Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Mod Battle Elite Eight (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=359822)

NLSoldier 10-18-2005 07:12 AM

Re: Mod Battle Elite Eight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You have banned this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you ever sleep [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

btw-this whole quote campeign was GoTs idea, and you gotta admit, its for a good cause. wacki is one of the best mods and dynasty is one of the worst.

[censored] 10-18-2005 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am always watching.

What happened to red?

[censored] 10-18-2005 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

btw-this whole quote campeign was GoTs idea, and you gotta admit, its for a good cause. wacki is one of the best mods and dynasty is one of the worst.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think I care about the quoting thing?

NLSoldier 10-18-2005 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am always watching.

What happened to red?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think one of the tradionalist mods had a problem with a non-author being red. evan put up a good fight, as i went from red to pink 5 or 6 times, but then got sick of it and so we went with white.

NLSoldier 10-18-2005 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviosly not or I wouldnt have done it...but I was about to go back to my homework when GoT IMed me and was like "OMG he better not have actually banned you" so i got a little scared and came back to check [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[censored] 10-18-2005 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviosly not or I wouldnt have done it...but I was about to go back to my homework when GoT IMed me and was like "OMG he better not have actually banned you" so i got a little scared and came back to check [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no man I banned someone but it wasn't you, I was just continuing the trend. look two up.

NLSoldier 10-18-2005 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no man I banned someone but it wasn't you, I was just continuing the trend. look two up.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha, now i see it. awesome!

[censored] 10-18-2005 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha, now i see it. awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

He asked.

MEbenhoe 10-18-2005 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How is dynasty possibly beating wacki? wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif 10-18-2005 12:41 PM

I am very curious as to why people think Dynasty is the worst mod. Granted I have not been here that long but I have not noticed anything about his work here that would make me think that.

MEbenhoe 10-18-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am very curious as to why people think Dynasty is the worst mod. Granted I have not been here that long but I have not noticed anything about his work here that would make me think that.

[/ QUOTE ]

its not that dynasty is the worst mod, its just that wacki is so high on the awesomeness scale that its hard to understand how he's losing to dynasty.

MegaBet 10-18-2005 02:50 PM

Citanul's making a mockery of the 4th seed vs 5th seed contest. Someone got their seedings a little mixed up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MEbenhoe 10-18-2005 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Citanul's making a mockery of the 4th seed vs 5th seed contest. Someone got their seedings a little mixed up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll be impressed when you guys actually show the ability to knock off commodus, until then nothing big.

MegaBet 10-18-2005 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll be impressed when you guys actually show the ability to knock off commodus, until then nothing big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, if Durron got it to 56/44, Citanul will walk all over Commodus [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Freakin 10-18-2005 04:57 PM

Wacki, Cit, Cola (this one was really tough), Commodus