Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   compliments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391867)

Dominic 12-05-2005 04:08 PM

Re: compliments

"god, that's just way too big for me."

--Jenna Jameson

kidding. obviously.

tom441lbk 12-05-2005 04:13 PM

Dominic, So did you put that dildo aside and get another one?

Gotchya,

lbk

razor 12-05-2005 04:18 PM

astro,

you rule!

codewarrior 12-05-2005 04:59 PM

That is a cool story.

tdarko 12-05-2005 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My son got an 'invisible' pen for his birthday recently, and has been scribbling stuff on a pad, and then shining a UV light on it to read the message. I was checking through it the other day, and found 'Dad is awesome x2'.

That was pretty damn good.

[/ QUOTE ]
alright i smiled. gracias.

vexvelour 12-05-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'Dad is awesome x2'

[/ QUOTE ]

That is frickin cute as hell.

Dex 12-06-2005 08:08 PM

Last weekend was my weekend with the kids, and as we were eating dinner, out of nowhere my 4 year old daughter said "You're the best daddy I ever saw." [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

craig r 12-06-2005 08:11 PM

I was in the middle of this drug deal with some movie producer (not to be named) and my wife who I had just met a few days ago was with us. He had just agreed to the deal and they were getting the money. My wife handed me a note that said, "You're so cool." Those three simple words.

craig

PokerFink 12-06-2005 08:31 PM

I was hanging out with one of my buddies one night, just watching some movies. He gets a call from reslife and finds out his dad, who has been sick (cancer) for a long time, has just taken a huge turn for the worse and is on his death bed. I spent the night with him, packing up his stuff, cleaning out his room so he could go home the next day and watching movies till morning.

I figured it was the least I could do. He's a close friend.

He later told me it was one of the the nicest thing anyone ever did for him and that it probably kept him from doing something really drastic/bad that night.

craig r 12-06-2005 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was hanging out with one of my buddies one night, just watching some movies. He gets a call from reslife and finds out his dad, who has been sick (cancer) for a long time, has just taken a huge turn for the worse and is on his death bed. I spent the night with him, packing up his stuff, cleaning out his room so he could go home the next day and watching movies till morning.

I figured it was the least I could do. He's a close friend.

He later told me it was one of the the nicest thing anyone ever did for him and that it probably kept him from doing something really drastic/bad that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now I feel like shite for ripping off a movie plot. That must have felt good for you.