Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   MTV FAT KID MADE (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393788)

gorie 12-07-2005 11:28 PM

Re: MTV FAT KID MADE

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Cause he's fat? Gay? He chose to be on this show for a reason. REally think it was cause he wanted to be "made"? No, he wanted to me on MTV. He got his wish.

edited to say I really hope you were joking

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

i don't understand the need to be so mean towards the kid. so what if he just wanted to be on mtv ? i don't see how that justifies thinking someone like him doesn't deserve to exist. so yeah he's weird and fat, i'm sure he doesn't like that about himself. at least he's getting some activity and losing weight on the soccer field.

istewart 12-07-2005 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I’m currently watching the MTV made where the fat gay kid is trying to play soccer.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all like that!

eviljeff 12-07-2005 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Cause he's fat? Gay? He chose to be on this show for a reason. REally think it was cause he wanted to be "made"? No, he wanted to me on MTV. He got his wish.

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

i don't understand the need to be so mean towards the kid. so what if he just wanted to be on mtv ? i don't see how that justifies thinking someone like him doesn't deserve to exist. so yeah he's weird and fat, i'm sure he doesn't like that about himself. at least he's getting some activity and losing weight on the soccer field.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever seen Gorie say anything mean-spirited about anyone. it's nice having someone like that around.

gorie 12-08-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I've ever seen Gorie say anything mean-spirited about anyone. it's nice having someone like that around.

[/ QUOTE ]
i try, but unfortunately i'm still a jerk like everyone else.

TheBlueMonster 12-08-2005 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I’m currently watching the MTV made where the fat gay kid is trying to play soccer.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all like that!

[/ QUOTE ]
sometimes it's basketball.

lighterjobs 12-08-2005 12:24 AM

i felt embarassed for this kid.

i felt glad for him when he actually stuck it out, though.

JihadOnTheRiver 12-08-2005 01:42 AM

That's just mean.

Autocratic 12-08-2005 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Chubbs McFatty is reading this forum, there's really no reason for us not to say what we're thinking. Which, by the way, is "Look at his mantits flap when that fatass runs!" And variations on that.

JaBlue 12-08-2005 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Chubbs McFatty is reading this forum, there's really no reason for us not to say what we're thinking. Which, by the way, is "Look at his mantits flap when that fatass runs!" And variations on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was reading this sentence and read "mantits" as "manatee" then went back and realized it was "mantits." very disappointing.

Phoenix1010 12-08-2005 01:51 AM

Your mother never loved you, or your dad was too hard on you. Leave the fat kid alone, Butch.