Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Collection starts for "Granny Goes To Vegas!" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256410)

wateronrock 05-21-2005 05:30 PM

Re: Collection starts for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

Done and done.

radek2166 05-21-2005 06:00 PM

done

busguy 05-21-2005 06:05 PM

Done and done.

Oh . . and I just did one share ($40) until I'm told otherwise.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] busguy

Bubu 05-21-2005 06:09 PM

I hope I am not too late. I just sent the e-mail to truepoker.

Bubu(k)

steveg 05-21-2005 06:11 PM

I would like a granny share if its not to late. I will open an acc. and deposit as soon as OK'd.
steve

RollaJ 05-21-2005 06:12 PM

<font color="green"> I am reiterating this on Mike's behalf </font>

Send email to:

<font color="red"> DELETHISPARTmarketing@truepoker.com </font>

Subject of email should read

<font color="red"> GM2WSOP </font>

Body of email should read

<font color="red"> Please transfer forty dollars to the above_numbered account in respect of one Granny_share as per "Granny goes to Vegas!" details in Twoplustwo Internet

Forum _ I understand and accept that Truepoker is acting only as the agent for collecting funds for the player known as GrannyMae and I act entirely at my

own risk and I further understand and accept that this is an independent transaction betweeen myself and the player known as GrannyMae with no

responsibility or liability falling on Truepoker or Twoplustwo in any way whatsoever </font>

TruePoker CEO 05-21-2005 06:15 PM

Re: Acknowledgement emails for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

We will reply back something simple like, "Thanks. Transfer request received." 27 so far today.

We likely will effect the actual transfers on Monday, when the marketing staff gets back in ... They are attending the Costa Rica Summer Classic this week, which is quite a late running event. At that time we will have some word from Granny on whether to proceed to purchase a Seat.

David

O Doyle Rules 05-21-2005 06:39 PM

I know I am late jumping on the bandwagon, but just authorized a share. (Haven't been reading a whole lot of posts with being out of town for three days and since I got back been playing alot of poker)

If there is a problem with me sending a share so late and I don't get a "piece" of the action, I understand.

Granny, if that is the case what else does $40 get you?

MicroBob 05-21-2005 06:47 PM

the installation was not going very well and I had to abort.

I was trying to set up an account there via an affiliate.
I would like to take part in this but the effort of setting up a new account there on my dial-up is not worth it for me at this time.

Will get back to you if/when I get an account set-up there and am thus able to transfer.

I would obviously prefer to send the dough via Stars or even neteller....or I would even meet Granny in person in Vegas and hand him the $40 iin cash at that time.

But via truepoker is just not convenient for me currently.

I'm very happy with David coming through for us YET AGAIN. His sponsorship of Granny for this and his promotion with odoyle rulez are both very cool so I do intend to set up an account there even though I might not play there very much (because those graphics are just something that would annoy me that much....just my personal taste I guess).

GrannyMae 05-21-2005 06:50 PM

$40 ????

around-the-world baby! $40 gets you top shelf!
(and you were not too late. ty)

Uglyowl 05-21-2005 06:54 PM

Transfer request just sent at 6:54PM eastern time

RollaJ 05-21-2005 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

$40 ????

around-the-world baby! $40 gets you top shelf!
(and you were not too late. ty)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the 2005 WSOP is gonna be a no holes barred event [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

jayboo 05-21-2005 07:06 PM

help

i have tried around to send this email around 15 times today and i keep getting a message that truepoker wont accept it. not sure if anyone here knows why but figured i would ask, also is anyone else having this problem? Thx jay

i think i got it through using yahoo, ill cross my fingers

kdog 05-21-2005 07:14 PM

Done

Cubswin 05-21-2005 07:14 PM

Mike... does this post mean i am able to buy 2 shares??? I deposited $80 without reading your entire first post but then saw your update where it looks like i can buy 2 shares....

cubs

Mike Haven 05-21-2005 07:44 PM

Mr True wants it kept as simple as possible for admin reasons, and Granny wants everyone that wants a share to receive at least one.

I thought that keeping it to one share each at the moment met both requirements. Once everyone has at least one, we can open it up in a day or two to the two- and three-buyers to buy again.

Incidentally, the kind Mr True has said he is happy to give us a couple more days for share-buyers to open accounts and make our transfers.

Cubswin 05-21-2005 07:49 PM

Cool... thanks

this is what threw me off...

"2(?) X $40 Granny-shares "

transfer...sent....

Gallopin Gael 05-21-2005 07:52 PM

I'm stepping out for the evening and don't have time to do it right now. I'll be sure to get it done when I get home later this evening.

MicroBob 05-21-2005 08:00 PM

okay. i got it done.

Go Granny! Make me rich beyond my wildest dreams.

looking around TP a bit. Saw o-doyle fold PF in a hand that seemed to take about 5 minutes to complete. Golly. Not fast...hopefully an exception.

I don't see anywhere my bonus-dollars that I thought I was getting on my initial-deposit but maybe I don't know where to look.

Anyway...this works out well. I had been meaning for quite awhile to ead over there and this provided me the incentive to finally do it.

ewile 05-21-2005 08:14 PM

Done...acc't funded, email sent.

Bob, to see bonus details go to MENU (upper left corner)&gt;promotions&gt;my promotions.

There it is.

Nick-Zack 05-21-2005 08:23 PM

Done

radek2166 05-21-2005 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see anywhere my bonus-dollars that I thought I was getting on my initial-deposit but maybe I don't know where to look.

[/ QUOTE ]

nor do i

benedetti 05-21-2005 08:31 PM

Done.

MicroBob 05-21-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bob, to see bonus details go to MENU (upper left corner)&gt;promotions&gt;my promotions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoop!! There it is!!!

Thanks ewile. Indeed it is there waiting to be cleared.

Tapin 05-21-2005 08:57 PM

Okay, my deposit and email request for transfer to GM2WSOP for a single share has been made.

I understand that TPCEO is doing this as a promotion, to get more players on his site, and I respect (and, frankly, admire) that. However, that said, I've got a laundry list of complaints and suggestions about the install and first ten minutes of play. TPCEO, if you're reading this thread, how would you prefer I communicate them? I certainly don't want to hijack this thread any more than this post already does.

craig r 05-21-2005 09:20 PM

done! now if he doesn't win, do we get our money back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

craig

Tuco 05-21-2005 09:23 PM

Done. Waiting at computer for round 2 to start...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.

GrannyMae 05-21-2005 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Done. Waiting at computer for round 2 to start...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

we have a LOOOONG way to go. i don't understand all the workings, but am trying to find out if we can start round 2. we are not even close without round 2.

i've asked mr. mike what we need to do to get it started.

the names and contributing amount are something that i am handling with the contract, so it should not effect much if we open round 2.

then again, mike has this totally under control so let's see what he says. round 2 essential to launch asap

thanks everyone

p.s. round 2 is the MONEY round. dig deep!!!

wooo

StacysMom 05-21-2005 09:35 PM

DONE

cbfair 05-21-2005 10:02 PM

Done!

GL Granny

krimson 05-21-2005 10:33 PM

My share has been sent.

Mike Haven 05-21-2005 10:40 PM

Collection Update #1

Please note that Granny would appreciate our two- and three-share buyers starting to transfer purchase funds to Truepoker's GM2WSOP account.

Please send e-mail to:

<font color="green"> DELETETHISPARTmarketing@truepoker.com </font>

Subject of e-mail should read:

<font color="red"> GM2WSOP </font>

Body of email should read:

<font color="red">Please transfer $ <font color="blue">XX</font> to the above-numbered account in respect of <font color="blue"> X </font> Granny-shares as per "Granny goes to Vegas!" details in Twoplustwo Internet Forum. I understand and accept that Truepoker is acting only as the agent for collecting funds for the player known as GrannyMae and I act entirely at my own risk, and I further understand and accept that this is an independent transaction betweeen myself and the player known as GrannyMae with no responsibility or liability falling on Truepoker or Twoplustwo in any way whatsoever. </font>

Thank you very much to everyone involved in making this happen. Granny has given his solemn promise to play his A-game from the moment the first card is dealt to, he hopes, the moment the last card of the tournament is dealt.

Please feel free to pm me if you need clarification of any matter whatsoever in this matter.

David 05-21-2005 10:59 PM

Done, WOO-HOO I'M RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

WLVRYN 05-21-2005 11:04 PM

Re: Collection Update #1

I just emailed for my second share. If Granny needs me to take a 3rd, I'm her man-servant.

Uglyowl 05-21-2005 11:10 PM

Requested 2 shares for $80

Eder 05-21-2005 11:25 PM

Re: PS

Canadians dont need to pay tax or declare gambling winnings...we are civilized I guess

David 05-21-2005 11:33 PM

Requested 2 more shares for a total of 3 shares. WOO FREAKIN HOO !!!! I'M FILTHY STINKIN' RICH !!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

grouchie 05-21-2005 11:37 PM

I wasn't paying much attention.

Requested a 40 dollar transfer when first announced which was accepted.

and Just requested another 80 dollars for 2 shares....

So, if we go over the limit, I can take back on of the 3 shares if need be.

Eder 05-21-2005 11:38 PM

bought another...Go Granny lol

AsiaKurosawa 05-21-2005 11:41 PM

Done y welldone. Gogogrannyracer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

aK