Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364790)

bdk3clash 10-25-2005 07:30 PM

Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released

I'm quite disappointed with my service--it must have taken a whole 4 minutes for me to get my registration code e-mailed.

Anyway, here's a quick issue with the Stars and UB show mucked hands feature. I don't want the previous hand's board to show up but, just shown down hands. Is this possible?

RatFink 10-25-2005 07:59 PM

Congrats on the 1.0 Release. I'm downloaded and registered.

Still see some oddities with Pokerroom, but they are so odd it is to be expected. Specifically seeing mucked cards at showdown doesn't seem to work and the drop-down stats is hit or miss (usually miss when i need it the most)

bdk3clash 10-25-2005 08:00 PM

Also, I'm assuming that to auto-import UB hands I Have to manually open the hand history window for each table and keep it open, right?

PokerAce 10-25-2005 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, here's a quick issue with the Stars and UB show mucked hands feature. I don't want the previous hand's board to show up but, just shown down hands. Is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean the card images or the Showdown Information stat?

PokerAce 10-25-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still see some oddities with Pokerroom, but they are so odd it is to be expected. Specifically seeing mucked cards at showdown doesn't seem to work and the drop-down stats is hit or miss (usually miss when i need it the most)

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom unfortunately does not reveal any mucked hands information, so this feature doesn't work. The Popup Stats appear when you click on the player's name, not their character. Also, if you have trouble getting the popups, try holding the mouse button down for a second.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'm assuming that to auto-import UB hands I Have to manually open the hand history window for each table and keep it open, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you'll need to open the Hand History window and keep it open.

bdk3clash 10-25-2005 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean the card images or the Showdown Information stat?

[/ QUOTE ]
Card images. Is there a way to have these show up without the previous board showing up too?

obsidian 10-25-2005 08:29 PM

Good deal. Money sent.

POKhER 10-25-2005 08:35 PM

Sweet as, All registered. Thanks for quick reply mate!

Now get to work on that Multicolour "muckhand" text display [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Lol, nice work!

PokerAce 10-25-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Card images. Is there a way to have these show up without the previous board showing up too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I should add an option to not show the board cards. If you want to use the Showdown Information stat, you can move the BOARD stat box all the way to the right side of the table so it's mostly off the screen. This should hide it so you don't see it.

PokerAce 10-25-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now get to work on that Multicolour "muckhand" text display [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me time! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This is something I want to get added.

ANY2CARDZ 10-25-2005 11:22 PM

Ive been looking around for this,but are you going to add pacific to your supported sites. This would be much appreciated, and i would purchase pokerace the second you did this. Thanks

shant 10-26-2005 12:01 AM

Your program is awesome. If I could get my $50 back from the Playerview guy I'd send you that too. Thanks for all your hard work.

PokerAce 10-26-2005 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive been looking around for this,but are you going to add pacific to your supported sites. This would be much appreciated, and i would purchase pokerace the second you did this. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Pacific is on my list of things to do. Support for it should be added within a month or two.

PTjvs 10-26-2005 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm quite disappointed with my service--it must have taken a whole 4 minutes for me to get my registration code e-mailed.

[/ QUOTE ]

What favoritism! I paid at LEAST 15 minutes ago and haven't gotten a code yet.

Taking notes just isn't as good, I'm only running 2 6max tables while I wait =)

jvs

mikeyvegas 10-26-2005 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Josh got my reg code to me in about 5 minutes.

Great program and great support!

Thanks for you efforts!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Xerox that.

10-26-2005 01:43 AM

Has anyone figured out how to transfer 25$ via neteller. I get a message that a minimun transfer of 30$ is required.

PokerAce 10-26-2005 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What favoritism! I paid at LEAST 15 minutes ago and haven't gotten a code yet.

Taking notes just isn't as good, I'm only running 2 6max tables while I wait =)

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, I have to eat sometimes. Besides, the WSOP was on and I had to watch that too.

You should've received your registration code by now though.

PokerAce 10-26-2005 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone figured out how to transfer 25$ via neteller. I get a message that a minimun transfer of 30$ is required.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people have this minimum amount while most others don't. I think it depends on where you live.

I suggest you try using PayPal or a Credit Card.

PTjvs 10-26-2005 02:18 AM

Nope, and the neteller transaction doesn't look like it's been accepted on your end yet either. Didn't get the min. $30 msg on my $26 transaction, not sure what's going on. I'm going to crash for the night, I'll check back into this tommorrow.

jvs

10-26-2005 02:27 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people have this minimum amount while most others don't. I think it depends on where you live.

I suggest you try using PayPal or a Credit Card.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't have paypal or a credit card either. COuld I use PokerStars ?

AcesFull 10-26-2005 02:44 AM

I hope that support for Paradisepoker will be available soon. I'm be buying instantly when that happens. I'm using GameTime + now, as it works for Paradisepoker.

pokergrader 10-26-2005 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have a proposition for you that you might be interested in.

As you're probably aware, the PlayerView developers have decided to go
commercial. They are charging $50, which I, and a lot of 2+2ers feel
is way too high.

With my experience with the Win32 API, I could write an application
very similar to PlayerView without too much effort.

[/ QUOTE ]

How far you have come since this email. Congrats on the 1.0 release!

PokerAce 10-26-2005 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, and the neteller transaction doesn't look like it's been accepted on your end yet either. Didn't get the min. $30 msg on my $26 transaction, not sure what's going on. I'm going to crash for the night, I'll check back into this tommorrow.

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

If you did not send me an email with your Product ID, I have not accepted your transaction. Please make sure you did everything specified by the registration instructions.

PokerAce 10-26-2005 03:02 AM

Wow, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, it's been a while and PA Hud has become bigger than I had ever imagined. I'm just thrilled that people are using it and liking it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MaxPowerPoker 10-26-2005 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just thrilled that people are using it and liking it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And buying it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

beaster 10-26-2005 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For crissakes, send the man $30. It looks like he gets dinged a buck for every Neteller transaction so I rounded up to $30 anyway. Best money spent since Pokertracker. And SSHE.

krimson 10-26-2005 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For crissakes, send the man $30. It looks like he gets dinged a buck for every Neteller transaction so I rounded up to $30 anyway. Best money spent since Pokertracker. And SSHE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.

It's kind of funny that PlayerView was essentially a piece of [censored], had poor support, only worked on 1 site (barely), and the guy charged $50 for it.

On that scale, PokerAce should cost like $250 for it's functionality. (I'm glad it doesn't though) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

barry111 10-26-2005 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Word, I am going to order right now.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the registration in, literally, about 10 minutes.

Top notch support as always from Josh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me Too Thanks!

B Dids 10-26-2005 01:38 PM

I'll gleefully pay for this.

Has there been any thought to make the layout adjustable in real time, like gametime+ was? Given that party tends to move the player name window, it's helpful to be able to do some on-the-spot reformatting.

PokerAce 10-26-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just thrilled that people are using it and liking it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And buying it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'll admit that is nice too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PokerAce 10-26-2005 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll gleefully pay for this.

Has there been any thought to make the layout adjustable in real time, like gametime+ was? Given that party tends to move the player name window, it's helpful to be able to do some on-the-spot reformatting.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a possibility for the future, but for now you will need to use the layout manager for adjusting things.

kipin 10-26-2005 03:21 PM

Josh,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I will anyway.

Just something I would like to see included in future Pokerace versions would be a better implementation of the Pokerstars treat as 6max option.

Perhaps you could implement a system in the code where you could by default treat all tables as 6-max (for people who mainly play 6max) or have an overlay on the table in the corner that you click to treat it as a 6-max table. I Find it is quite annoying to have to open the program from the system tray and then right click on all tables to treat them as 6max. (It also crashes the program sometimes - something myself and others have experienced.)

Hope you appreciate the new ideas.

Edit: Do you accept payments through PokerStars?

PokerAce 10-26-2005 04:10 PM

I'm going to add an option to allow you to set the default table type for sites that require you to manually set it.

The crash that happened when you do this was fixed a few versions ago, are you still getting this crash in the new version?

I do accept PokerStars transfer, send an email to pkrace@gmail.com for more info.

TheIrishThug 10-26-2005 04:12 PM

edit: i write too slowly, even ppl that just read 2p2 can't keep up with josh's response time.

kipin 10-26-2005 04:35 PM

Yes the crash happened in the newest beta version, not 1.0

I will email you in a bit.

Jeff W 10-26-2005 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The trial version lets you evaluate the software for 30 days and you are limited to only having stats on one table. You will need to register on the PokerAce Software website in order to unlock the full application.

[/ QUOTE ]

Minor suggestion: Allow a 1-day grace period where users can play as many tables as they want. This way, people who are converting from .33-&gt;1.00 can play while they wait for their registration info.

10-26-2005 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given that party tends to move the player name window, it's helpful to be able to do some on-the-spot reformatting.

[/ QUOTE ]

To reset the name boxes back to normal, just minimise the table. Then in the lobby, turn on characters then turn them off. Bring back your table and it should be back to normal.

kipin 10-26-2005 11:42 PM

OK, not sure if this is the proper forum to be reporting bugs (again)

But I have noticed this bug in the client for quite sometime. When you are in a tournament, and get moved from one table to the next, Pokerace doesn't realize that you have switched tables and should stop displaying the previous tables info so they both overlay and sort of flash on top of each other.

Perhaps you could add a right click feature to "remove tracking of this table".

Thanks

B Dids 10-27-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How long will a previously downloaded beta.33 last? Will the beta .33 preferances be saved to 1.0?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are using version 0.33, it will work for another few weeks. The preferences are saved when you upgrade so you won't lose any settings or layouts.

[/ QUOTE ]

My .33 expired today. Which is slightly annoying since now I'm waiting on a reg code before I have an HUD for more than one table