

i've played a ton, but i still feel there are some great players out there of which i am not aware...

no reason to be such a dick...

Bonafone 12-03-2005 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bonafone, i said you were only mediocre because i saw you push with a/3 offsuit from first position at an 8-man table...you had 1200 chips and blinds were 50/100...

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to see the hh, what level was this at?

12-03-2005 02:16 AM

it was a few days ago...level 4

12-03-2005 03:19 AM

maybe you missed the [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

if you have a list already-- why not post it? you'd probably get more feedback that way.

otherwise, my offer is genuine... i'm not sure why charging someone for something that I've put time into makes me "such a dick" though... especially for doing something that is entirely uninteresting... if I was still in engineering, would I be a dick for charging consulting fees?

sorry if that makes me a dick...

12-03-2005 08:29 AM

sorry bad_egg, i wasn't talking to you... i don't think you're a dick... =)

tigerite 12-03-2005 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it was a few days ago...level 4

[/ QUOTE ]

It might've been a misclick, esp if using MTH/AutoHotkey. I've pushed on a couple of tables in my time meaning to push on a different one, often with hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] results.

Bonafone 12-03-2005 10:26 AM

No, i think he's confused. I have played a total of about 30 $55's in the past month and all of them were over a week ago so maybe it wasn't me. I can assure you I did not push 12bbs utg with A3 off. if he told me his screen name i could find the game/hand he is talking about.

Degen 12-03-2005 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, i think he's confused. I have played a total of about 30 $55's in the past month and all of them were over a week ago so maybe it wasn't me. I can assure you I did not push 12bbs utg with A3 off. if he told me his screen name i could find the game/hand he is talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey bona...relax and go count hundred dollar bills

axeshigh 12-03-2005 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll sell you a list for $20 per name. Just tell me how many you want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, maybe I can sell your name for 20$ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bigt439 12-03-2005 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonafone is quite solid. I don't enjoy playing against him. But I'm sure you miss some pushes because I've seen you fold a number of clear push any 2 spots.

microbet 12-03-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonafone is quite solid. I don't enjoy playing against him. But I'm sure you miss some pushes because I've seen you fold a number of clear push any 2 spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's pretty observant I think because after a couple spite calls I don't think he makes all the "any two" pushes into me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

12-03-2005 06:48 PM

bona, if you are "shipitholla"...it was definitely you...i asked if you were raptor during the game...and you said you were his friend...remember?

bones 12-03-2005 06:52 PM

I don't understand why this is so difficult. He asked you to either provide a HH or a name so he could look it up himself. You keep saying "No, it was you. You play bad" or words that effect.

Either produce a HH or say "Sorry, I was wrong to make baseless claims."

FieryJustice 12-03-2005 07:55 PM

I am 100% sure he didnt push in that spot because if he did, I would disown him.