Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Satellite radio - XM or Sirius? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397253)

surfinillini 12-13-2005 12:54 AM

Re: Satellite radio - XM or Sirius?

O & E???

They steal all their bits from the stern show, you can't be serious, their show is anything but novel...

shant 12-13-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
O & E???

They steal all their bits from the stern show, you can't be serious, their show is anything but novel...

[/ QUOTE ]
On top of that, the only thing they had on Stern was being uncensored and now that's gone too. I can't wait to get Sirius.

surfinillini 12-13-2005 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
O & E???

[/ QUOTE ]
On top of that, the only thing they had on Stern was being uncensored and now that's gone too. I can't wait to get Sirius.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur on all your points...

Shant you should've gone down to the LATB 8/16 game earlier, it was a complete fishfest.

UTG raises with AA, Moma Cass calls with J2, flop comes K53 rainbow, UTG bets, Moma Cass calls, she calls down the river, hits a deuce and overcalls to the AA, awesome.

willie 12-13-2005 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
O & E???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious?

you know how freakin head and shoulders their show was above howard's before they got booted for the sex for sam incident?

honestly- you've got to be kidding me......

ah well, anywho- listen to the clip at least- it's worth a laugh even if you guys think it's a bunch of bs.

morgan180 12-13-2005 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
xm

opie and anthony

nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

these guys are terrible

12-13-2005 01:14 AM

Opie and Anthony?
Favorite sport is soccer?
YSSCKY!

willie 12-13-2005 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
xm

opie and anthony

nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

these guys are terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

and howard's act has been tired and stale for 10 years....so what ground are you standing on?

you think vulgarity will be enough to rejuvenate a 50 something has been?

surfinillini 12-13-2005 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and howard's act has been tired and stale for 10 years....so what ground are you standing on?

you think vulgarity will be enough to rejuvenate a 50 something has been?

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yes...bring back LORD OF THE ANAL RING TOSS - best bit ever...

shant 12-13-2005 01:20 AM

Hey willie, I can't really argue it with you, because I don't have XM or currently listen to O&A. I have always listened to Stern and am interested in hearing him uncensored. I'm sure O&A is entertaining as well, but I went with Sirius for Howard and the NFL deal.

morgan180 12-13-2005 01:24 AM

willie,

i enjoy howard stern. in fact don't think his act has been stale. i do think he's been limited in what he's been able to do lately and am excited to see him with no restriction. i like his interviews, his general overall malaise and his weird world.

but i digress - everyone is free to enjoy whatever they like.