Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   MTV show .... True Life: I'm dead broke (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265039)

Dead 06-03-2005 06:11 PM

Re: MTV show .... True Life: I\'m dead broke

No doubt. I'm not saying she should have bought it or whatever. But it's not a luxury car.

Just beacuse it costs over 25k doesn't make it luxury. But you can't find a new lux car for under 25k, most of the time.

Tron 06-03-2005 06:15 PM

Well, at the first commercial break all the characters still elicit sympathy.

Also, I think that WT girl was making a Peanut Butter 'n' Crack sandwich.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:18 PM

Any car with the word "Nissan" in its title: Not luxury.

My Gucci outfitted nigga-rich Escalade: Luxury

Dead 06-03-2005 06:18 PM

Yo my 2003 Audi A4 is luxury. LUXUUUUURYYYYYYYYYY, bitches. And that Mussina avatar is tight!

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:19 PM

you don't drive a jew boat?

Dead 06-03-2005 06:19 PM

What the heck is a Jew boat? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Most Jews I know drive European cars. It's either Audis or Lexuses.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:22 PM

do you not know what a jew boat is?

the point is that rich jews don't buy BMWs or Benzs's, they buy big ass ugly cadillac jew boats.

blatz 06-03-2005 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing better than a good dose of laugh at the dumb ugly epsilions on TV.

This is what they get the Betas and the Cetas? to do to stop them being jealous of the Alphas.

Youve read Brave New World right?

[/ QUOTE ]

You nailed it...MTV has a steady dose of shows that display the absurdly wealthy that we should envy followed by shows about the stupid folks that we should scoff at.

Dead 06-03-2005 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you not know what a jew boat is?

the point is that rich jews don't buy BMWs or Benzs's, they buy big ass ugly cadillac jew boats.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what old Jews buy.

Young Jews don't buy Caddys. I drive an Audi, and most of my friends drive similar cars as well.

Besides, I am only half-Jewish, so maybe I don't fit the stereotype as well. The other half is Presbyterian.

krazyace5 06-03-2005 06:32 PM

Wow, she gets that upset over losing a dime a dozen minimum wage job.

If your ever depressed this is the way to fix that.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:33 PM

yeah, it does apply to older jews.

for some reason I've never liked audis a lot, i would get a saab though.

mason55 06-03-2005 06:33 PM

Re: True Life: I\'m dead broke

[ QUOTE ]
Was it always like this? Were there people that couldn't handle their lives because they were too dumb? AND GETTING PUT ON TV!??? MTV (or w/e channel you watched this on) is so extremely lame for putting this on.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought this was good for mtv. seriously. compared to the sweet sixteen show where they had girls spending THOUSANDS of dollars on their birthday party (daddy's money of course) i thought it was good mtv showed what happens if you act like a dumbas.. maybe it will teach a lesson to many of the retards that watch mtv.

Dead 06-03-2005 06:33 PM

That other girl has some SELF VDISCIPLINE. It's important to have self discipline, cause like, you know, it is.

Dead 06-03-2005 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, it does apply to older jews.

for some reason I've never liked audis a lot, i would get a saab though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't apply to my parents though, and they're old(42 and 43). My dad drives a WRX and my mom drives an Avalon. Neither of them would ever buy a dumb car like a Caddy.

Edit: And Audi's are the sh*t.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:34 PM

that show was absolutely disgusting.

krazyace5 06-03-2005 06:34 PM

Speaking of MTV whats up with the gay guy on Inferno thats been on MTV reality shows since the mid 90's.

Joe826 06-03-2005 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did we ever figure out who theredpill4 was?

[/ QUOTE ]

theredpill = gh0stbuster

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of MTV whats up with the gay guy on Inferno thats been on MTV reality shows since the mid 90's.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, do these people do anything other than be on mtv doing shitty game shows?

Boris 06-03-2005 06:40 PM

I havn't watch MTV in probably 10 years but this sounds like an awesome show.

Tron 06-03-2005 06:43 PM

I think it's funny that this girl smokes weed because she's under 21 and can't drink alcohol. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR RETARTED

Dead 06-03-2005 06:44 PM

That Spanish girl is fat.

Tron 06-03-2005 06:46 PM

Yeah, fat and ugly... Also, I just noticed that she has an AFTERMARKET car stereo. There's no excuse for that.

She can at least sell her stereo and hubcaps.

Dead 06-03-2005 06:47 PM

I would still stick it in her pooper.

Tron 06-03-2005 06:53 PM

Would you let her braid your hair afterward?

Dead 06-03-2005 06:54 PM

Yeah, I’m just not sure about that right now.

Tron 06-03-2005 06:56 PM

WT needs to open up a bank account, or at least get better at hiding her cash.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 06:57 PM

wt= white trash?

whats she doing?

Dead 06-03-2005 06:58 PM

Well, the Spanish chick has a really fat ass. I didn't realize how fat it was, but it's really fat.

Tron 06-03-2005 07:01 PM

Yeah, white trash.

At the beginning of the show she was talking about how she left her wallet out and someone snagged ~$160 from her, and toward the end, someone stole ~$500 from her house... She needs a safe deposit box!

Dead 06-03-2005 07:04 PM

Who cares though?

She probably would have spent it on pot anyway.

Anyway, this just proves that girls can't manage money. I always carry my wallet on me, in my front pocket. It's very hard to be pickpocketed this way, and anyone who tries to mug me is going to get two holes, center mass, courtesy of my Sig.

Not saying that all girls need to go this far, but purses are totally lame, and very easy to steal.

shant 06-03-2005 07:48 PM

I think True Life is a seriously underrated show. It is always entertaining and interesting to watch. I loved the part when the drunk hick in the cutoff Metallica shirt was giving life advice to the girl after she got fired for the weed.

Tron 06-03-2005 07:57 PM

Yeah, that was awesome, and what was so awesome about it was that he was SO MUCH SMARTER than her.

shant 06-03-2005 08:04 PM

Yeah, that was the point where I started to really feel sorry for how dumb that chick is.

FrankTheTank 06-03-2005 09:17 PM

jesus christ, the general tone of this thread is nauseating

BigD226 06-03-2005 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are some ridiculously irresponsible/ lazy people out there.

Though I do feel really bad when I see guys in their 20s who are having trouble reading, that is just downright depressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was really sad.

One of the only parts I actually felt truely bad for these people. The other part is realizing that all those kids have to live in poverty cause their parents are [censored] lazy asses who don't have real jobs and they have to live in a complete shithole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as sad as the fact that another whole new generation of them is on the way since people like this have nothing better to do then get stoned and screw, and most of them are too stupid and/or lazy to unwrap a rubber.

If that isn't sad enough, just think that it'll be your tax dollars that will be supporting all these f***wits.

Gotta love it though...MTV going from catering to human debris with their programming to just putting it right on the screen.

FrankTheTank 06-03-2005 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are some ridiculously irresponsible/ lazy people out there.

Though I do feel really bad when I see guys in their 20s who are having trouble reading, that is just downright depressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was really sad.

One of the only parts I actually felt truely bad for these people. The other part is realizing that all those kids have to live in poverty cause their parents are [censored] lazy asses who don't have real jobs and they have to live in a complete shithole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as sad as the fact that another whole new generation of them is on the way since people like this have nothing better to do then get stoned and screw, and most of them are too stupid and/or lazy to unwrap a rubber.

If that isn't sad enough, just think that it'll be your tax dollars that will be supporting all these f***wits.

Gotta love it though...MTV going from catering to human debris with their programming to just putting it right on the screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya those stupid lazy assholes... they should just go to college and 4 table 15/30 like the rest of us. god, what's their problem?

theredpill6 06-04-2005 02:58 AM

About the part where the metallica shirt guy is giving that dumb blonde advice after she lost her job, that guy is a huge idiot.

Did you notice what he said about weed ? He said that if she got caught with weed she would be arrested for possession of a controlled substance . LOL. What an idiot. Marijuana isn't a controlled substance. Xanax is a controlled substance.

Sponger15SB 06-04-2005 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
About the part where the metallica shirt guy is giving that dumb blonde advice after she lost her job, that guy is a huge idiot.

Did you notice what he said about weed ? He said that if she got caught with weed she would be arrested for possession of a controlled substance . LOL. What an idiot. Marijuana isn't a controlled substance. Xanax is a controlled substance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic Post of the Day.

mason55 06-04-2005 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic Post of the Day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better.

blatz 06-04-2005 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yessiree, stupid f**wits, lord where do they come from. Heck they might even be hate filled spitefull bastards, unlike us better folk.

If we could all be borned as good as you, the world certainly would be a wonderful place.