Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Party Rakeback (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394639)

Photoc 12-09-2005 05:20 AM

Re: Party Rakeback

Morg, I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting replies to party rakeback threads such as this. I have notified a moderator and have been returned to the forum. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

sweetmoses 12-09-2005 06:41 AM

where can i get party rb?

rhizome 12-09-2005 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where can i get party rb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugggh! We need a sticky. Party does not allow rakeback.

Daniture 12-09-2005 10:17 AM

And as off this morning it appears those who were on a unofficial party rakeback plan have just lost their rakeback as they have begun blocking individual tracker stats. So as long as it remains the same rakeback won't be a issue,

krimson 12-09-2005 10:37 AM

The moderator has already been notified about this post

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Someone beat me to it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

12-09-2005 11:29 AM

Please repeat after me, There is no sex in the champagne room and THERE IS NO RAKEBACK AT PARTY POKER!

Sarge 12-09-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this forum is so blatantly biased

at least you guys could be covert about the anti-competitive way you are doing this...i can't beleive 2+2 puts up with it

if nobody wants to read the threads, they wouldn't open them...and they wouldn't post in them

why don't you put

WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE GIVING PARTY RAKEBACK AROUND HERE!!! IF YOU WANT IT, SEND US A PM!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Before using this Forum, please refer to the Terms and Conditions (Last modified: 2/10/2004)
This forum is sponsored by www.raketracker.com who partially controls its content.

12-09-2005 05:09 PM

Ugggh! We need a sticky. Party does not allow rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is that no one reads the stickies!

busguy 12-09-2005 06:02 PM

It would be nice though if,

[ QUOTE ]
. . . who partially controls its content.

[/ QUOTE ] was mostly limited to:

1) letting guys (advertisers) like Olback continuously post their annoying spam disguised as "advice" in EVERY SINGLE THREAD

2) anything outlined in the T&C's of this forum

rather than constant deleting of threads that may be remotely related (in a negative way) to any of the mod's or their business.

A fair number of these deleted threads had good information that would be useful to anyone not yet set up with a program. A perfect example was a thread a couple of days ago about "Trackers being turned off again". That thread was easily the most active that I have seen in a long time and had a fair number (20 ish) of responses in a short period of time, including some by this forum's moderators, and then for no apparent reason the whole thread vanished.

Sure, delete spam. Delete "pm me" requests. Delete anything that violates the T&C's that you've outlined. But don't delete the thread just cause you don't like it (I don't recall a "I don't like" outline in the T&C"s) . . . and for god sakes please don't delete a thread that is actually evoking discussion that may end up helping someone out.

That is the kind of crap I believe that has turned this forum into a ghost town. I for one would have liked it to succeed, but with no more than 10-15 people at any time of the day on average browsing this forum I would highly doubt that these folks will continue to pay for it's "sponsorship" for very long.

morgant 12-09-2005 06:08 PM

i appreciate the input.

in regards to the thread you mention. i received countless requests to get rid of it. from every angle on the topic. players, affiliates, and party. i liked that thread for my own purposes, but had an overwhelming request to get rid of it.

we try to leave things be as much as possible. but you would not believe how much impact these forums have. we are contacted by sites, players, and affiliates all with differing agenda's to remove threads. we try and keep them up and only really remove threads that are notified to moderator, that seem to violate T&C's and are requested by the regulars of this place.

i appreciate your feedback and will try harder to only delete things that violate T&C's but there are things that fall in the grey on a constant basis.

despite your impressions, we are trying.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
morg.