Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New card and table mods for Party and skins ! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380867)

Iolaus 11-19-2005 09:05 AM

Re: New card and table mods for Party and skins !

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I know what your saying, but the visual co-ordination thing def. helps, believe me. E.g. some part of my brain remembers it is that particular image at that particular table. I did try and adapt to playing without avatars and i found it harder remembering who had done what.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this exact same experience. I just thought I was some sort of freak.

KingMedicine 11-19-2005 09:42 AM

ok, i think im an idiot, but im having a problem with these waffle card mods:

when i dl'd the card mods for party that waffle did, all of the clubs and diamonds dont work. i see that the original party files are called 2c, 2d, 3c, 3d, etc. whereas on the waffle files they are called 2cg, 2db, 3cg, 4db, etc. note that this is only a problem with the clubs and diamonds.

the other (hearts and spades) card files from waffle work fine because they seemed to be named correctly. and the waffle files wont let me change their names, so i cant get this to work.

i end up havnig 1/2 normal party cards (the clubs and diamonds) and 1/2 cool waffle cards (the spades and hearts), which, as you can imagine, is worse than before.

any idea? thanks!

Sniper 11-19-2005 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It'd be cool if the mod could read off poker tracker and put an avatar of a fish, rock, what have you, at each seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

PAHud!!!

ckmo 11-19-2005 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same problem when I first tried them as well. I ended up having to unzip them a few times before they all went through. I didn't have to rename anything, it just took a few times through for some reason. I was too lazy to check file by file...so I just kept doing it and eventually it worked.

Timer 11-19-2005 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hi all

New card and table mods for Party and skins have been added to Pokermods.com !
The card mods are created by Waffle and mmbt0ne.

Example screenshot:

http://www.pokermods.com/assets/imag...e/waffle_1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't your mods work for seven-card-stud?

willie 11-19-2005 12:05 PM

sweet, i'm diggin this waffle thing

thank you.

IggyWH 11-19-2005 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't your mods work for seven-card-stud?

[/ QUOTE ]

It does for me.

stigmata 11-19-2005 12:44 PM

Not a bad idea, but at some tables it would just all be fish [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newt_Buggs 11-19-2005 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

when i dl'd the card mods for party that waffle did, all of the clubs and diamonds dont work. i see that the original party files are called 2c, 2d, 3c, 3d, etc. whereas on the waffle files they are called 2cg, 2db, 3cg, 4db, etc. note that this is only a problem with the clubs and diamonds.

the other (hearts and spades) card files from waffle work fine because they seemed to be named correctly. and the waffle files wont let me change their names, so i cant get this to work.

i end up havnig 1/2 normal party cards (the clubs and diamonds) and 1/2 cool waffle cards (the spades and hearts), which, as you can imagine, is worse than before.

any idea? thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
I had the same problem, half of the cards are misnamed. I had to unzip the file and change the names on two of the suits before copying it over.

MarkL444 11-19-2005 03:02 PM

can you make a sound mod?