Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Week 13 FF Bitch/Brag +Playoffs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391683)

Russ McGinley 12-05-2005 03:24 PM

Re: Week 13 FF Bitch/Brag +Playoffs

Brag: Lee Evans good for 25 points out of nowhere. Steve Smith and Edge combine for 23. My team scores the most points total by less than 2 points over the second guy.

Bitch: Despite leading the league in points, I missed the playoffs (I was eliminated last week). Gotta love that BS.

kyro 12-05-2005 04:53 PM

Brag: The Colts.

Bitch: Um. Well Stokeley has been non-existent all year, and Witten only had 6 yards. Other than that, I don't have much to bitch about. Second place out of 14 going into the playoffs and I haven't been able to look/change my team in 5 weeks.

mblax10 12-05-2005 08:47 PM

Bitch:For the hundreath time, leagues with team defenses instead of individuals are stupid. I lose by 1 point this week, and give up my #1 seed for the post-season because my opponent has the Chicago defense, and not much more.

Once again I'm screwed by Brett Favre. If he just turns the ball over 3 times, with 1 TD, I win. but he had to turn the ball over 4 times.

12-05-2005 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: Clinched the playoffs (pending Brian Westbrook basically showing up to the game tonight)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...just...wow...I probably deserved this, I'm gonna lose by 1 point

Dynasty 12-05-2005 11:01 PM

So, which of you guys are playing against the Seahawks defense?

12-05-2005 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: Clinched the playoffs (pending Brian Westbrook basically showing up to the game tonight)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...just...wow...I probably deserved this, I'm gonna lose by 1 point

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, that was scary, thank god. BTW, this might be the biggest blowout ever in MNF or NFL history

CCx 12-05-2005 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, which of you guys are playing against the Seahawks defense?

[/ QUOTE ]

on the guy in my $$$ league's bench... whew! cant wait to let him know at work tomorrow how unfortunate that is

mblax10 12-06-2005 12:22 AM

Who's coaching the Seahawks tonight, Steve Spurrier or Mack Brown?

Can somebody please send a message, to Mike Holmgren that he can take Hassleback out of the game. If Hasselback gets to 130 yards, or a 2nd TD, I lose.

CCx 12-06-2005 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
take Hassleback out of the game. If Hasselback gets to 130 yards, or a 2nd TD, I lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's out, gg

Unoriginalname 12-06-2005 02:53 AM

brag: Julius Jones finally gives me a solid game, despite the fact that he can't average 4 yards/rush or get 100 rushing yards in a game to save his life. Boldin and the Bucs defense giving me solid games, helping me clinch a spot in the playoffs.

bitch: Mewelde busting up his ankle and giving me zero points.

hoping for: Darrel Jackson to finally return in week 14. I've been holding onto him the whole time.