Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   BUMP Attacks (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=87117)

namknils 05-19-2004 04:49 PM

Re: BUMP Attacks

Classic TT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Dilbert 05-19-2004 05:01 PM

Caught in a Lie:

[ QUOTE ]
I have never ventured outside the zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

A simple check of your past posts shows that you have posted in multiple forums. I guess you feel more comfortable lying to us using your troll identity.

Dilbert 05-19-2004 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Stupid Cartoon Impersonator,

Punk? Noted Poker Authority Dilbert?

Calling me a punk was very, very dumb. I can now defend myself and not worry about earlier sanctions. That means Phil the crazed cow may be allowed to chew up your intestines while Bud the stud bull plays doctor with you.

Noted poker authority? Who let Foo Foo the greek in here?
Heh my Buzzard would tear your eyes out at the table and my possum would sleep hanging from your beak...I mean nose.

Oh you broke out the critter dude's rage and now a can of goats and sheep whip a$$ needs to be released.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, test the limits. The day you are banned again will be a happy day in the zoo.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way how is your vote going?

[/ QUOTE ]
Once you take out the duplicate votes by multi-identity trolls, I'd say the bumpers are quite unpopular.

jasonHoldEm 05-19-2004 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I love this option.

Bump-en-Stein 05-19-2004 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Caught in a Lie:

[ QUOTE ]
I have never ventured outside the zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

A simple check of your past posts shows that you have posted in multiple forums. I guess you feel more comfortable lying to us using your troll identity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Twice. Both were not bump related, but rather singing politial commentaries. One was in News/Views/Gossip and was on topic, the other was in other topics and was approppriate for that forum.

There is a Bump-en-SteinII hovering around, but I don't no who it is.

Make your life easier and put me on ignore.

Dilbert 05-19-2004 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I love this option.

[/ QUOTE ]
btw Jason,

Great poker book review forum you have there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(too bad he can't read this)

Head Enforcer 05-19-2004 05:15 PM

Escalation

A salvo just hit the SS forum. link is here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...fpart=1#695340

Don and the rest of you, after figuring out the true identity of Dilbert we are going to Defcon 2.

The Real Don 05-19-2004 05:19 PM

Re: Escalation

Order received and confirmed.

This is getting scary now, have we tried giving Dilbert a lolipop?

Bump-en-Stein 05-19-2004 05:27 PM

Re: Escalation

Tight-ass Dilbeet.

BRO! The sad fact is we are a bunch of nutz here but we kick ass at poker. Evil jeniouses like us need to get creeative and not only talk about jack-King off in early position.

You claim to be da bomb, but the only bomb is in the back of your shortz. WE get down at the tables yet still have some fun. You fools still wear your SS-Members only jackets with a hint of Kentucky-fried mullett.

thomastem 05-19-2004 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Stupid Cartoon Impersonator,

Punk? Noted Poker Authority Dilbert?

Calling me a punk was very, very dumb. I can now defend myself and not worry about earlier sanctions. That means Phil the crazed cow may be allowed to chew up your intestines while Bud the stud bull plays doctor with you.

Noted poker authority? Who let Foo Foo the greek in here?
Heh my Buzzard would tear your eyes out at the table and my possum would sleep hanging from your beak...I mean nose.

Oh you broke out the critter dude's rage and now a can of goats and sheep whip a$$ needs to be released.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, test the limits. The day you are banned again will be a happy day in the zoo.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way how is your vote going?

[/ QUOTE ]
Once you take out the duplicate votes by multi-identity trolls, I'd say the bumpers are quite unpopular.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dilbert,

If you don't start with the name calling my new gentler side would have addressed your concerns as softly as a babies bottom.

However if you call me names you give me license to....well let's just say put you in a humorous light.

Now behave so I don't do irreputable damage to you by allowing my wildabeast to smell your fear.