Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Dear MrDavis2 you are the worst player alive! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393392)

KenProspero 12-07-2005 02:41 PM

Re: Dear MrDavis2 you are the worst player alive!

[ QUOTE ]
BECAUSE HIS EIGHT [censored] DUECE JUST RIVERED TWO [censored] PAIR WHAT THE [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, here's what you do next time. You tell the guy what a great hand he had. Take him out to dinner after you're done playing. Oooze about how much you enjoyed playing with him. Get his number and tell him that you want to play with him again. If necessary, send a car to pick him up, because he's such a great guy.

In other words, don't curse the guy, you want him at your table. YOU REALLY WANT HIM AT YOUR TABLE.

B Dids 12-07-2005 02:45 PM

YES BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR LIKE 27 GOD DAMN YEARS AND I HAVE NO [censored] CLUE ABOUT HOW TO PLAY POKER OR THE FACT THAT I WANT SOME [censored] CALLING ME DOWN WITH BOTTOM PAIR.

CHRIST.

The fact that I'm well aware that this guy is attempting to hand me money hand over fist doesn't change the fact that a pot that was rightfully mine was stolen from me because some guys sucks. MEH.

TheWorstPlayer 12-07-2005 02:53 PM

I think we need to do a weekly poll for worst beat posted. That way you can see that this one is so not even in the running you can stop typing in all caps. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

KenProspero 12-07-2005 02:53 PM

Yeah, and we're both aware that if guys like that didn't suck out occasionally they'd stop trying to hand you money hand over fist the rest of the time.

Dids, I was just trying to inject a bit of levity here. Wasn't suggesting that you didn't want your table to reek like a fishmarket.

12-07-2005 02:57 PM

It happens all the time at party. The fish try to give you their money but party wont allow it. They want some rake first. So they enhance the luck for people playing more than 80% of their hands.

12-07-2005 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BB is auto-betting this flop

[/ QUOTE ]

BB is auto-betting this flop into a calling station and PF capper?

i think calling down and betting when checked to is the best line really

[/ QUOTE ]

too much content

Los Feliz Slim 12-07-2005 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this one is so not even in the running

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I like about it. It's the everyday BS suckouts that bother me the most. Knowing that it happens to everybody is therapeutic. The absolutely horrendous beats are more rare and don't have as much relation to my everyday play.

B Dids 12-07-2005 06:03 PM

Style is clearly more important than substance.

geormiet 12-07-2005 06:19 PM

I don't understand how you can say this is clearly not michael davis.

DarthIgnurnt 12-07-2005 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YES BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR LIKE 27 GOD DAMN YEARS

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Party 3/6 table

[/ QUOTE ]