Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Multiple Wives? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395085)

jba 12-09-2005 05:09 PM

Re: Multiple Wives?

[ QUOTE ]
This seems to work for some sects of mormons in this fine country

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's pretty terrible for them. underage girls forced into marrying old creepy dudes. so, pretty much what KKF is talking about. point is it doesn't really work.

KaneKungFu123 12-09-2005 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why get married if you want a lot of different pussy? Seems quite a primitive and complicated approach, when instead you could just not get married and bang whomever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem i see with this is that where do the girls go when you grow out of them? that is too sad. this way we can be friends and all love one another, and stay with eachother all of our lives.

swede123 12-09-2005 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's pretty terrible for them. underage girls forced into marrying old creepy dudes. so, pretty much what KKF is talking about. point is it doesn't really work.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does it not work, at least from the creepy old guys' perspectives? It's not like women are considered real people by these freaks, they are property more than anything. Sounds like a great system, if you're a dirty old man of course.

Swede

KaneKungFu123 12-09-2005 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait, do you live in Asia? Man, that's totally sweet! How awesome Asia must be!

[/ QUOTE ]

its more common in middle east. its less common in thailand since 1950ish. the current king is the first to not have 100 wives.

KaneKungFu123 12-09-2005 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does it not work, at least from the creepy old guys' perspectives? It's not like women are considered real people by these freaks, they are property more than anything. Sounds like a great system, if you're a dirty old man of course.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Property? I dont think so.

jakethebake 12-09-2005 05:16 PM

I like this idea. I've said it before...

Hygamous Hogymous Woman's Monogamous
Hogymous Hygamous Man is Polygamous

I'm not really into Asian women though.

KaneKungFu123 12-09-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they wouldn't be forced.

they wouldn't be underaged.

im not old, or creepy.

Imagine this for a second. I live in a castle. I am very very rich. I am very very attractive. Do you really think I am going to have a hard time finding 4 or 5 wives?

jakethebake 12-09-2005 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I'm gonna have enough trouble with one wife nagging me all damn day. How the [censored] do you think you're gonna deal with 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn them on each other. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lapoker17 12-09-2005 05:17 PM

KKF - If I didn't know that every thread you start is a joke, I would think that you have serious problems.

dblgutshot 12-09-2005 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait, do you live in Asia? Man, that's totally sweet! How awesome Asia must be!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol