Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone watch 'Survivor' tonight??? ... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394524)

yoadrians 12-08-2005 11:26 PM

Re: Anyone watch \'Survivor\' tonight??? ... *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no reason for this post to be deleted. It was cute ... and I totally understood it, too.

12-08-2005 11:26 PM

Re: Anyone watch \'Survivor\' tonight??? ...

I wonder what the prize jump is from 5th to 4th. I'm pretty sure Cindy made the worst decision ever taking the car.

Soul Daddy 12-08-2005 11:32 PM

Yeah, tough spot. I think I probably would have given the cars away too.

I'm sure the fact that Stephanie didn't protect Judd last week after bringing her bf to camp plus keeping her out of the loop on that had her thinking, "I'm not going to win unless I win all of the challenges anyway, might as well get a car out of it." And she was probably right.

Soul Daddy 12-08-2005 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Lydia isn't the next to go, I'm gonna puke, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you'll be puking. It has to be Stephanie or Rafe, whoever doesn't win immunity.

RunDownHouse 12-08-2005 11:35 PM

I don't really know any of the politics behind the remaining people. I just thought that, in a vacuum, giving the cars away is best.

If "best" doesn't improve her chances enough, then taking the car was right, but she'd have to think she was really badly off to make it correct, I think.

yoadrians 12-08-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Lydia isn't the next to go, I'm gonna puke, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you'll be puking. It has to be Stephanie or Rafe, whoever doesn't win immunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does it have to be one of those two? Why not Lydia, because she should've been gone a LONG time ago. Or why not Danni, and reform the orig. alliance between Steph, R and L?

Soul Daddy 12-08-2005 11:45 PM

Yeah, nevermind. They all likely want Stephanie to come to the final two with them, so I'm wrong. Clearly the bearded girl should go if they get the opportunity, but it never plays out like it should.

gorie 12-08-2005 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no reason for this post to be deleted. It was cute ... and I totally understood it, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i guess i misunderstood your "thank you for this reply" comment, not that i blame you for thanking someone for the normal reply, i just thought it also meant mine was annoying. that + the comment about "in english" made me realize it was not appreciated. but yeah. i was just trying to be helpful, luckily others with better story telling skills came along. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i'm sensitive.

dankhank 12-08-2005 11:59 PM

danni's odds to win three weeks ago must've been like 40-1

yoadrians 12-09-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i guess i misunderstood your "thank you for this reply" comment, not that i blame you for thanking someone for the normal reply, i just thought it also meant mine was annoying. that + the comment about "in english" made me realize it was not appreciated. but yeah. i was just trying to be helpful, luckily others with better story telling skills came along. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i'm sensitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Nothing like that at all. Yours was cute and I totally followed it fine.

And, yeah, three or four weeks ago, there was NO WAY Danni was going to win. Now, it's a real possibility.