Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Guess my hand please (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378959)

TheWorstPlayer 11-15-2005 02:52 PM

Re: Guess my hand please

[ QUOTE ]
What range of hands do u call the river all in with?

[/ QUOTE ]
A better question is what hands can I have taken such a weird line with on the flop and turn? I mean, pretty much any hand I can play like this on the flop and turn will call the river push. But that's because I probably only play nut flush and set/FH like this.

thabadguy 11-15-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do u call this with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Any boat and the K or A of diamonds. This is a perfect board to bluff on because the 4 diamonds out just ruin most hands-not even trips is good enough to call with IMO

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this, i dont think calling without a boat Ad, or Kd is profitable here.

James282 11-15-2005 02:53 PM

You got called by the Kd or Jd and lost, bad beat. You had AK no diamond.
-James

howzit 11-15-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What range of hands do u call the river all in with?

[/ QUOTE ]

if i knew u, def a low diamond. if i had that eight, I'd consider it.

against other players, muck Jd and lower.

SunOfBeach 11-15-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
River is a 4th diamond, I move in.

[/ QUOTE ]

i assume it was a low/insignificant diamond? also, is this a 10/20 game against a known opponent, or lower? that being said, i think you hope to get called by the ace of diamonds that youre putting him on, and i doubt you raised UTG with 33... so maybe you have QQ!?!?!?

thabadguy 11-15-2005 02:56 PM

this is 10/20
I dont think i can put him on the lone Ad here, Ad prolly raises flop, and checks behind on turn, im very capable of a huge turn checkraise with nothing.

SunOfBeach 11-15-2005 03:01 PM

that being said (you put him w/o the Ad), i put you on bluffing basically any two here being +EV, since i dont think he calls without Ad or a boat. so, my first guess was 'nuts', and my current guess is 'nothing/doesnt matter'... kind of the same thing in a zero/infinity sense...

edit: by 'nothing' here, im guessing AQ (no diamond)?

Vavavoom 11-15-2005 03:02 PM

cjmewett 11-15-2005 03:18 PM

Red jacks.

TheWorstPlayer 11-15-2005 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Red jacks.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this can be a brilliant play with red jacks. But my understanding is that TBG would not make this move with red jacks. For him, it seems this move is going to be nuts/air.