Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Question for Mods - wft? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395342)

tonypaladino 12-10-2005 02:18 AM

Re: Question for Mods - wft?

mmmm I had sausage & peperoni pizza for dinner

diebitter 12-10-2005 02:21 AM

I remembered someone going on about recruiting decent posters from other forums, and was suprised to see Lestat here, so thought I'd encourage him a little.

Or something like that, I wasn't really paying attention.

B Dids 12-10-2005 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Avast! Whar be ye Socratic method now, me hearty?

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol-ed.

Bigdaddydvo 12-10-2005 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I remembered someone going on about recruiting decent posters from other forums, and was suprised to see Lestat here, so thought I'd encourage him a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

I vouch that Lestat does great work over in SMP...which is why he needs a pass on this one. Sometimes you get guys who post competently in other forums come here and think "hey, lets start a thread about how much everyone would like to bang Britney Spears" without having full understandings of proper OOTiquet (is that a word?) I think Lestat would do a great job here if given the opportunity to get acquainted with what's a GO or NO GO in OOT.

Woolygimp 12-10-2005 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I found a word that shouldn't have been [censored], so I PM'd a mod about it and they fixed it. Why not try that or use the "Forum Suggestions" forum instead of wasting space with a pointless post that makes no sence.

Edited to Add: *

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter 12-10-2005 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Avast! Whar be ye Socratic method now, me hearty?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yah, they hate this sort of thing. They're so shallow.

EDIT: I'm hoping for a discussion of time and language tenses comes up there sometime, as pirate is only present tense, and I want to put a case that you can actually communicate perfectly well everything you need in just 'pirate'. And do it in 'pirate'.

Blarg 12-10-2005 02:58 AM

Pirate is 50% ARRRR, but that's as good a response to the world as any.

Lestat 12-10-2005 03:47 AM

Hey I'm not banned yet!

Thanks for the words Biddaddydvo. I kinda thought you were at odds with most of my stuff on SMP.

I was genuinely curious (and a little pissed), why h.o.m.o sapien would be banned on 2+2. No doubt it was because of immature use by some OOT people. I doubt it was from overuse in the high stakes or SMP forum.

I enjoy the occasion hot pics posted on here, but have little use for anything else and doubt I could contibute much. I don't need to learn any new pick up lines, I don't have problems with cockroaches in my bedroom, and I almost never play video games. I think I'll live without OOT. See ya elsewhere.

LAGmaniac 12-10-2005 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I vouch that Lestat does great work over in SMP...which is why he needs a pass on this one. Sometimes you get guys who post competently in other forums come here and think "hey, lets start a thread about how much everyone would like to bang Britney Spears" without having full understandings of proper OOTiquet (is that a word?) I think Lestat would do a great job here if given the opportunity to get acquainted with what's a GO or NO GO in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's also an excellent poster in High Stakes Limit Poker. I think it would be a little harsh and unnecessary to give him a * for one marginal thread in OOT.

diebitter 12-10-2005 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
.. See ya elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you made your point. GTFOH!