Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Where would you go to get killed? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354216)

peachy 10-10-2005 07:41 AM

Re: Where would you go to get killed?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i wanted pics u hard tardo!!!! im not gonna go google that!!! ggrrr i hate u!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So does the rest of OOT..... of your fat ass!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ive told u...i cant morally post pics of me...they would be too traumatizing for the majority of the people here...i cant do that in good conscious

DoubleDown 10-10-2005 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yell "NIGGER!" to a huge crowd of black people packing guns.

[/ QUOTE ]

or scream out honkey-tonk, white-trash, cracker to a gaggle of rednecks

DoubleDown 10-10-2005 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
act as a christian minister in Falluja.

[/ QUOTE ]

muslim/jewish/buddhist/hindu/anynonchristainfaith minister in the bible belt of the deep south

Lazymeatball 10-10-2005 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

muslim/jewish/buddhist/hindu/anynonchristainfaith minister in the bible belt of the deep south

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you've got a real anti-south bias going there, especially if you believe bible thumpers to be less tolerant of religious diversity than muslims regimes in the middle east.

Same goes for the comment about yelling honkey whitetrash cracker comments at rednecks vs yelling the word nigger at black people. Black people would react much more violently as they would be much more offended for good reason as nigger is a much more offensive word than any disparaging comments you could throw at white people.

peachy 10-10-2005 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you've got a real anti-south bias going there, especially if you believe bible thumpers to be less tolerant of religious diversity than muslims regimes in the middle east.

Same goes for the comment about yelling honkey whitetrash cracker comments at rednecks vs yelling the word nigger at black people. Black people would react much more violently as they would be much more offended for good reason as nigger is a much more offensive word than any disparaging comments you could throw at white people.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i laughed at this response b/c its so true...u yell that in a trailer park ur gonna have drunk rednecks hoisting up a beer to u and sayin "hell yeah son! damn right" and then commencing with chugging - then offering u a beer

astroglide 10-10-2005 11:58 AM

that looks sweet. i hope they show it on discovery hd...

STLantny 10-10-2005 12:01 PM

Worst city in the nation is about a 15 minute drive from my house. East St. Louis.

codewarrior 10-10-2005 12:19 PM

I'll pack your chute for you.

MonkeeMan 10-10-2005 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Worst city in the nation is about a 15 minute drive from my house. East St. Louis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. It is in the top 5 though.

Most Dangerous City

Tailgunner 10-10-2005 12:29 PM

My ideal suicide would be to drop a bunch of acid and skydive without a chute to Pink Floyd's "Learning to Fly"...

If I had to just walk around with a death wish I'd find something to do in Iraq, at least I could go out doing something useful.

<font color="teal">~TG</font> [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

samjjones 10-10-2005 12:55 PM

Nice refrence, brah!

Sephus 10-10-2005 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most Dangerous City

[/ QUOTE ]

"downplayed the dubious designation Sunday,"

it seems like at least 50% of journalists use the word "dubious," and about 2% know what it means.

rohjoh 10-10-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.sportplanet.com/ksps/todos_4.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Todos is not that bad, probably would not kill you unless you got caught inside, and pushed up on the rocks.. This on the other hand would kill you, and kill you quickly. About 3 feet of water at point of impact on a razor sharp coral reef.

http://www.isurfsc.com/surf/images/pixs/Tahiti.jpg

gulebjorn 10-10-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most Dangerous City

[/ QUOTE ]

"downplayed the dubious designation Sunday,"

it seems like at least 50% of journalists use the word "dubious," and about 2% know what it means.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a journalist.

I don't use it.

Maybe that's why I don't have a job.

Namdrahsirhc 10-10-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Camden, NJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Im about 3 miles away [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

MonkeeMan 10-10-2005 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Camden, NJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Im about 3 miles away [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good start, but keep your guard up.

Cancuk 10-10-2005 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think I'd go to the Amazon without any vaccinations. Good chance I'd get bit by a mosquito or eat a poisonous fish or some [censored] like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just in South Amercia for 6 months, and specifically the Amazon for 3 1/2 weeks without any vaccinations...it's a very small probability that you'll die from something there. I guess if you were trying to die, it wouldn't be too hard...

hmm..

TheBlueMonster 10-10-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hiking/endurance racing and not watching out for snakes

[/ QUOTE ]
too tame and the chance of encountering a snake is smaller than you think. I'd amend this to say: go around with the Crocodile Hunter wearing sandals and lots of meat scented cologne.

M2d 10-10-2005 04:31 PM

uluwatu?

I picked Todos over other reef breaks because it's so damned impressive. 1000's of miles of pissed off pacific ocean breaking in that spot.

I think, also, that, based on the OP, you just go there and let it happen. if you don't struggle a bit, you'll die at todos, no problem. probably a lot safer than other pacific spots, though.