Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   My avatar didn't even last 24 hours (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378602)

Irieguy 11-15-2005 01:49 AM

Re: My avatar didn\'t even last 24 hours

[ QUOTE ]

Monstrous boobies are monstrously overrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awful. I shall use the immortal words of Joe Dirt to point out the flaw in this line of thinking:

Kicking Wing: Why is that good?

Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you drop 'em in toilets, shove 'em up bullfrogs asses.

I'm not a fan of pinot noir, but I can appreciate the fact that the grape can produce magnificent wines... so I would never publicly say that pinots are overrated.

Tsk, tsk, blue.

Irieguy

Mr_J 11-15-2005 02:05 AM

It's ok, they haven't seen the special jerry springer episodes where the girls boobs weigh as much as the chicks themselves.

I remember a baywatch episode I saw as a kid. They had a concert on the beach or something and there was this chick in a red top jumping up and down. It was amazing.

Slim Pickens 11-15-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Young cute chicks making out? Yeah...need some animation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">...but maybe I just say that because I get to play with a big set any time I want.</font>

johnnybeef 11-15-2005 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awful. I shall use the immortal words of Joe Dirt to point out the flaw in this line of thinking:

Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Man, firecrackers, ya stick 'em in mailboxes, you drop 'em in toilets, shove 'em up bullfrogs asses.

I'm not a fan of pinot noir, but I can appreciate the fact that the grape can produce magnificent wines... so I would never publicly say that pinots are overrated.

Tsk, tsk, blue.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't have said it any better myself. vnh sir

pooh74 11-15-2005 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tsk, tsk, blue.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

The Pinots are sitting beautifully in a bowl in the kitchen. I walk in from a hard day's work, see the robust, glistening grapes begging to be eaten. I begin to salivate, foregoing the usual salutations to my girlfriend to go dig in. I grab a bunch, pick one...but alas...they're fookin wax! Fakes! Yuk...

Yeah, nice to look at, but I like puttin em in my mouth dude!

citanul 11-15-2005 02:59 AM

surely i'm not the only person who was sitting around thinking about what a 10 foot tall blue footed [censored] would like like, right?

c

bawcerelli 11-15-2005 03:08 AM

my g/f's [censored] are fackin huge, but I'm not really much into them. i'm an ass guy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Slim Pickens 11-15-2005 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my g/f's [censored] are fackin huge, but I'm <font color="red"> [deleted "not"]</font> really much into them. i'm an ass guy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

runner4life7 11-15-2005 04:05 AM

Ive always been a believer in "All you need is a handful"

Slim Pickens 11-15-2005 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive always been a believer in "All you need is a <font color="red">mouthful</font>"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP