Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Mahatma: go post some more (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376595)

11-11-2005 06:33 PM

Re: Check Splashpots.com

Its the ignorance of the masses at it again. Prahlad has probably made more than all of us combined. Keep talking s*it , I am sure it really bothers him.

Strength in numbers guys, keep it up.

Yeti 11-11-2005 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its the ignorance of the masses at it again. Prahlad has probably made more than all of us combined. Keep talking s*it , I am sure it really bothers him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you had agreed to leave?

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:35 PM

Re: Mahatma: go post some more

Dammit. Too many observers. I'm locked out.

ChicagoTroy 11-11-2005 06:35 PM

I laughed so hard I started to worry I was might get hurt. Real time trash talking on blogs.

-Skeme- 11-11-2005 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up.

HoldEmKillah 11-11-2005 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mahatma: i wannaa play 14 hours a day headsup with you

pure gold [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

More please.

Popinjay 11-11-2005 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yep, we definitely just answered whether prahlad read's 2+2 regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think it's just reading? No, there's no way. Now, who is Mahatma on 2+2? That's the real question, detective.

tpir90036 11-11-2005 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Huh? Most of us are simply sitting back and enjoying two people having a pissing contest using tens of thousands of dollars and (mostly crappy) e-insults. I am not sure how the amount of money other people have made or whether it does or does not bother someone has any bearing on our being entertained.... but maybe there is something i am missing.

Take care,
-tpir

IHateCats 11-11-2005 06:40 PM

Summary, Mahatma is ragging Kane for only having made 200k off him, says it's nothing at this level and that Kane sucks, he's been coasting on good cards and keeps trying to get him to agree to play a certain # hours a day heads up. Kane in return is simply saying that Mahatma has played like a donk vs him and that he's perfectly happy to keep treating him to some more prison style rapage just the way things have been going.

Except they talk like a couple of macho 4th graders.

fsuplayer 11-11-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yep, we definitely just answered whether prahlad read's 2+2 regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think it's just reading? No, there's no way. Now, who is Mahatma on 2+2? That's the real question, detective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jumpman23.