Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   It should be an interesting final table for TV (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399365)

12-16-2005 12:19 PM

Re: It should be an interesting final table for TV

First of all, if it's suited he'll play it as he would any suited ace. Secondly, if it figures to be the best hand I'm sure he'll play, especially in a tournament. Maybe he won't play it so much in a ring game.

revots33 12-16-2005 12:22 PM

Go Gigabet!

UMTerp 12-16-2005 12:26 PM

I'd think Giga would have to like his seat here too, with position on Laak and Brunson.

Does anyone know anything about Pedersen? Never heard of him before this week.

12-16-2005 12:27 PM

is gigabet the guy who posted all his theories on the site a few months ago?

TheMainEvent 12-16-2005 12:51 PM

I'm hoping that Giga makes some really outlandish play and Sexton spends the rest of the broadcast talking about how much he hates it.

Yuv 12-16-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd think Giga would have to like his seat here too, with position on Laak and Brunson.

Does anyone know anything about Pedersen? Never heard of him before this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's Carlos_DK on stars. Seen him on the 100r from time to time.

jusander 12-16-2005 01:18 PM

Antonius really should get some credit eventho most people knows him as internet player. Early this year he was 12th and 15th in two WPT events, cashed three times WSOP (don't know how many events he played, not many I think). Then he came 3rd in EPT Barcelona for $145,068 and while ago won EPT Baden for $343,366.

Fallen Hero 12-16-2005 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Antonius really should get some credit eventho most people knows him as internet player. Early this year he was 12th and 15th in two WPT events, cashed three times WSOP (don't know how many events he played, not many I think). Then he came 3rd in EPT Barcelona for $145,068 and while ago won EPT Baden for $343,366.

[/ QUOTE ]

I give him more credit for beating mahatma hu 200/400 NL than any of those cashes

betgo 12-16-2005 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What made Doyle change his mind to play AQ nowadays? I've seen him play it a lot lately, but it used to be a hand he would never play.

[/ QUOTE ]

AQ is a lot stronger in a tournament than in a cash game with deep money.

TheMainEvent 12-16-2005 03:42 PM

WPT knows people are tired of broadcasts with 6 amateurs. If they have pros, even internet pros at the final table why would they downplay it? I think Giga and IKU should get recognition.