Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Favourite movie quote (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=227925)

lucas9000 04-08-2005 11:44 AM

Re: Favourite movie quote

[ QUOTE ]
Scarface

"lesbians"

[/ QUOTE ]

i love that. it's (obviously) all in how he says it.

btw, i think it's actually "lesbian" (singular).

beta1607 04-08-2005 11:46 AM

From the Godfather:

Moe Green to Michael
"You sonofabitch, do you know who I am? I'm Moe Greene! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders."

and

Michael and Kay talking

MC: "My father is no different than any other powerful man -- any man who's responsible for other people, like a senator or president." KAY: "You know how naive you sound...senators and presidents don't have men killed." MC: "Oh, who's being naive, Kay?"

Tron 04-08-2005 11:46 AM

"Is this my espresso machine? How did you get my espresso machine?"
"We fvckin' stole it, man."

Anyone know it?

DavidC 04-08-2005 11:52 AM

I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

DMBFan23 04-08-2005 12:06 PM

and then I says "Lama, how bout a little something extra, you know, for the trouble." and the Lama says "no money, but on your deathbed you will receive supreme enlightenment." So I got that goin for me, which is nice.

riffraff 04-08-2005 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scarface.

"Say ello to my lil frend"

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.. and I'm all out of bubble gum" -They Live

"Those people back there wasn't normal! Normal folk don't spit up bullets when you shoot em!" -Some forgotten vampire movie

jojobinks 04-08-2005 12:24 PM

dios mio, mang, liam and me, we're gonna fvck you up.

you want a toe, i can get you a toe, and with nail polish.

mostsmooth 04-08-2005 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and then I says " hey Lama, how bout a little something you know, for the effort ." and the Lama says " there will be no money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness ." So I got that goin for me, which is nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
i fixed the major stuff for you (sorry, im anal about caddyshack quotes!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])

Paluka 04-08-2005 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"Those people back there wasn't normal! Normal folk don't spit up bullets when you shoot em!" -Some forgotten vampire movie

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is from Near Dark.

jakethebake 04-08-2005 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe this is from Near Dark.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best vampire move ever.

kevyk 04-08-2005 01:30 PM

The Life Aquatic?

(which sucked)

GuyOnTilt 04-08-2005 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of, I actually saw Owen Wilson at B&N the other day... It was sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty cool. For an actor who plays the same role everytime he is in a movie: I don't know why, but I just like the guy.

Catch-

Tron 04-08-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Life Aquatic?

(which sucked)

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own, I suppose.

Chairman Wood 04-08-2005 01:45 PM

A:In ten days. You will cross Sinai?
L: Why not? Moses did.
A: And you will take the children?
L: Moses did.

And here is another one that may not be as well known.
K:Man, I blew it. I blew it, man.
A:Kumar, what were you doing in the freezer?
K: I don't know, man, I lose my touch, man.
D:Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?

deacsoft 04-08-2005 01:47 PM

I also have to go with a Scarface quote...

Tony: "Me, I just want what's coming to me."
Manny: "And what's that?"
Tony: "The world, chico, and everything in it."

I could also nominate numerous lines from The Big Lebowski, several Tarantino films, Apocalypse Now, and possibly a few other films.

Dominic 04-08-2005 01:51 PM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

Thread over.

BiffMan 04-08-2005 02:09 PM

Ya know, I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's a little dream. My dream, and I hope you don't feel this too strange, is that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people with their houses burning down saying 'whatever you do, don't call the fire department'... That would be bad.

JackWilson 04-08-2005 02:24 PM

Someone help me out with the classic from Leaving Las Vegas where Nicolas Cage's character is talking to the bank chick, something about drinking Jack Daniels out of her snatch...that made me laugh.

touchfaith 04-08-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf#cker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE." I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about. In fact, what the f#ck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf#cker should be on brain detail. We're tradin'. I'm washin' windows and you're pickin' up this nig---'s skull.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do I win?

thatpfunk 04-08-2005 02:30 PM

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?

Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.

Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that [censored] fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

Coccotti: Come again?

Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

Coccotti: Yes...

Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much [censored]' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

[Coccotti busts out laughing]

Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.

Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]

Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother [censored] a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

[all laugh]

Vincenzo Coccotti: Ohhh!

Clifford Worley: Huh? Hey! Hey! Hey!

[motioning with his hand three times]

Vincenzo Coccotti: You're a cantaloupe.
[all laugh]

Pocket Trips 04-08-2005 04:00 PM

"Karl, you a thinker. You always seem to be lost in thought. Tell me, What are you thinking right now"
Karl " um I dunno lemme think... I reckon I was thinkin i might wanna take some of 'em french fried potaters home with me mmhhmmm"

-Sling Blade

Shajen 04-08-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Karl, you a thinker. You always seem to be lost in thought. Tell me, What are you thinking right now"
Karl " um I dunno lemme think... I reckon I was thinkin i might wanna take some of 'em french fried potaters home with me mmhhmmm"

-Sling Blade

[/ QUOTE ]

Lil fellers ought not talk like that mmmhhmmmm.

trying2learn 04-08-2005 04:12 PM

"you got a pool over there?"
"yeah, a pool, a pond...the pond would be good for you."

"you like apples? well i got her numba - how ya like dem apples?"

"they were like brothers to me, and when i say brothers, I don't mean like actual brothers...but more the way black people use it - which is more meaningful i think."

"you just shot yourself in the jugular with that dart man!"
"you...i like you...but you're crazy...you're craaaaazy maaan."

"jewels, when you pulled into my house...did you see a sign that says 'dead ni$$@# storage'?"
"um.."
"no jewels, did you see a sign that says 'dead ni@)@#@ storage?"
"no"
"you wanna why you didn't see that sign?! cause storing dead ni@#%#%#$ ain't my business!"

Justin A 04-08-2005 04:24 PM

Guy who's name I forget: It's the drunk piano player. He's so drunk he's probably seeing double.

Doc Holiday: I have two guns, one for each of ya.

soundgarden4 04-08-2005 04:25 PM

"This town needs an enema."

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

youtalkfunny 04-09-2005 05:06 AM

(two old guys, a lawyer and a reporter, after watching a young couple struggling with momentous circumstances in court):

DRUMMOND: Ever been in love, Hornbeck?

HORNBECK: Only with the sound of my own words, thank God.

(Spencer Tracy and Gene Kelly, "Inherit the Wind", 1960)

Kaz The Original 04-09-2005 05:21 AM

"What?"
"What aint no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?"
"ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
"What?"
"Say what more time. I dare you. I double dare you."

Or, from earlier (or later) :

*BANG*
Blows the guys head off
"I'm sorry? Did I break your concentration? Oh, you were finished? Well then allow me to retort."

Boris 04-09-2005 05:28 AM

Re: Poor Boris

Moran.

juanez 04-09-2005 06:32 AM

"He should have armed himself if he was was going to decorate his bar with my friend." - Clint Eastwood, "Unforgiven".

Pepsquad 04-09-2005 06:45 AM

From "Tommy Boy".

"Oh my God, I think I can actually HEAR you getting fatter".

plaster8 04-09-2005 06:50 AM

The Airplane! jive (this is from memory, so it's not perfect, I'm sure):

Man 1: Sheet, man, that honky mofo be messin' wit my ole lady, got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?
(That white fellow is wrong to be messing with my wife. If he continues, I will punch him.)

Man 2: Hey Holmes, I can dig it. Ain't noone gonna be layin' a big rap upon you, man.
(Yes, he is wrong for doing that.)

Man 1: Hey sky, sucka say I wanna say, pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'.
(I knew a man in a similar situation, and he was sorry.)

Man 2: Knock yourself a pro, slick! Ain't glock a form us back, not take TCB'n man.
(Don't be naive. Each of us faces a clear moral predicament.)

Man 1: Hey, you know what they say. See a broad to get at booty ack 'em, laid 'er down and smack 'em yack 'em!
(Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.)

Man 2: Cold got to be!
(How true!)

Man 1: Sheet!
(Golly!)

No wonder it took me five years to finish college. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Toro 04-09-2005 06:52 AM

Midnight Run

DeNiro character, the bounty hunter has the fugitive character Charles Grodin in custody but the guy has been driving him nuts for a couple of days now with his nagging.

"I've got just two words for you, SHUT THE [censored] UP!

The Stranger 04-09-2005 07:01 AM

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?

Turning Stone Pro 04-09-2005 08:35 AM

. . . and I said to myself this is the business we've chosen. I didn't ask who gave the order. Because it had nothing to do with business.

-Hyman Roth

TSP

nickey009 04-09-2005 11:55 AM

Favorite Quotes....here we go:

A Few Good Men:
"Son we live in a world that has walls and those wall have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna' do it you? You Lt. Weinberg? You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty, we use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. So I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man that rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather he just said thank you and went on his way or pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way I don't give a damn as to what you think you are entitled too."

Pulp Fiction:
"Oh you're ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mutha' Fuqa' mutha' fuqa'. Every time my fingers touch skull I'm super fly TNT. I'm the guns of the navarone! In fact what the fuq am I doing in the back. We fuqin' swithin'. I'm washing the windows and you pickin' up dis nigga's skull."

Tommy Boy:
Tommy: "Does this tie make me look fat?"
Richard: "No, no, no your face does."

Swingers:
"...And I'm supposed to be all happy because she's, wearin' a backpack, and most of them are just nasty skanks who aren't 1/2 the woman my GF used to be..."

Rick Diesel 04-09-2005 01:22 PM

"I'm gonna hang out with my wang out....and I'm gonna rock out with my cock out!"

- classic Stiffler

Rick Diesel 04-09-2005 01:23 PM

"Yeeaaahhh, whasssuuup saweeeeet thang"

- Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man

Wes ManTooth 04-09-2005 01:36 PM

A good one but not my fav,
Reservoir Dogs

"If you keep talking like biitch, I will slap you like a biitch."

Daliman 04-09-2005 01:50 PM

Cliff: Now, wait a minute and listen. I haven't seen Clarence in three years. Yesterday he shows up here with a girl, sayin' he got married. He told me he needed some quick cash for a honeymoon, so he asked if he could borrow five hundred dollars. I wanted to help him out so I wrote out a check. We went to breakfast and that's the last I saw of him. So help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were goin'. And I never thought to ask.
Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
Cliff: Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?
Coccotti: Sure.
Cliff: Got a match? Oh, don't bother. I got one. So you're a Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Uh-huh.
Cliff: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that [censored] fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Cliff: It's a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much [censored]' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was [censored] by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?

dogsballs 04-09-2005 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Midnight Run

DeNiro character, the bounty hunter has the fugitive character Charles Grodin in custody but the guy has been driving him nuts for a couple of days now with his nagging.

"I've got just two words for you, SHUT THE [censored] UP!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. that's a great one. I use that one all the time.