Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Stakes Tourney Player Needs NL Ring Coach (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398205)

billyjex 12-14-2005 07:27 PM

Re: High Stakes Tourney Player Needs NL Ring Coach

[ QUOTE ]
is ml4l still coaching? if so, talk to him!

[/ QUOTE ]

I inquired and he is currently too swamped to take any new students.

r3vbr 12-14-2005 07:53 PM

I know the right way to improve my poker game but I dont apply it out of lazyness. I can see a glimpse of the high level of play sometimes, but then i forget and continue playing abc.

ML4L 12-14-2005 09:42 PM

To Prospective Students

Hey all,

As has been mentioned elsewhere in the thread, I am currently not accepting new students, as I will be taking an extended break from coaching in the near future. Anyone who might be interested once (if?) I resume is still free to contact me so that I have your name, but it will likely be a good while before I start accepting students again...

Of course, if I change my mind, I'll spam the forum to let everyone know... And, thanks for the plug, turnip... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mike

Jman28 12-14-2005 09:46 PM

Hey guys. Thanks a bunch for the responses. I kind of half expected to get flamed, so I appreciate the help.

As of now I have 3 offers in addition to TA. I may just spend 2 hours with each of them and see what I learn. Feel free to keep PMing me, although I prolly don't need more help. Thanks.

Jeff W 12-14-2005 09:50 PM

Which coaches contacted you? I'd like to see a coaches directory like we have in Mid-High Short-handed.

Jman28 12-14-2005 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which coaches contacted you? I'd like to see a coaches directory like we have in Mid-High Short-handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather they come forward themselves. I don't know if they want their names out here or not.

BobboFitos 12-14-2005 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so comfortable broadcasting my coaching beyond my title, but I contacted him. TBH, I have around the maximum amount of clients I'd like atm, but as usual that can change. this has been a crazy week of finals, so my schedule (and accepting new students) will be more ironed out come new year.

-Skeme- 12-14-2005 11:59 PM

Teach me, Robbo.

turnipmonster 12-15-2005 12:09 AM

I offered to do a few hours of hand analysis + general concepts. not enough time for full on coaching.