Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381511)

imported_luckyme 11-23-2005 01:07 PM

Re: The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x)

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having trouble getting this bonus credited? I signed up for it, got the confirmation e-mail, played 505 raked hands—finished them Sunday night. I’ve e-mailed support twice—no bonus and no reply. Guess I need to call them?

[/ QUOTE ]
same experience

SwampyJ 11-23-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having trouble getting this bonus credited? I signed up for it, got the confirmation e-mail, played 505 raked hands—finished them Sunday night. I’ve e-mailed support twice—no bonus and no reply. Guess I need to call them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same situation. I am going to give them a couple of more days, then, if do not get any reply from my emails or the bonus, I will try calling them on Friday.

RiverTheNuts 11-23-2005 01:57 PM

Same, finished tuesday night and sent an email asking them to release it... no response... I can only imagine how long cashout is gonna take...

PS- Do we have to upload verification documents?? I saw a link to that in the cashier... if so, which ones?

Zoelef 11-23-2005 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same situation. I am going to give them a couple of more days, then, if do not get any reply from my emails or the bonus, I will try calling them on Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

celiboy 11-23-2005 04:36 PM

Bah

OK I have a Prima "alias" already thru 365. I try logging in with this info and it's no go. OK fine, I set up a new account from scratch....nope, can't login as I can only play under one alias on the network. I'm sure there is a way around this, but if it's such a hassle to sign up I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Maybe I'm a moron but find the whole Prima network confusing. User name, alias, screenname, some have account #'s, etc....No thanks.

OrianasDaad 11-23-2005 04:42 PM

You should be able to set up accounts at both. I've currently got memberships at 3 Prima sites (RV, TGC, 365), soon to be 4 (GR). All with the same alias. It's required to be that way.

I do remember some trouble and confusion when I first set up my 2nd Prima account, though. I'd call support, in your situation.

celiboy 11-23-2005 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should be able to set up accounts at both. I've currently got memberships at 3 Prima sites (RV, TGC, 365), soon to be 4 (GR). All with the same alias. It's required to be that way.

I do remember some trouble and confusion when I first set up my 2nd Prima account, though. I'd call support, in your situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I did that and I was told to contact Bet365 to get my verification code....WTF...how many codes, usernames do I need to freaking play some poker

albedoa 11-23-2005 06:04 PM

I am having some real trouble with this site, mostly with the software while multitabling. It often does not tell me when my turn is up (especially if I choose not to auto-post my blinds) and it sits me out with no warning. This is costing me money because I am missing hands and having to repost blinds, and it is making me miss bets and misplay hands on some tables because I have to constantly be switching between tables to make sure it isn't my turn.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a remedy? I am thinking about just skipping the bonus 100 hands into it and cashing out while I am ahead.

The reports of the bonus not being credited are swaying my decision even more.

RiverTheNuts 11-23-2005 06:05 PM

I havent had any software problems... I 3 table 6 max on miniview, still no word about the bonus, this place is pissing me off... bet365 will be my permanent prima site

GoCubsGo 11-23-2005 06:08 PM

I signed up through PSO. 6000 PSO points ($60) + $10 signup bonus + $50 first deposit bonus + this $100 = $220 for 750 raked hands. Sweet.

albedoa 11-23-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I havent had any software problems... I 3 table 6 max on miniview, still no word about the bonus, this place is pissing me off... bet365 will be my permanent prima site

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, the mini view looks like a breath of fresh air. Still the silence about the bonus releases bothers me. People on other forums aren't being paid either, and there is absolutely no word from customer support regarding this issue.

Is this seriously the kind of poker site we are dealing with? One that runs a 5x reload bonus to lure in customers only to find it doesn't have adequate resources to provide automatic payouts or respond to customer concerns?

fire_fly 11-23-2005 06:57 PM

gotta say, WOW, i've played at close to 20 poker rooms and this site has the UGLIEST F*KIN software i've ever seen. And completely counter-intuitive in soooo many ways.

I've never cashed out before completing a bonus before, but this may be my first.

MyTurn2Raise 11-23-2005 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gotta say, WOW, i've played at close to 20 poker rooms and this site has the UGLIEST F*KIN software i've ever seen. And completely counter-intuitive in soooo many ways.

I've never cashed out before completing a bonus before, but this may be my first.

[/ QUOTE ]

signed up through raketherake (good times) and hit the initial deposit and the reload both at the same time...hands double counted...sweet
I'm playing more than enough hands anyway
I'm even contemplating the $1500 uber-bonus

fire_fly 11-23-2005 07:46 PM

are you sure you get the initial+reload at same time? That would definately make it worth it... and yeah, I made sure to get rakeback too.

I'm guessing bonii gets subtracted from MGR?

MyTurn2Raise 11-23-2005 07:48 PM

I played 700 raked hands and had both....350+500=850, so I got credited somewhere. I'm assuming they both cleared at the same time.

OrianasDaad 11-23-2005 07:53 PM

What limit did you play, if you don't mind me asking.

MyTurn2Raise 11-23-2005 07:56 PM

2/4 ---full ring and 6 max (I'm MyTurn2Raise there-ironic)
some brutal full ring games---11.2% VPIP on one-yikes
Not good tables but the bonus is nice
Was brutalized yesterday...kicked ass today
Up $150 on play and $150 on bonus is sweet

Sniper 11-23-2005 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having trouble getting this bonus credited?

[/ QUOTE ]

The T&C stated that they could take up to 72 hours to payout after completion... their bonus system isn't the greatest, but you will be credited... just give them a call on the phone and they should be able to take care of it.

Sometimes, they actually credit the bonus before you actually complete the requirements... so make sure you go into playcheck and request "last 10 admin events".

OrianasDaad 11-23-2005 09:54 PM

I think I'm going to take the next couple of days off from both TGC and Bet365 and go back to clearing a PokerRoom skin bonus. Once I know where I stand, then I'll come back to hit these bonuses.

I've played 850 raked at TGC, though, so I'm withdrawing to use the funds at PokerRoom. I'm going to wait at Bet365 to see if they are going to offer the reload for December as well.

I'm remembering my previous experiences at Prima, back when I started this adventure over a year ago. Patience and persistance is the key.

xLukex 11-23-2005 11:20 PM

Ok I deposited, got rakeback for it, and clicked the link to do the promo code.

Where can I see if it has accepted the bonus or not? I don't want to play a ton of raked hands if they won't count.

Sniper 11-23-2005 11:38 PM

You should receive the following confirmation email...

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there,

Thank you for registering for the 50% Reload Bonus at
The Gaming Club Online Poker Room.

Your registration was successful and all your raked
hands made before November 28th, will count towards
the 5 times raked hand requirement for this promotion.

Click on the link below to view the terms and conditions
for this promotion.

http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/promo...info/terms.asp

Best wishes,

Nick
Customer Relations

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't, just call them!

albedoa 11-24-2005 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a coincidence. I came back to this thread to post what you said almost word-for-word. Bad software, bad support, no fun. I always believed that the first bonus I would ever give up on would be one I expected to clear with a negative net profit. That's not the case here. I am just so flabbergasted at how horrible and backwards the software is and how unresponsive customer support is. This bonus isn't worth the headaches.

Shame on them.

MyTurn2Raise 11-24-2005 03:06 AM

I don't get it...I like TheGamingClub software and tables (the fold/raise being on the opposite side of most big rooms took a little getting used to)

Bet365 is better though....cleared that bonus tonight 5-tabling 1/2...ugly; table averages 17VPIP,8PFR,$7

11-24-2005 03:23 AM

does someone know if this reload can be cleared at the same time with the first deposit bonus? TGC manager?
If so, it may be time to join TGC [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Synergistic Explosions 11-24-2005 03:40 AM

Great reload bonus. Thanks TGC.

barongreenback 11-24-2005 05:29 AM

They credited my bonus soon after I started playing. Unfortunately it was $50 instead of $100. I deposited > $200. I've done the required hands now and I'll see if it turns up over the next 3 days before emailing them.

Has anyone else recieved their bonus in chunks before at TGC? Have I misunderstood the bonus size.

As for the site, I didn't have any big complaints. Some days the software took a lot of my computer's resources, other days it was fine. Also, I found the NL slider difficult to use for small amounts. Overall, I'm happy to play there. Of course, I could say the same about most sites and I can't play everywhere. I'm feeling the need to settle down but haven't decided where yet.

James

Gaming Club 11-24-2005 09:58 AM

MyMindIsGoing
[ QUOTE ]

I have a question, or two. Í opened up an account two days ago and deposited $50, will I be able to clear that bonus playing fixed 0.5/1.0?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just to make sure we’re on the same page, you’re referring to $0.50/$1 right? If so, if it’s the re-load in particular you’re referring to, then yes it is clearable at this limit. For the sign-up bonus though, you’d have to switch to NL.

[ QUOTE ]

How come first time deposit bonus are only for 2/4 fixed and up? To prevent misuse of the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
Various structures for bonuses are frequently tested to see what works best for players and for us – and of course trying to find a happy medium. This is also why we were giving the reloads with very different requirements a run.

GailMI, luckyme, SwampyJ, RiverTheNuts, Zoelof
If you have yet to receive a response from our support desk via email and you still haven’t received your bonus within the timeframe stipulated by the T & C, please call us toll free (the quickest way to get an answer) on one of the following numbers:

USA: 1 800 824 2458
Canada: 1 800 262 9107
UK: 0 800 917 3471

Alternatively, you can PM us for help and we’ll sort it out. Please don’t be worried, if you’ve met the requirements you’ll get your bonus.

celiboy
[ QUOTE ]

OK I have a Prima "alias" already thru 365. I try logging in with this info and it's no go. OK fine, I set up a new account from scratch....nope, can't login as I can only play under one alias on the network. I'm sure there is a way around this, but if it's such a hassle to sign up I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Maybe I'm a moron but find the whole Prima network confusing. User name, alias, screenname, some have account #'s, etc....No thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair comments regarding the registration process – it’s been noted. This is an area which we’re looking at very closely to improve and streamline, so this is good feedback, thank you.

PM us your alias at your earliest convenience and we’ll look into this problem for you. Also, if you could tell us who you spoke to at the support desk it would be appreciated as contacting Bet365 for a verification code shouldn’t have been necessary in order to resolve this for you.

albedoa
[ QUOTE ]

I am having some real trouble with this site, mostly with the software while multitabling. It often does not tell me when my turn is up (especially if I choose not to auto-post my blinds) and it sits me out with no warning. This is costing me money because I am missing hands and having to repost blinds, and it is making me miss bets and misplay hands on some tables because I have to constantly be switching between tables to make sure it isn't my turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you’re referring to the active table coming to the front, we’d like to get some more information from you (and others if possible!) on it.

When playing multiple tables with the poker lobby front of screen, the active table jumps to the front. However, when you have another window like a browser or other application active, only the minimized block of the table in the taskbar flashes indicating that it’s your turn.

We assume that you’d prefer to have the active table jump to the front at all times. If that’s the case, is there anyone else who would like to see the same sort of functionality?

[ QUOTE ]

Great reload bonus. Thanks TGC.

[/ QUOTE ]
NP [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice to see that you’re still posting here Synergistic.

barongreenback
Same as above – if you haven’t received the full bonus within the timeframe stipulated by T & C, then give support a call or PM us for assistance.

[ QUOTE ]

As for the site, I didn't have any big complaints. Some days the software took a lot of my computer's resources, other days it was fine. Also, I found the NL slider difficult to use for small amounts. Overall, I'm happy to play there. Of course, I could say the same about most sites and I can't play everywhere. I'm feeling the need to settle down but haven't decided where yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Regarding the NL slider, here’s something that will hopefully help you with using it. Click in the box and type in an amount you want to bet and hit enter/return. It will change the bet button to the amount you entered. Then simply click bet. Alternatively, you can right click on the slider and it will give you different increments you can select to bet.

Eder 11-24-2005 10:54 AM

err...1 more problem....seems your software still has me on distribution mode even though I reloaded my account. Or should I email support on this?

PrincipalSkinner 11-24-2005 10:58 AM

Mr. Gaming Club Guy (as long as you're here)--

Is it possible for me to cash out to Firepay even though I deposited using Neteller? Thanks . . .

Sniper 11-24-2005 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They credited my bonus soon after I started playing. Unfortunately it was $50 instead of $100. I deposited > $200. I've done the required hands now and I'll see if it turns up over the next 3 days before emailing them.

Has anyone else recieved their bonus in chunks before at TGC? Have I misunderstood the bonus size.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has happened to me before also... its a little strange, but the full credit always gets there!... if you are impatient, call their support line.

xLukex 11-24-2005 03:42 PM

Attn: Gaming Club.

I like the sound of that $1500 bonus for however many raked hands. I'm just not sure if that started as soon as I signed up or what. Can you give me more details on this promotion? I think I remember yours being one of the card rooms open to negotiation. I need a room to give me motivation to play--I'm looking in your direction.

Luke

I would have some general questions about it also. For instance, does it matter if I'm already signed up under an affiliate or not? Things like that.

Gaming Club 11-25-2005 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

err...1 more problem....seems your software still has me on distribution mode even though I reloaded my account. Or should I email support on this?

[/ QUOTE ]
We don’t quite understand what you mean here Eder – could you possibly clarify for us? Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

Is it possible for me to cash out to Firepay even though I deposited using Neteller? Thanks . . .

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange request and due to security and financial compliance requirements, will not be permitted. Could you let us know why you would like have a withdrawal sent to a different wallet completely? PM us if you like, as then we’ll be able to evaluate this in more detail.

xLukex (are you straight edge/hardcore by any chance? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
The $1500 offer will start as soon as you’ve signed up, however, you have to have used the relevant bonus code during sign-up to get it. PM us with your info and we can chat and try and get your questions resolved.

PrincipalSkinner 11-25-2005 09:57 AM

So, why do I want such a strange thing as to cash out to Firepay when I deposited with Neteller--hmmmmm, pretty hard to figure out--certainly a strange request--hmmm, how about I have plenty of money in my neteller account but I don't have any in my firepay account and I want to buy something from a site that accepts firepay and doesn't accept neteller? (Also bearing in mind that it costs $$ to move cash from my checking account to my firepay account, whereas I assume it wouldn't cost you any more to cash me out to firepay than to neteller) (Also bearing in mind that you DO offer firepay as a cashout option) Thanks . . .

PrincipalSkinner 11-25-2005 10:09 AM

I apologize for being sarcastic--actually TGC has provided me with better customer service than any other site--and, to be truthful, Pokerstars expressed the same reluctance "for security reasons" that you are expressing--I'm just frustrated that all of the sites make a big display of offering all these cashout options but then won't let you cashout to any other than the one you bought in with--why not just say that up front??????????? Thanks . . .

xLukex 11-25-2005 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We don’t quite understand what you mean here Eder – could you possibly clarify for us? Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange request and due to security and financial compliance requirements, will not be permitted. Could you let us know why you would like have a withdrawal sent to a different wallet completely? PM us if you like, as then we’ll be able to evaluate this in more detail.

xLukex (are you straight edge/hardcore by any chance? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
The $1500 offer will start as soon as you’ve signed up, however, you have to have used the relevant bonus code during sign-up to get it. PM us with your info and we can chat and try and get your questions resolved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both, sir. Is there any way we could come up with some sort of arrangement for a decent size bonus like this? I need something to motivate me to make the $$ for a new desktop with a 2nd 2001FP.

PS You guys really need to bring some more players in. Your 1/2 games are incredibly soft but 2/4 has very few games (even though they're total LAGfests).

PPS I got a call from The Gaming Club today. The man on the other side complimented me on finishing the reload bonus in a few hours haha. It was a pretty odd conversation. You can PM me about all of this if you'd like.

11-25-2005 09:36 PM

I just thought I'd chime in on my experience with this site. They called me today with the standard greeting and simple security check questions and then informed me that my reload bonus had already been credited. This was a big surprise to me as I hadn't emailed them yes and I didn't even think I'd played enough hands yet as my current total for the month is 600 raked hands BUT I didn't deposit and sign up for the reload bonus until I already had about 250 raked hands. Thanks for the great CS.

RiverTheNuts 11-25-2005 09:53 PM

I got my 100 bonus credited today after 4 days of waiting. They tell me I have to deposit again to get the other 50 dollars of bonus out... maybe later

How long do cashouts take?? I have until sunday to deposit at pokerstars/paradise

Roy6 11-26-2005 09:55 AM

Gaming Club!

I noticed you can't go back to a table with less money than you've left it. While this is very reasonable at NL/PL games, at FL it makes no sense and it just prevented me from opening up a new table, because I had to buy-in for 40 BBs to a table I've previously left and didn't have enough funds for a 3rd table.

Benholio 11-26-2005 11:37 AM

Gaming Club guy,

I wasn't able to clear up any funds until today, but I went ahead and tried to register for the bonus through the link provided. I did get a confirmation email that said raked hands played before the 28th would count towards this promotion. However, the terms & conditions page states that only deposits before Nov. 24th are eligible.

My question: If I deposit today, will I be eligible for this bonus?

Thanks!

MyMindIsGoing 11-26-2005 01:22 PM

That is not gaming club specific, it is like that on Prima. Wait an hour or till the table clears, then you can sit down again with as little as the min buy in.