Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FILM REVIEW: Trading Places (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389794)

4_2_it 12-02-2005 09:56 AM

Re: FILM REVIEW: Trading Places

Nice review. At my office you will still hear "Mr Valentine has set the price" at least one or twice a month.

Los Feliz Slim 12-02-2005 10:31 AM

Looking good, Billy Ray!

4_2_it 12-02-2005 10:35 AM

Feeling good, Louis!

durron597 12-02-2005 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Randolph Duke: Ezra. Right on time. I'll bet you thought I'd forgotten your Christmas bonus. There you are.
Ezra: Five dollars. Maybe I'll go to the movies... by myself.
Mortimer Duke: Half of it is from me.
Ezra: Thank you, Mr. Mortimer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Billy Ray Valentine: Hey, sorry about that.
Randolph Duke: It's perfectly alright William. It was your vase.
Billy Ray Valentine: That was a cheap vase, right? That was a fake?
Randolph Duke: I believe we paid $35,000. But if I remember correctly, the insurance company valued it at $50,000. You see, Mortimer? William has already made us $15,000.
[Coleman, Mortimer, Randolph, and Billy Ray start laughing]
Billy Ray Valentine: You want me to break something else?
Randolph Duke, Mortimer Duke, Coleman: NO!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This movie is definitely a fully fledged 4 on your scale, no 3.5 about it.

CCass 12-02-2005 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and there's a reveal of, IMHO, one of the finest pair of breasts ever seen in cinema (there are only one finer pair IMO, but that's irrelevant).

[/ QUOTE ]

JLC has always been hittable, but I am not sure she is aging as well as some others. That beign said, I am not aging well either, so I would still hit it in a heartbeat.

pudley4 12-02-2005 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What could be sadder than seeing a Santa try and blow his brains out and being out of bullets

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the gun won't fire - remember that he throws the gun away and when it hits the ground, it goes off

istewart 12-02-2005 12:11 PM

3.5 is too low.

diebitter 12-02-2005 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What could be sadder than seeing a Santa try and blow his brains out and being out of bullets

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the gun won't fire - remember that he throws the gun away and when it hits the ground, it goes off

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh! Exposed. Okay, I haven't watched it since last Christmas - but my intentions were true [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

CrazyEyez 12-02-2005 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and there's a reveal of, IMHO, one of the finest pair of breasts ever seen in cinema (there are only one finer pair IMO, but that's irrelevant).

[/ QUOTE ]

JLC has always been hittable, but I am not sure she is aging as well as some others.

[/ QUOTE ]
A few years back, she wanted to make some kind of statement about how women are portrayed in the media. She did some photo spread for a magazine in her underwear but allowed zero airbrushing/photoshopping/etc. It was, well, not a pretty sight. I've tried to erase it from my memory.

hyde 12-02-2005 12:29 PM

Don't be a tease.....