Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How long was your "first time"? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377243)

Dominic 11-13-2005 06:57 PM

Re: How long was your \"first time\"?

about a minute or two. tops.

SackUp 11-13-2005 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe she said "You came before you even stuck it in" WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

we can be honest among friends [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

11-13-2005 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Girl: Do you have a condom?
Me: No. My stuff isn't even unpacked haha .
-silence, no movement-
Girl: Thats ok.
Me: Sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was a euphamism for being a virgin, I had to re-read it a time or two to figure out it is not.

Bradyams 11-13-2005 08:21 PM

I was so nervous I wasn't really focused on the sex so it took me nearly an hour. After that my time drastically dropped to about 5 minutes for the second time.

mikeymer 11-13-2005 08:41 PM

the first time i was wasted so i couldnt finish for an hour or so... then after that I think i was nervous??? I could never finish for the first 5-6 times I had sex. My weiner is weird.

11-13-2005 08:53 PM

My stop-watch doesnt go to 2 decimal places

partygirluk 11-13-2005 09:01 PM

It was 8 inches, but then I was only twelve.

SackUp 11-14-2005 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It was 8 inches, but then I was only twelve.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a horrid joke.

dblgutshot 11-14-2005 12:03 AM

So the first penis you took at age 12 was 8"?

thabadguy 11-14-2005 12:16 AM

I think this would be a more interesting post, if the title was...how long was your first LINE

Cunning Linguist 11-14-2005 01:07 AM

I didn't finish the first time, it lasted about 10 minutes but we stopped because it hurt her. The second time i lasted about three pumps. I just remember pulling out to try and re-gain my composure then saying 'fack, i'm done' as i doused her couch.

Sponger15SB 11-14-2005 01:13 AM

I have a friend who had sex with his girlfriend when he was 12. He had never jacked off before. He said he almost lost it putting the condom on, and then lasted like 3 seconds.

Mine was like 2 minutes maybe for my first time.

imported_anacardo 11-14-2005 01:16 AM

Snort. I bet he didn't even bust her hymen.

SackUp 11-14-2005 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was so nervous I wasn't really focused on the sex so it took me nearly an hour. After that my time drastically dropped to about 5 minutes for the second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF were you focusing on??

Chairman Wood 11-14-2005 02:33 AM

I was so nervous it took forever.

MyTurn2Raise 11-14-2005 06:31 AM

[censored]...I wish I could remember. I was drunk, but she said I was good and she actually meant it as she told me when I was bad later. I have no memory of it.

11-14-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember mine was pretty quick...It lasted about a min. or so. Anyone else???

[/ QUOTE ]

10.2 minutes -- 10 minutes to get it in (I'm too nice) and .2 minutes after.

[/ QUOTE ]
EEWWWW

11-16-2005 04:27 AM

Alright, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm nervous as hell about this stuff. If you bust in like 20 seconds doesn't the female look at you like a moron?

jonoo 11-16-2005 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm nervous as hell about this stuff. If you bust in like 20 seconds doesn't the female look at you like a moron?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

11-16-2005 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm screwed for life. I passed up my chance in high school of doing this and now feel like I'm behind on the times. What should be a respectable time and should I let the girl know? (It will probably be obvious).

diebitter 11-16-2005 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, stop sweating on it first thing - you're not helping yourself. There's an easy solution.

Keep jerking off so your tank stays as empty as possible.

I used to do this as a teen (not for this reason, but just to stay sane - remember being a horny teen, huh?) and I actually got on my 3rd-4th time ever something like "wow, you really know what you're doing", but frankly it was just going at it hammer and tong, and just taking a good time to come, cos of excessive jerkage.

11-16-2005 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, stop sweating on it first thing - you're not helping yourself. There's an easy solution.

Keep jerking off so your tank stays as empty as possible.

I used to do this as a teen (not for this reason, but just to stay sane - remember being a horny teen, huh?) and I actually got on my 3rd-4th time ever something like "wow, you really know what you're doing", but frankly it was just going at it hammer and tong, and just taking a good time to come, cos of excessive jerkage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really worried about lasting long. It's a worry but the more worried thing is the question of whether or not I tell the drunk girl its my first time.

I wouldn't look down on a girl if it was her first time but I bet I would get looked down on.

diebitter 11-16-2005 04:40 AM

Very, very girl dependent, but I really think most will think it's quite sweet and find it sort of a thrill to help you out if you tell. If you don't tell, well, stupid stuff happen in sex quite a bit, so don't sweat it.

Just get it done, and you'll be fine.

Best do it with a girl that doesn't know any of your acquiantances directly or indirectly though (if you don't want them to find out)

Publos Nemesis 11-16-2005 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember mine was pretty quick...It lasted about a min. or so. Anyone else???

[/ QUOTE ]

10.2 minutes -- 10 minutes to get it in (I'm too nice) and .2 minutes after.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha! sadly i was somewhere along these lines as well. cheers

CPSUpoker 11-16-2005 04:52 AM

semi-buzzed, she was semi-buzzed, and it lasted a good hour or so. I played it like a pro, multi-positions, etc.

11-16-2005 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm screwed for life. I passed up my chance in high school of doing this and now feel like I'm behind on the times. What should be a respectable time and should I let the girl know? (It will probably be obvious).

[/ QUOTE ]

just practice on a hooker Michael Davis stylez

They wont bitch, they got your 50 dollars for 1/10th a nights work!

Dariel86 11-16-2005 06:03 AM

You can always do it with the whores