Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   women who think you want to sleep with them... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361642)

vulturesrow 10-20-2005 01:34 PM

Re: women who think you want to sleep with them...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
Nice. Way too rare, unfortunately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because too few men respond to "Buy me a drink" with "No but you can buy me one".

[/ QUOTE ]

Women actually say that stuff????
I could never go up to a guy and ask him to buy me a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a club in Atlanta and a woman asked me to give her money to buy a drink! How lame it that?

10-20-2005 01:46 PM

Women are better wing"wo"men than men.

arod15 10-20-2005 01:47 PM

I say your not that hot....

IndieMatty 10-20-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because too few men respond to "Buy me a drink" with "No but you can buy me one".

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a club in Atlanta and a woman asked me to give her money to buy a drink! How lame it that?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has never happened to me. I'd venture to say every girl I have bought a drink for since college has at least been interested in me on some level. I.E. I eventually see them naked.

10-20-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PPS - and yes, I would definatly have slept with either of the 2 girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean your sister or the cab chick...?

Blarg 10-20-2005 01:51 PM

Heheh. All too typical.

The funny thing is when they fly into a rage when it doesn't work. The sense of entitlement some people have is just incredible, almost literally beyond belief, as in it's very hard to even picture it being possible no matter how hard you try. Some people's egos get so big that they have a very tenuous grip on reality.

Kind of like the homeless guys who get outraged when you don't give them free money.

Unabridged 10-20-2005 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What I said to her was much more harsh than that and probably the worst thing I've said to anyone in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

you better have busted out c()nt

diebitter 10-20-2005 02:49 PM

I used to get this, but now I find women ask if they can buy me a drink.

10-20-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW - i would never hit a woman and would hit you before you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? I don't think so pal. I eat 6'4" guys for breakfast.

Brushing her back is a lot better than being made to look like a fool in front of kin, as well as other passers-by.

Obviously, you know you wimped out or else you wouldn't even have posted this thread. Your physical size has nothing to do with this situation. Your mental, and emotional toughness is lacking here. You need to "outwit" this buxom blond. Tough, I'm sure.

Being 6'4" 250 or whatever didn't help ya much here, did it? Perhaps being smaller with a little more sensibility would have worked out for you.

And also, I'll thank you to not physically threaten me over the internet. It's just pointless, kid.

tolbiny 10-20-2005 03:16 PM

"you aren't gonna steal a cab from girls are you?"

"i don't think the cabbie would appreciate having clymidia dripped all over his back seat."

bawcerelli 10-20-2005 03:18 PM

You should have pulled her out of the cab and thrown her to the ground. she deserved to be slapped, but you probably should skip that part.

jakethebake 10-20-2005 03:22 PM

You could have let your sister slap her? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

siccjay 10-20-2005 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This is where it starts. It only gets worse from here.

You can pay if you are already banging her. Paying to bang her usually gets you nowhere.

Phoenix1010 10-20-2005 03:30 PM

I can't stand this crap. Drives me absolutely crazy when some slut thinks her vagina gives her a free pass to be as obnoxious and annoying as she pleases. I never really put up with it, but lately I've been responding to it with extreme meanness. Like making them cry meanness. It's wrong, chicks like that are as fragile as cracked glass. Still, it makes me feel better. But, I'm an [censored].

SCfuji 10-20-2005 03:33 PM

what do you say to make them cry? id like to start getting some jabs in to retaliate.

in all seriousness,
fuji

Phoenix1010 10-20-2005 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you say to make them cry? id like to start getting some jabs in to retaliate.

in all seriousness,
fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

It varies based on the person and situation, making it personal is the key. There are more clever people on here that can come up with a universal jab. The funny thing is, you don't even have to try very hard. These kinds of girls usually have such low self-esteem that all you really need to do is say they should lose five pounds and they'll cry themselves to sleep at night. It's wrong, like I said, but their sense of entitlement is enraging.

Blarg 10-20-2005 03:41 PM

On the bully angle, I agree. Having a vagina doesn't give you a license to be a kunt.

astroglide 10-20-2005 04:02 PM

it drives me nuts when i make accidental eye contact with some girl that is unattractive for various reasons (butterface, old, overdone makeup, misc gimmicky stuff) and i can clearly tell that they assumed i was checking them out.

@bsolute_luck 10-20-2005 04:02 PM

isn't this one of those "needs pictures" threads or am i the only one disappointed? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

J-Lo 10-20-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Kind of like the homeless guys who get outraged when you don't give them free money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, i have a much story. A friend of mine worked at the Taste of Chicago. At the pretzel stand. At the end of the day he walked away with the pretzels. One day he saw a homeless guy diggin through trash, he offered him a pretzel. The homeless guy replies wiht, "nah, nah, man... I don't eat bread."

CAN U BELIEVE THAT..? THE GUY IS DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE, AND HE DOESN'T EAT BREAD!!!

jakethebake 10-20-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THE GUY IS DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE, AND HE DOESN'T EAT BREAD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea the Atkins thing was popular with bums.

Blarg 10-20-2005 04:20 PM

I see this happen a lot, and find it either amusing or annoying, depending on my mood and her expression. What's really weird is when they keep staring at you after the initial weird interaction. Especially if you eventually forget to ignore them, and accidentally catch them doing the fake ignore thing again. I've actually busted out laughing when a girl combines a piercing stare with a rapid turn away and raising of her nose in the air, like she's so above you and you're not good enough, and how dare you look at her. I've never done it, but have sometimes wanted to say, Hey, you're the one staring at ME, not the other way around. This stuff can get very funny sometimes.

Eurotrash 10-20-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish the real world would just stop hasslin' me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Georgia Avenue 10-20-2005 04:25 PM

There's really only one response to a woman that you want to insult...I've used it a few times in EXTREMELY dire circumstances.

http://www.uoftbookstore.com/online/...080207958x.jpg

(Works best on extremly thin girls)

Jorge10 10-20-2005 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

I got a people asking for money related story. I am at the gas station, I get out of my car a guy asks me for cash for gas(happens a lot here). I tell him I got no change as I am using my ATM card, he tells me, "no problem, just use it to buy me gas." Weirdest moment ever.

TimM 10-20-2005 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a people asking for money related story. I am at the gas station, I get out of my car a guy asks me for cash for gas(happens a lot here). I tell him I got no change as I am using my ATM card, he tells me, "no problem, just use it to buy me gas." Weirdest moment ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make up a story, just say no. It's your money, [censored] him.

Dave G. 10-20-2005 05:17 PM

I think if you got pushed out of the way by a woman, you should head over to the gym for a little while. That aint cool.

Seriously though, if she pushed me out of the way and her friend ran into the cab, there's two situations. In the first case, since I'm with my sister, I'd probably just swear at her, call her a stupid slut and not worry too much about it. No need to ruin my sisters night.

However, if I were alone, I'd grab the woman who pushed me and I'd yank her away from the cab and make it very clear that I am not happy with her, and that she better cut out the bullshit or she's going to be in trouble. I don't see anything wrong with defending myself in this situation.

What she did was so conceited and arrogant and I can't stand girls who do that [censored], thinking they can use their "girly charms" to get whatever they want. To hell with that. It works the exact opposite with me. If I think a girl is deliberately trying to be manipulative like that, I'm much more likely to tell them to [censored] off than anything else.

I would then order the stupid friend out of the cab, explaining that it was my cab and that I wasn't in the mood for any of her stupid whore games. She would of course comply.

As for girls coming up to me at a bar and telling me to buy them a drink, I tell them that they'll get a drink after they give me a blow job. I have never actually gotten one as a result of this, but I've saved a lot of money.

Brain 10-20-2005 06:54 PM

...are right!

Yeti 10-20-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What'd you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

10-20-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Werd, bust out the mace on her cab stealing ass... Be all like BLAM! take that ho.

The response to "no you aren't, I can see it in your eyes." is "You busted me, I lied, *pause* that's just what I tell women I'm not interested in / attracted to".

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this line.

LLL

10-20-2005 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

FWIW - i would never hit a woman and would hit you before you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? I don't think so pal. I eat 6'4" guys for breakfast.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly not the time to use the "eat for breakfast" comeback.

LLL

10-20-2005 08:31 PM

grow some balls, stand your ground

ononimo 10-20-2005 08:46 PM

the appropriate title for the original post is "women who think you are a punk" ... there is nothing in the original post that suggests that the woman in question thought you actually had any interest in her - sexually or otherwise. after all, you didn't even see her until she yelled out to you. it just looks like she read you for someone who could easily be played and treated you accordingly.

Blarg 10-20-2005 08:51 PM

And it looked like her read was correct.

But to be fair, this type does it to virtually anyone and everyone. Unless he were really mean looking or carrying a bloody machete, it was probably inevitable.

wacki 10-20-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. I think most of us guys have met a huge number of women trying to get free drinks out of us. The especially sad and hilarious stories of the guys who say the woman (who is banging every OTHER guy on campus) takes the drink and immediately walks away. Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

-FYP

jaydub 10-21-2005 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And it looked like her read was correct.

But to be fair, this type does it to virtually anyone and everyone. Unless he were really mean looking or carrying a bloody machete, it was probably inevitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or if he were self confident, made solid eye contact, and didn't look like someone who would be so easily punked....

Mr_J 10-21-2005 03:57 PM

No chick has ever tried to use me for anything but sex.

wildzer0 10-21-2005 04:04 PM

Happens all the time. Now if I'm at a bar I'm with my girlfriend so it doesn't happen anymore, but I used to get that almost every time I went out. I'm super generous but if that's the first thing someone says to me I'll laugh in their face.

Blarg 10-21-2005 04:15 PM

Hey, I was trying to be kind. But this type really doesn't necessarily have a read on people. I've laughed in the faces of people who have tried to punk me out more times than I can count. With a lot of dickheads, it's pretty much either a numbers game or they're convinced they are WAY smarter and slicker than they are. Often they're just 100% transparent, but they think they're super smooth and sly.

10-21-2005 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No chick has ever tried to use me for anything but sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome.