Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Will Absolute ever allow more tables? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378307)

CostaRicaBill 11-14-2005 10:32 PM

Re: Will Absolute ever allow more tables?

They are working right now on making the software more efficient to make this possible.

11-15-2005 12:57 PM

sorry if I am hi-jacking your post, somethingclever, but I have a few questions for you Absolute players, if I may:

1. is their policy to round down your cash outs and not return the change to your account?
I has just cashed-out 200 bucks and 56 cents and they only returned 200 even to my Neteller and didn't put the 56 cents back into my account...
I cashed out before and they rounded down also, but it was only for like 5 cents, so I didn't fuss...but if they start taking 50 cents plus of each cash-out off every player, it's just another form of "rake" for them!!!

2. Will they allow me to open up a new account with rakeback, as I no longer play there? any experiences you guys have with this?

I never played more than 2 tables at once when I played...is 2/4 a good limit there now? I always remember it as being tough and full of tight players...more tables will only make this worse as fish don't really play more than 1-2 tables...my 2 cents.

MyTurn2Raise 11-15-2005 07:46 PM

they don't let you cash out cents to neteller. Whole dollar amounts only and no fees no matter how many transactions.

11-15-2005 08:39 PM

floor-style cashout rounding seems common. 3 out of 5 sites I have played on do this.

Tk79 11-15-2005 09:33 PM

I just got off the phone with a VIP rep from AP. He told me that support for 5 tables should be up within a week and support for 6-8 by the end of the year. There is supposed to be a lot of software upgrades to come as well.

lefty rosen 11-15-2005 09:59 PM

Does this site want to ruin the games even more then they have? The 1/2 games are bad, the 2/4 and above are terrible because the donaters tap out too fast. With 4 or more tables the games will only get worse. This site should be a one table site like Pacific............ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

11-15-2005 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got off the phone with a VIP rep from AP. He told me that support for 5 tables should be up within a week and support for 6-8 by the end of the year. There is supposed to be a lot of software upgrades to come as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats great news, if your being serious.

SomethingClever 11-15-2005 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does this site want to ruin the games even more then they have? The 1/2 games are bad, the 2/4 and above are terrible because the donaters tap out too fast. With 4 or more tables the games will only get worse. This site should be a one table site like Pacific............ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must play full ring.

Tk79 11-15-2005 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats great news, if your being serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am

11-16-2005 09:06 PM

I received a phone call from Absolute last night and they informed me they are making several upgrades to the software over the next while and plan to allow up to 5 tables. Not sure how accurate this is but...