Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What are your 3 biggest fears/phobias? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358581)

webgator 10-16-2005 12:33 AM

Re: What are your 3 biggest fears/phobias?

[ QUOTE ]
I remember those books!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically I still have them in a box in the garage...

10-16-2005 12:33 AM

Nice one!

PokerBob 10-16-2005 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i really dont have any that i cant handle....but since ill get ripped apart of this ill half way make up 2

i dont LOVE snakes but after a second of OMG! i usually get something and kill it lol

the only other thing is if i think on death for too long...cause i get anxious and feel like i need to do more and that this one life isnt enough...but then i remember i believe in multiple lifes and im fine LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know where to begin...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont. Please dont encourage her.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone else can say what they think/feel but not me?? i luv it

[/ QUOTE ]

women are to be seen, not heard.

peachy 10-16-2005 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the fact u people put any time into doing drawings about me is just so sweet...its a wonder u cant find better use for ur time

[/ QUOTE ]

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't a picture of a naked guy showing his umm... well... snake.

[/ QUOTE ]

that at least woulda been more entertaining!

10-16-2005 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i really dont have any that i cant handle....but since ill get ripped apart of this ill half way make up 2

i dont LOVE snakes but after a second of OMG! i usually get something and kill it lol

the only other thing is if i think on death for too long...cause i get anxious and feel like i need to do more and that this one life isnt enough...but then i remember i believe in multiple lifes and im fine LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you mean only the annoying ones.

Matt Williams 10-16-2005 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the fact u people put any time into doing drawings about me is just so sweet...its a wonder u cant find better use for ur time

[/ QUOTE ]

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't a picture of a naked guy showing his umm... well... snake.

[/ QUOTE ]

that at least woulda been more entertaining!

[/ QUOTE ]
True! And not as scary either!

peachy 10-16-2005 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so GORIE doesnt count as a girl??

STLantny 10-16-2005 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you mean only the annoying ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha...BURN

gildwulf 10-16-2005 12:37 AM

I have no regrets about this thread getting hijacked.

imported_anacardo 10-16-2005 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, c'mon. The Mike Davis Diagram was both gentle good fun and awesome.

Why you gotta be like that, baby? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

peachy 10-16-2005 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uumm i didnt hijack it thx....people with thier dicks constantly obsessed with me hijacked it...i simply gave my opinion and input to the topic

Xelent 10-16-2005 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

10-16-2005 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uumm i didnt hijack it thx....people with thier dicks constantly obsessed with me hijacked it...i simply gave my opinion and input to the topic

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't give yourself too much credit, honey.

STLantny 10-16-2005 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are going to fit right in christchex...

peachy 10-16-2005 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have to...everytime they do this they give me the credit...u guys wanna label me as something ill glady begin playing the part

gildwulf 10-16-2005 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep telling my dick to stop obsessing about you, I really do...but you know dicks, they've got minds of their own.

OMG SNAKE!

10-16-2005 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have to...everytime they do this they give me the credit...u guys wanna label me as something ill glady begin playing the part

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of a few words, starting with "annoying." But I think you've already got that down.

HopeydaFish 10-16-2005 12:47 AM

Fears:

1) Going blind.
2) Dying, more accurately, having something happen to me where I know that I'm about to die and there's nothing I can do about it.
3) Becoming paralyzed.

Phobias:

1) Drowning. I came within inches of drowning a few years ago, and I discovered that it's definitely not a pleasant way to die.
2) Crowded rooms -- especially if I don't know anybody.
3) Being held down so that I can't move. Add "and being tickled" and you have my idea of hell.

[censored] 10-16-2005 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of a few words, starting with "annoying." But I think you've already got that down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really want to bother with these things but allow me to point out the obvious.

You've been here 8 days you don't know [censored]. All you are is typical internet girl stereo type who thinks attacking one of her own and joining the masses is best way to get noticed and accepted by all the boys. You strike me as incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting and pathetic.

webgator 10-16-2005 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f#$% all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to sh&t all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f#$%ed by dicks. But dicks also f#$% assholes. And if they didn't f#$% the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in sh&t!

imported_anacardo 10-16-2005 12:50 AM

Better back off, sugar. I don't think you know quite what you're getting yourself into. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

imported_anacardo 10-16-2005 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really want to bother with these things but allow me to point out the obvious.

You've been here 8 days you don't know [censored]. All you are is typical internet girl stereo type who thinks attacking one of her own and joining the masses is best way to get noticed and accepted by all the boys. You strike me as incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting and pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOT DAMN HOW ON POINT IS THIS GUY?

CENSORED
CENSORED
CENSORED

gildwulf 10-16-2005 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f#$% all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to [censored] all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f#$%ed by dicks. But dicks also f#$% assholes. And if they didn't f#$% the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in sh&t!

[/ QUOTE ]

NH

peachy 10-16-2005 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its a girl??? how did i miss that? if its sayin im annoying its gotta be a poster thats already been here which means 99.9% chance its NOT a girl

mslif 10-16-2005 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its a girl??? how did i miss that? if its sayin im annoying its gotta be a poster thats already been here which means 99.9% chance its NOT a girl

[/ QUOTE ]

She said her biggest fear was unplanned pregancy...

imported_anacardo 10-16-2005 12:53 AM

I found drowning to be really pleasant, actually. Frighteningly so. "Holy [censored], I'm going down and loving it! Put it in gear, 'Cardo!"

peachy 10-16-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

musta missed that...guess if i had seen it it could be assumed he was worried about gettin his sister pregnant

10-16-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Annoying" to me is someone who can't spell out words and uses AOL-speak like "u" instead of "you." If you claim that to be incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting, and pathetic, that's your prerogative. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

New001 10-16-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It shouldn't take that long. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

peachy 10-16-2005 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I found drowning to be really pleasant, actually. Frighteningly so. "Holy [censored], I'm going down and loving it! Put it in gear, 'Cardo!"

[/ QUOTE ]

id be more worried about buring than drowning

STLantny 10-16-2005 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive always thought, that if i knew i was going to drown, and there was no way out...id say [censored] it, an just start inhaling...

mslif 10-16-2005 12:55 AM

My biggest fears/phobias:

snakes (I actually passed out the last time I saw one)
Being tied up
Burning

peachy 10-16-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Annoying" to me is someone who can't spell out words and uses AOL-speak like "u" instead of "you." If you claim that to be incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting, and pathetic, that's your prerogative. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

darling...its not "AOL" speak- like...its called i write alot of shorthand and on here...thats shorthand for me...thx for caring...come again

HopeydaFish 10-16-2005 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

id be more worried about buring than drowning

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, come to think of it, there are probably few things as horrible as burning to death. I'll add it to my list. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Punker 10-16-2005 12:59 AM

1. Being eaten alive, specifically by sharks. I saw Jaws too young. Way too young.

2. Going to jail and being someone's bitch.

3. Getting Alzheimers.

HopeydaFish 10-16-2005 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive always thought, that if i knew i was going to drown, and there was no way out...id say [censored] it, an just start inhaling...

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that it's hard to accept the fact that you're definitely going to drown...you fight right until the end. You're suffocating to death...which is unbelievably horrible.

peachy 10-16-2005 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that it's hard to accept the fact that you're definitely going to drown...you fight right until the end. You're suffocating to death...which is unbelievably horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

but its quicker and alot less painful than many other things...u panic like a mofo at 1st...but its fast...no matter what the situation is and how long u can "normally" hold ur breath...when u panic that times cut in half if not less... so even for those 3 minute guys out there...its not that long [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt Williams 10-16-2005 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

musta missed that...guess if i had seen it it could be assumed he was worried about gettin his sister pregnant

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahah! Nice one!

gorie 10-16-2005 01:09 AM

i'm pretty much afraid of everything.

HopeydaFish 10-16-2005 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My drowning experience was nothing like that. I was held underwater for over a minute in a hydraulic after our raft tipped over while whitewater rafing. I only popped out of the hydraulic after I had used up all of my energy trying to swim to the surface, had completely run out of air, and was certain I was about to die. Once I went limp and half-passed out, the hydraulic spit me out. I had nightmares about drowing for months afterwards.