Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tapping married women (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406244)

ChipWrecked 12-28-2005 12:58 PM

Re: Tapping married women

I was at a beach bar once where a married woman from many states away (getting her groove on w/ her girlfriends) was bringing it hard to one of my buddies. She was ready to hit it in the sand just outside. God love 'im, he didn't take the bait. I do believe I would have done in his situation.

Isura 12-28-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
very -EV...especially when you are friends with the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just being a douche.

MrTrik 12-28-2005 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem with sleeping with a married woman. I do have a problem with getting shot. Usually a bad idea. Make sure he lives far far away if you do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are my new king of the obvious. I am electing you and will worship your obviousness for the coming 12 calendar months.

Usually a bad idea?? When is getting shot NOT a bad idea?

PocketJokers72 12-28-2005 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem with sleeping with a married woman. I do have a problem with getting shot. Usually a bad idea. Make sure he lives far far away if you do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are my new king of the obvious. I am electing you and will worship your obviousness for the coming 12 calendar months.

Usually a bad idea?? When is getting shot NOT a bad idea?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you are married to my wife....someone rent the gun, I'll spring for the bullet.

danzasmack 12-28-2005 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who knowingly hooks up with a married woman is a scumbag

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll side with you 100% on this - but what does this say about the girl?

ononimo 12-28-2005 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that it's been established that "it takes two to tango".

soko 12-28-2005 04:37 PM

Husbands fault for not keeping the biatch locked up.

The once and future king 12-28-2005 05:09 PM

Only one that was in the process of getting a divorce.

However the good news is that anyone can shag Vavooms wife/GF with moral impunity.

Perhaps this would make a good crimson challenge?

1800GAMBLER 12-28-2005 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a scumbag..????

[/ QUOTE ]

Very easy, yes. Saying 'it takes two to tango' is stupid, just because she wants to be a scumbag does not mean you aren't a scumbag if you do it. You are both scumbags.

Do you pride yourself on potentially sperating her two children of 3 years and 18 months from their parents?

TomCollins 12-28-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am a scumbag..????

[/ QUOTE ]

Very easy, yes. Saying 'it takes two to tango' is stupid, just because she wants to be a scumbag does not mean you aren't a scumbag if you do it. You are both scumbags. Do you pride yourself on potentially sperating her two children of 3 years and 18 months from their parents?

[/ QUOTE ]

If she wasn't gonna sleep with you, she would have slept with someone else. It's like taking a gambling addicts money. I have no problem with that as well.

1800GAMBLER 12-28-2005 05:22 PM

That is also stupid logic.

1. 'Someone else will do if i don't' is stupid.

2. This is NOT a situation in which 'if i don't, someone else will' because this chance may not happen again. In this case, on holiday, a hen night, 5am, desperate, easy guy with loose morals, drunk all these may never align again for her, gladly.

12-28-2005 05:27 PM

This is a lovely thread to find, 2 hours after you find out your wife is currently seeing another man.

If you get cought with a married woman, you deserve to be shot. The End.

Patrick del Poker Grande 12-28-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a lovely thread to find, 2 hours after you find out your wife is currently seeing another man.

[/ QUOTE ]
I recommend reviewing the crimes of passion laws in your state.

samjjones 12-28-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this a roundabout way to admitting you just shot your wife's lover?

12-28-2005 05:31 PM

I didnt say I shot him, or I would shoot him. I simply said he deserves to be shot.

bisonbison 12-28-2005 05:31 PM

Maybe she's looking for a man who can spell 'caught' right.

12-28-2005 05:32 PM

You can seriously go to hell. I liked being kicked when im down.

Dex 12-28-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you just graduated from "smartass" to "douchebag".

bisonbison 12-28-2005 05:36 PM

You can seriously go to hell.

Woah there, captain anger. Your desire to shoot people for infidelity is admirably pitiful, but I've got a question: Why does it matter to you if your wife cheats on you?

bisonbison 12-28-2005 05:38 PM

You just flunked a class and will be repeating another year of 'I don't know who you are'.

Dex 12-28-2005 05:42 PM

If any of you guys happen to be among those who stuck it in my ex-wife, I have one word for you:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7ontheline 12-28-2005 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can seriously go to hell.

Woah there, captain anger. Your desire to shoot people for infidelity is admirably pitiful, but I've got a question: Why does it matter to you if your wife cheats on you?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

PocketJokers72 12-28-2005 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God I wish I could catch my wife with another guy. Things would be so easy then.

Silver lining my friend. Unless you actually like her, then it sucks.

bisonbison 12-28-2005 05:49 PM

It's a real question.

For some people, it's about the betrayal of trust. For others, the emotional abandonment. For others, the humiliation of being that guy who got cheated on.

The pain is pain, but the why is whether you want her to come back to you, never see you again or die a painful and humiliating death.

bisonbison 12-28-2005 05:53 PM

God I wish I could catch my wife with another guy. Things would be so easy then.

Maybe you should get a divorce duder.

zephed 12-28-2005 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This wasn't witty or funny, I don't know why you bothered to post this crap.

12-28-2005 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Over/Under this relationship lasting 2 more weeks?

Im going under.

12-28-2005 06:02 PM

If my wife cheats on me, I'm shooting EVERYBODY.

And then I'm going to the steakhouse.

PocketJokers72 12-28-2005 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should get a divorce duder.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy to say..expensive to do...and has unfortunate consequences.

I love my kids more than I despise my wife...its a trade-off that I am consciously aware of.

Dex 12-28-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You just flunked a class and will be repeating another year of 'I don't know who you are'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm majoring in "I couldn't care less".

I enjoy your usual brand of smartass posting, but your comment flew beyond the smartass category and landed squarely in douchebag territory.

Welcome back, by the way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PocketJokers72 12-28-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Over/Under this relationship lasting 2 more weeks?

Im going under.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have some 'insider information' that makes this a lock-wager? Do share!

bisonbison 12-28-2005 06:10 PM

I felt that the triviality of my proposed reason for her infidelity would stand in stark contrast to the actual gravity of the offense, and that this imbalance would strike some as preposterous.

It had the added benefit of laying the fault for her actions on an inconsequential failing of his, relieving her of any agency or responsibility for her actions, as well as giving implicit approval of her solution (cheating) to a problem in their relationship (his spelling).

Does that make sense?

diebitter 12-28-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I felt that the triviality of my proposed reason for her infidelity would stand in stark contrast to the actual gravity of the offense, and that this imbalance would strike some as preposterous.

It had the added benefit of laying the fault for her actions on an inconsequential failing of his, relieving her of any agency or responsibility for her actions, as well as giving implicit approval of her solution (cheating) to a problem in their relationship (his spelling).

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was funny till you explained why [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

zephed 12-28-2005 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just feel bad for the guy.

zephed 12-28-2005 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was funny till you explained why [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, it wasn't.

bisonbison 12-28-2005 06:23 PM

I just feel bad for the guy.

Oh, I do too. I said on page 1 of this thread that I've been cheated on (3+ years into a relationship - wheeeeeeeee), and of course my comment was unfair. And?

12-28-2005 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maried women are great for casual sex - that's usually all they're looking for, too - a quick romp in the hay. They also sometimes want to "experiment" with acts they have yet to try as a married woman, so they're usually up for some pretty freaky stuff, too.

Just do NOT start "dating" a married woman. Tap it. That's it. No dinners, no dates, no activities that do not include sex.

Thanks to the internet, finding horny married chicks is a piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be you when I grow up.

masse75 12-28-2005 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if it was a Lifetime movie, it'd say that she's "finding herself."

In real life, it says, "You whore, get out of my house."

Chief911 12-28-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, that comment was priceless.

Nick

JayLear 12-28-2005 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to fix my posts....please do so intelligently...

You don't know anything about me....Read the first line of my post....She knew what she was doing....Do I feel bad about it....No....So why should you get on my case...

We live in a society where people believe the grass is greener on the other side...I have had several girlfriends with whom I always remained faithful...So I have integrity....What I don't have though is time for people who have something good and let it go to waste....I'll admit, I am very good at listening and can pick up signs that someone is unhappy....I don't take advantage of girls and never have....If I deemed attractive by someone that is unhappy then so be it....Just because they are married, doesn't mean that I'm a scumbag.......IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO !!!!

This thread was about "Tapping Married Women"....I made a post about it...Don't change it to make me out to be something that I am quite clearly not....

Regards

Vavavoom (Class Personified)

[/ QUOTE ]

You sat there and posted about how this woman told you she was married for 14 years, and you ended up nailing her. She even told you about her kids. That, my classy friend, is having little or no regard for other people -- as I corrected your post to read. My argument certainly is not to absolve the other scumbag of any responsibilty here, but she's not the one on an internet message board bragging about it.

You made a decision that could negatively affect 4 people other than yourself, including 2 kids that had no choice in the matter, just so you could get your dick wet. That's the epitomy of scumbag.

I'm sick and tired of people that make abysmal choices and then conveniently relieve themselves of any culpability. I'm sure you go to bed every night with a clear conscience. Good for you. You're very good at "listening", and "picking up signs that someone is unhappy". And you use that magnificent gifts to pork married women. But that's not taking advantage of anybody? Perhaps you should include those skills on your resume...I'm sure they'll serve you well elsewhere.