Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long* (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=240805)

Bluffoon 04-27-2005 02:26 PM

Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

he commented in another post that the garage door was locked with the deadbolt so someone leaving would be unable to lock it from the outside without a key

similar to what i thought at first

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have an automatic garage door? The perp could open the door, hit the button to close it and duck out.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I do....but I would have heard my garage door open

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I sleep heavier than you. I never would hear that in my sleep.

turnipmonster 04-27-2005 02:33 PM

my guess is someone wanted to steal the actual car and is looking for keys, or a psycho ex boyfriend followed the girl out and did this to mess with your head.

beerbandit 04-27-2005 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i say you set up a hidden cam in the garage and have her over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that if he has her over again and there is a hidden camera --- it should definetly not be in the garage

mostsmooth 04-27-2005 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i say you set up a hidden cam in the garage and have her over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that if he has her over again and there is a hidden camera --- it should definetly not be in the garage

[/ QUOTE ]there should be at least one in the garage

beerbandit 04-27-2005 02:45 PM

agreed

slickpoppa 04-27-2005 02:53 PM

Clearly the only way that OOT can determine if this girl was involved is by you posting naked pictures of her.

Stuey 04-27-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The drivers door is open, the gas tank lid is open, the glove box, center console, and all the little compartments inside are open. "This is a young bored kid playing"I have a row of floor to ceiling storage cabinets in the garage, those are all open. The "suitcases" in my tool box have been taken out (I dunno what to call them, like the hard plastic container that holds all the wrenches and stuff), and just sat nicely directly in front of the toolbox."This is for a short kid to stand on to reach higher shelves" Absolutely NOTHING is missing."weed is missing" I check the side door that goes into the garage and it is locked. So to get in the garage they had to come through the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a kid that lives close to you. He was looking for cash or drugs and booze only. He would not take your stuff as he is to young to fence it right and he could not use it without you seeing him.

Anyone else live with you? A younger brother that hides weed or booze in the garage? His friend wants to get high and comes to look for it. He finds what he wanted so he is sitting in the truck snooping around hitting all the buttons and crap. He gets spooked when the chick comes down stairs and jets.

Even if this is not what happened it is the best to believe. You don't have to fear a real robber, your chick is sane, and you could have hidden drugs in your garage! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

jba 04-27-2005 03:06 PM

i don't think it's really that mysterious. You were getting robbed (I don't understand how they got in without forcing entry, but clearly they did that somehow). You probably turned on lights, etc when you got up? Made some noise? you already said you opened a door. I'm guessing between this time and when you opened the garage they bolted, maybe through the front door. I'm about 99% sure if the chick woke you up at 7 am your stuff would be gone right now.

I can't see how the chick is part of it, if she was they easily could have gotten some stuff off you. remember she's woke you up to leave, why would she do that if they weren't done? I can't make any sense of this if she's involved. and usually I'm all about blaming the hos trust me.

or this chick is FREAKIN CRAZY

was she freaked out??

asofel 04-27-2005 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The drivers door is open, the gas tank lid is open, the glove box, center console, and all the little compartments inside are open. "This is a young bored kid playing"I have a row of floor to ceiling storage cabinets in the garage, those are all open. The "suitcases" in my tool box have been taken out (I dunno what to call them, like the hard plastic container that holds all the wrenches and stuff), and just sat nicely directly in front of the toolbox."This is for a short kid to stand on to reach higher shelves" Absolutely NOTHING is missing."weed is missing" I check the side door that goes into the garage and it is locked. So to get in the garage they had to come through the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a kid that lives close to you. He was looking for cash or drugs and booze only. He would not take your stuff as he is to young to fence it right and he could not use it without you seeing him.

Anyone else live with you? A younger brother that hides weed or booze in the garage? His friend wants to get high and comes to look for it. He finds what he wanted so he is sitting in the truck snooping around hitting all the buttons and crap. He gets spooked when the chick comes down stairs and jets.

Even if this is not what happened it is the best to believe. You don't have to fear a real robber, your chick is sane, and you could have hidden drugs in your garage! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent line, and hereunto unmentioned. thoughts alobar?

maldini 04-27-2005 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is kinda what i was thinking. more likely its a friend of yours. does anyone know you leave the back door unlocked? all my friends know that i do. it would make more sense if they could see your car in the driveway. noone interested in real theft would mess with the gas tank or leave everything so dishevled without taking anything. they'd grab the purse/wallet/keys and get out. no one keeps really expensive things in their toolbox.

that's also why the dog didnt make a fuss. she knew the person who entered.

they only other explanation is the girl did it as a prank but clammed up when she realized it wasnt so funny. pretty consistent with an immature 20 year old. can you smoke her out? if she left an earring or bobby pin or something, say you found it in the garage.

Reef 04-27-2005 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

unlikely:

[ QUOTE ]
My wallet wasnt taken, my friends purse wasnt touched, nothing downstairs was even moved. Went into the garage and then went through my truck, but took nothing. Ive 2 bicycles each worth over 2 grand a piece, a tool box full of tools, all kinds of stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

shadow29 04-27-2005 03:27 PM

Either

a) the chick looking for drugs

b) the neighbor's kid looking for drugs

DBowling 04-27-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

DBowling 04-27-2005 06:49 PM

ok, i figured it out.

she was checking out all your [censored] so that she could come back later and rob you. the fact that she mentioned a burgler trying to case you gives it away. her response doesnt really make sense, but it will set it up if you get robbed in a few weeks and shes like "told ya so". It will be hard to suspect her. and like you said, she couldnt take anything with her this time. the fact that she left everything obvious makes it seem like she didnt want to just leave one cabinet open on accident and you realize it was her going through your [censored]. this way, it just looks more bizarre

Stuey 04-27-2005 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After the sex, my friend goes downstairs to use the bathroom. Which isn't unusual for her, cuz she has this phobia about people hearing her while shes peeing. She is downstairs for prolly 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of chicks are like this with the don't listen to me pee stuff. People that are this hung up on stuff like that will not be the type to risk looking through your garage or setting you up to steal your stuff ect. Good chance she didn't like the dog listening to her pee either. Hot chicks can act crazy so they do.

TripleH68 04-27-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wasn't text messaging while you were banging was she?

NorCalJosh 04-27-2005 07:08 PM

Re: gas tank cover

i don't understand why a girl pulling something like this would prevent sex? like relationship, yes, obviously prevents that.. but whats wrong with doing her if she's a nutcase?

Blarg 04-27-2005 09:22 PM

Sounds like you were a lousy lay, so she made an excuse to go looking around for a murder weapon, but couldn't find anything gruesome enough.

mostsmooth 04-27-2005 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that she mentioned a burgler trying to case you gives it away. her response doesnt really make sense, but it will set it up if you get robbed in a few weeks and shes like "told ya so".

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought this very thing as well

Alobar 04-27-2005 10:00 PM

Important new info

So I go out through my garge today, to leave for a run. I dont have a garage door closing button next to the actual door, so I have the remote sitting on top of a shelf by the door (my vehicle has one of those program button things, so I dont use the remote in it), and guess what. My garage remote is gone. So some stuff makes more sence now. The reason they opened all the consoles in my truck, they were looking for the remote. I still cant figure out why the gas tank was opened, and my tool cases were moved.

I think more and more it points to this chick. If it was some burgler, and they broke in, and heard us upstairs they just would have left. If for some reason they didnt, they would have at least closed everything so I wouldn't notice or suspect anything. So the fact that they didnt means they must have been in a hurry. Why were they in a hurry? Cuz they were supposed to be down stairs peeing, and had limited time.

If it was her, it also eliminates the "shes just a headcase" angle, because taking my garage door opener implies returning at some point and ripping me off. Im going to be out of town in a couple days for the next 2 weeks, and she knows this. She also could have just stuck the garage door opener in her purse on her way back upstairs and I never would have known.

Also, she had gone down stairs and peed. Now dont you think at some point she would have said "I never noticed anything when I was downstairs, or heard anything" or at least would have mentioned something about being freaked out that she was peeing downstairs when a possible robber was in the garage. I find that odd.

So I changed the remote dealy on my garage, so now that remote wont work anymore. Im also going to call this chick today and tell her I found out what the burgler was after, and tell her I changed the garage remote. Im also gunna tell her that this has really kinda freaked me out so the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system (this isnt true). Then I think Im gunna tell her im not going out of town (also not true), and then just play phone tag with her while I'm really gone.

Im pretty bummed, one cuz I woudlnt ahve suspected her of this, and two, cuz I was really looking forward to some more booty. But its all just way to much of a coincidence to dismiss that it isnt her, and all the evidence adds up to her being the most likely.

At the very least tho, I can eliminate my house being haunted cuz ghosts dont steal remotes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also to the people that mentioned it, I dont have any roomates, or any friends with a key to my place, or any friends that would drive over to my house at 2am and sneak in and mess with my stuff.

spamuell 04-27-2005 10:07 PM

Re: Important new info

Sounds like you're doing the right thing, except:

[ QUOTE ]
the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you actually get one if you can afford to?

adamstewart 04-27-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still cant figure out why the gas tank was opened

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a number of people who hide 'spare keys' and stuff under the 'gas cap panel'.

Adam

thatpfunk 04-27-2005 10:18 PM

I'm not sure if I missed this, but was she freaked out?

Most girls I know would freak about the chance they could have been downstairs while a burglar was there...

naphinfitos 04-27-2005 10:27 PM

Maybe the garage door hit something on the way down and went back up? Mine does this when it doesn't close all the way (so little kids don'tget trapped under the door).

Alobar 04-27-2005 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the garage door hit something on the way down and went back up? Mine does this when it doesn't close all the way (so little kids don'tget trapped under the door).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, mine doesn't. I call it the door of death for this very reason. Which is why I moved the remote next to the actual garage door, cuz I would hit the switch on the one side of the garage and then peddle my bike out, and was worried sometime I'd miss the pedal or something and not make it in time and pin myself or some other retarded [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Los Feliz Slim 04-27-2005 10:50 PM

If she's this shady, God only knows what else she's been up to. Any unusual itching down below in the last couple of days?

Alobar 04-27-2005 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she's this shady, God only knows what else she's been up to. Any unusual itching down below in the last couple of days?

[/ QUOTE ]

homie wrapped that [censored] up real good before he tapped it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

lu_hawk 04-27-2005 11:28 PM

when i read the subject i knew with utmost certainty what i could expect in the first few sentences and you did not disappoint. we really need a new forum for these posts.

slickpoppa 04-28-2005 12:25 AM

Alobar, I am not totally convinced that the chick was involved. If she was in cahoots with the burgler, why would she ask to leave early? And if the burglar knew that she was keeping you occuppied, why did he have to make such a hasty exit? Something just doesn't add up to me.

RunDownHouse 04-28-2005 12:33 AM

Which is why I would have set a more crafty trap.

Richie Rich 04-28-2005 12:46 AM

Re: Didn\'t you ever see Poltergeist?

Your place is haunted.

Alobar 04-28-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar, I am not totally convinced that the chick was involved. If she was in cahoots with the burgler, why would she ask to leave early? And if the burglar knew that she was keeping you occuppied, why did he have to make such a hasty exit? Something just doesn't add up to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think she had an acomplice. I think she acted on her own. When she went downstairs to pee, she really just went in my garage and went through stuff. I think there was also a high chance she specifically was looking for my garage door opener.

slickpoppa 04-28-2005 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think she had an acomplice. I think she acted on her own. When she went downstairs to pee, she really just went in my garage and went through stuff. I think there was also a high chance she specifically was looking for my garage door opener.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but why would she leave everything askew?

Subfallen 04-28-2005 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i read the subject i knew with utmost certainty what i could expect in the first few sentences and you did not disappoint. we really need a new forum for these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Alobar 04-28-2005 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but why would she leave everything askew?

[/ QUOTE ]

good question, why would anyone leave it askew tho? My only guess is she was in a hurry because she couldnt really be gone long or I'd wonder wtf happned to her.

Dead 04-28-2005 01:04 AM

I think that you hallucinated the entire thing.

TimM 04-28-2005 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im also going to call this chick today and tell her I found out what the burgler was after, and tell her I changed the garage remote. Im also gunna tell her that this has really kinda freaked me out so the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system (this isnt true). Then I think Im gunna tell her im not going out of town (also not true), and then just play phone tag with her while I'm really gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would want to know for sure if it was her. I would set her up to get caught in the act:

Put the remote back to the way it was. Take the most valuable stuff out of the garage, and seal the door into the house. Set up cameras and set up a hidden alarm system. etc. When that door opens, whoever is there, and whatever car is there, will be caught on tape, and the (delayed) alarm will go off, forcing them to leave before they could find the cameras or recording device.

nothumb 04-28-2005 01:16 AM

Sounds to me like this girl is involved and incompetent, or has a psycho following her around. And don't rule out that she already knew where your place was - she had your phone number and could have just feigned ignorance.

Her lack of surprise that someone was downstairs when she returned, and her burglar comment, make me think she is involved somehow. The only possibility not heretofore mentioned is that she unexpectedly encountered the ex downstairs, he threatened her and left in a hurry. However I would discount this theory pretty strongly.

Smells like she's a drug user and is really flailing here. This doesn't make sense because it's so incompetent. I would not have given her as much info as you did. It will make her think she's in the clear and she may try to maintain contact and set you up again. The best play is to do and say nothing. If she doesn't call you, you can be that much more certain she was involved.

NT

sin808 04-28-2005 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good question, why would anyone leave it askew tho? My only guess is she was in a hurry because she couldnt really be gone long or I'd wonder wtf happned to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

She develop any drug issues in the time since you hadn't seen her? Seems really plausible to lie and say someone else broke in (from tweaker mindset), even though there's almost no chance that it's true.

Or maybe she's just really immature and was gonna throw a kegger at your place while your gone.

TimM 04-28-2005 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And don't rule out that she already knew where your place was - she had your phone number

[/ QUOTE ]

Try your phone number here:

http://www.daplus.us/PhoneSearch.aspx