Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Am I the only dork that shuffles chips while they play online? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331414)

Newt_Buggs 09-08-2005 03:29 PM

Re: Am I the only dork that shuffles chips while they play online?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm so far along the road to dorkositude that not only do I shuffle chips while I play online, I'll shuffle chips while reading my mail, checking out posts here at 2+2, watching TV, talking on the phone, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]
yup, I realized that I was doing chip tricks as I opened up this thread

09-08-2005 09:13 PM

I also try to focus on not reacting to any situation, as if to work on my poker face.

Bluffoon 09-08-2005 09:42 PM

On my desk I have a a pair of dice, a little motorized toy dog, a harmonica, a rythym egg, a container of toothpicks and a couple of those iron ring puzzles but no chips.

Shoe 09-09-2005 12:09 AM

I do this all the time. I need to practice for the WSOP!!!!

chesspain 09-09-2005 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The chips are still on my desk and I costantly play with them as I play online...am I the only Dork?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'ld say yes, unless "chips" is slang for testicles.

09-09-2005 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The chips are still on my desk and I costantly play with them as I play online...am I the only Dork?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'ld say yes, unless "chips" is slang for testicles.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not the case. I took those "chips" off the desk a while ago. I put them on top of the monitor so I'd have room to shuffle the poker chips.

jzpiano14 09-09-2005 01:52 AM

I also do this

pokerstudAA 09-09-2005 01:59 AM

Someone was selling little felt desk pads that you could shuffle your chips on while playing online. This was $20-25 on e-bay and I saw the link here in the zoo. I looked for the link but could not find it -sry. It was funny if anyone has any idea what I am talking about!

Sully 09-09-2005 02:47 AM

No, you are one of the MANY dorks that does this. Don't be ashamed. You wouldn't have 300 responses unless there were more like you.

(us)

dink 09-09-2005 03:10 AM

try Kevmaths post or

here they are

don't you click on every link in a thread?

09-09-2005 06:36 AM

Not only are you not the only dork that does this, but I think I will take the dorkiness further by saying I sometimes actually have several stacks while playing and try to throw out the amount I am putting into play online. Being that I primarily play online, I feel that by doing this it helps my B&M play since I do not play them no where near as frequently as I do online.

I rather not be that guy who sits at the table that has his chips going all over the place, can't get the correct amounts out etc. Anyhow, I just do this from time to time. But I am pretty much always shuffling chips, I was doing it as I opened this thread. I think it gets a bit addicting at some point, it's like a variated stress ball of sorts.

Alright, back into my Cave of Dorkiness.