Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   a proposition for OOT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372247)

InchoateHand 11-05-2005 04:40 AM

Re: a proposition for OOT

You are a [censored] moron for not getting "a tattoo you regret" to begin with. One of the nicest things about being into punk rock in my adolescence is that I never have to worry about desecrating my body now. Its a like a new car once it gets few dings.

Tattoos are [censored] lame. I should know that---I have one that says literally that.

Ulysses 11-05-2005 05:43 AM

Please post details in the Round 3 Crimson Challenge thread (next week, post-NYC). I'm pretty sure we'll be able to hook you up.

JihadOnTheRiver 11-05-2005 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How many tattoos do you have already?

Most people I know that have a "stupid tattoo" got it as their first - or at worst, their second - tattoo. I, for one, have no stupid tattoos and constantly endeavor to keep it that way. You want a "new" tattoo - what are your old tattoos? Post pics for judgement and ridicule.

And if you're gonna get somethin like SIIHP, at least go balls out and get "STICK IT IN HER POOPER" inked on your stomach. Ya know, where "THUG LIFE" belongs. That'd be rad.

[/ QUOTE ]

All tattoos, generally speaking, are completely retarded/stupid. Recognize nigga.

11-05-2005 06:59 AM

If you actually went through with it, which you likely dont have the guts to, you'd probably become the moderator of oot or at least have a title change, possibly a different colored name.

renodoc 11-05-2005 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: I have a huge freaking headache.... and I obstinately voted for nader anyways cuz Kerry was a damn pantywaste... so maybe I shouldnt vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong forum obviously, but you make your point so eloquently above.

Get drunk and get tatoo you'll regret + vote for Nader= brilliant.

RunDownHouse 11-05-2005 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now how do you extrapolate this into the fact Im unable to vote? You can't, you just wanna be an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell me you were still drunk when writing this post.

As for the tattoo, I think you should do it. Tattoos are generally an easy signalling device for who's a [censored] retard and who isn't, so I approve.

11-05-2005 03:14 PM

Yes, I was still drunk.

God, Im really trying not to be pissed off at your attitude here, but it really is annoying... having a tattoo says nothing about your intelligence or lack thereof. I have a >3.5gpa, scored a 1520 on my SAT, and in general, Im not a tard.

If you wanna go take out your frustrations on someone online, do it somewhere else.

TxSteve 11-05-2005 03:17 PM

took longer than i thought for the "i'm smarter than you" post.

normally that one comes out WHILE still drunk...not once sobered.

You were after all the person who thought getting a SIIHP tattoo would make everyone think you were cool.

gulebjorn 11-05-2005 03:18 PM

Pay no attention to them. This is the best idea ever.

11-05-2005 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
took longer than i thought for the "i'm smarter than you" post.

normally that one comes out WHILE still drunk...not once sobered.

You were after all the person who thought getting a SIIHP tattoo would make everyone think you were cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt say I was smarter than him, because frankly I dont care if he's albert [censored] einstein, I am merely attempting to show that Im not a retard.

and honestly, why in the hell would I try to be cool to a bunch of guys on the internet? If Im going to try to fool people into thinking Im cool, its more likely to be my girlfriend.

The SIIHP tattoo would be at least semi funny a, and b is a means to an end.

jdl22 11-05-2005 03:36 PM

11-05-2005 03:38 PM

not yet... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

come on, this is retarded, there have got to be people on here with stupid tattoos.

IndieMatty 11-05-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not yet... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

come on, this is retarded, there have got to be people on here with stupid tattoos.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can be the first.

astroglide 11-05-2005 03:40 PM

it wasn't offensive

11-05-2005 03:40 PM

I doubt I am.

honestly, I want to get this now. With the exception of the usual get drunk/stoned stories, I really havent done anything stupid yet, and this is funny enough that I'll deal.

lets get this crackin, and the haters can lick me where I crap.

jdl22 11-05-2005 04:28 PM

This is something that bothers me about people in their late teens and twenties (I'm 25 btw). Growing up, making mistakes, and doing stupid [censored] is natural, everybody does it to some degree or other. But why is it that you want to be an idiot? I've done and said things I'm not proud of but that's the point I'm not proud of them, nor should I be. Sure I can look back and laugh about them (and probably will look back a few months and laugh and some stupid thing I do this week) but why do you actually want to be a moron?

RunDownHouse 11-05-2005 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
having a tattoo says nothing about your intelligence or lack thereof.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but your posts have left little doubt as to your intelligence... or lack thereof. I agree that simply having a tattoo doesn't say much about your intelligence, although good judgement might be another issue. But having a retarded tattoo is akin to hanging a sign around your neck that says, "I AM AN IDIOT." Stupid is as stupid does, after all.

So go get your idiotic tattoo. Maybe you could find the Chinese character for anal sex and use that. You could put it next to a tattoo of your SAT score and then you'd really be a stud.

11-05-2005 04:56 PM

wow. Im glad that you feel superior to me.

move on now.

I would try to make my point, to again say that this is a means to an end, and you wouldn't listen.

How do I know? Because I was called stupid. So I attempted to show that I wasn't, and you make fun of that. So what should I do? Just let it roll off my back as you move on.

I really hope Im there when the world invades upon your feeling of smug superiority, it would be fun to watch.

11-06-2005 05:12 AM

I've had a poker tattoo for almost 2 years now....ace of spades on my left pec...very few people see it. Why is it "uncool" to have a poker tat? I really like mine...poker is a big part of my life and it always will be...isnt that the whole point of a tattoo? Something symbolizing an important part of your life?

IndieMatty 11-06-2005 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've had a poker tattoo for almost 2 years now....ace of spades on my left pec...very few people see it. Why is it "uncool" to have a poker tat? I really like mine...poker is a big part of my life and it always will be...isnt that the whole point of a tattoo? Something symbolizing an important part of your life?

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be cooler if you had Calvin pissing on the 2 of diamonds

beset7 11-06-2005 05:20 AM

"Jesus Went All-in For Me" in old-english

11-06-2005 06:21 AM

Haha, thank you for making the first funny post.

that would be great.

The Yugoslavian 11-06-2005 06:30 AM

This is the worst/best proposition I've seen in OOT.

Can't you just go with 'BEHEMOTH' with like some fiery lettering and maybe a huge behemoth looking badass creature hanging out?

If you get SIIHP it definitely should be in pink with hearts all around it.

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

11-06-2005 06:32 AM

Yeah, Im still trying to decide whether I will do it, as I dont back down from [censored], but I was inebriated.

However, I really think it all comes down to the size of the tattoo requested, and how expensive the tattoo I want can be.

everyone has a price.

and again, all the haters may lick me where I [censored].

renodoc 11-06-2005 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Im still trying to decide whether I will do it, as I dont back down from [censored], but I was inebriated.

[/ QUOTE ]

One day, making tracks
In the prairie of Prax,
Came a North-Going Zax
And a South-Going Zax.

And it happened that both of them came to a place
Where they bumped. There they stood.
Foot to foot. Face to face.

"Look here, now!" the North-Going Zax said, "I say!
You are blocking my path. You are right in my way.
I'm a North-Going Zax and I always go north.
Get out of my way, now, and let me go forth!"

"Who's in whose way?" snapped the South-Going Zax.
"I always go south, making south-going tracks.
So you're in MY way! And I ask you to move
And let me go south in my south-going groove."

Then the North-Going Zax puffed his chest up with pride.
"I never," he said, "take a step to one side.
And I'll prove to you that I won't change my ways
If I have to keep standing here fifty-nine days!"

"And I'll prove to YOU," yelled the South-Going Zax,
"That I can stand here in the prairie of Prax
For fifty-nine years! For I live by a rule
That I learned as a boy back in South-Going School.
Never budge! That's my rule. Never budge in the least!
Not an inch to the west! Not an inch to the east!
I'll stay here, not budging! I can and I will
If it makes you and me and the whole world stand still!"

Well...
Of course the world didn't stand still. The world grew.
In a couple of years, the new highway came through
And they built it right over those two stubborn Zax
And left them there, standing un-budge in their tracks.

malokoman 11-06-2005 02:49 PM

Get "Short Stack" tattooed on your penis.

11-06-2005 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get "Short Stack" tattooed on your penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

why? that would leave room for whole sentences, and thats if we use fontsize 72.