Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sleeping with random girls (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382968)

11-21-2005 10:06 PM

Re: Sleeping with random girls

1 million bucks says im over 21, which is probably something you cant say. and i agree, having lots of sex doesnt mean a lack of morals. how can something that feels so good and isn't bad for the body be immoral? (of course, we're not including stds here)

TheBlueMonster 11-21-2005 10:07 PM

I agree it's really hard to sleep with lots of girls with no emotional attachment. I did the "man whore" thing for like 3 months my junior year of college. It just felt crappy and I wanted a girlfriend the whole time.

11-21-2005 10:08 PM

eh forget it im done with this thread....i hate these lame make me feel good everyone posts anyways.

11-21-2005 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree it's really hard to sleep with lots of girls with no emotional attachment. I did the "man whore" thing for like 3 months my junior year of college. It just felt crappy and I wanted a girlfriend the whole time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but then stop man whoring and go without a GF for a month or two and then see how you feel. You will wish some hot young lady was with you. No matter who she was.

mmbt0ne 11-21-2005 10:09 PM

God, I wish [censored] was still around. This is a perfect example where 3 strikes is 2 too many.

haakee 11-21-2005 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, but then stop man whoring and go without a GF for a month or two and then see how you feel. You will wish some hot young lady was with you. No matter who she was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Colonel Kataffy 11-21-2005 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I was worked up and horny, I would want to, but after I orgasmed and I return to normal, I would feel like complete [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much sums it up for me.

11-21-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I was worked up and horny, I would want to, but after I orgasmed and I return to normal, I would feel like complete [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Then just do it again, women aren't like addictive drugs are they?

imported_anacardo 11-21-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eh, I'm with you kurosh. I like sex, but I don't need it all the time bad enough to sleep with some random girl. Of course, if she's crazy hot, I'm all for it, so I guess we're different in that respect. But, for the most part, I don't do the whole one night thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki 11-21-2005 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You sound like a nice person. I bet there are a lot of guys like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I'm like this.