Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Ali G Seazon 2 - I liiiiiiike, its Niiiiiice (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374008)

Georgia Avenue 11-08-2005 05:54 PM

Re: Ali G Seazon 2 - I liiiiiiike, its Niiiiiice

What would you do, if the jew comes at you with...

HIS CLAW?

MaxPower 11-08-2005 06:12 PM

There are some bonus features on the DVD. In one of them Borat goes to a ranch in Texas where you can hunt all kinds of exotic animals. He starts telling the guy that it would be great if they could hunt Jews. There is another one where Borat learns how to rope steers. They also have a speech given by Ali G at Harvard.

waffle 11-08-2005 06:46 PM

I like Bruno, he seems the best at exposing idiocy. Especially when talking to fashion designers.

At Daytona Beach he's posing as a host for some sort of Austrian MTV show covering spring break in the USA. He gets 5 kids from a college wrestling team to do some little clips. After some goading, they're hopping around like idiots, yelling "PARTY", flexing, hollering, typical frat boy enthusiasm. They're not really into it at first, but Bruno keeps asking for more enthusiasm.

They're getting into it, showing off their pecs, abs, etc.

b: "I want you to say.. Hi this is Jim"

"Hi this is Jim.."

b: "Saying hi.."

"Saying hi from DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA, WOOOO!!!"

b: ".. to Austrian GAY TV!"

"GAY TV? GET THE [censored] OUT OF HERE. YOU SAID GAY TV? GAY TV? THERE'S NO [censored] GAY TV INVOLVED IN THIS."

Instant demeanor change.

Borno 11-08-2005 06:54 PM

Verse 1: There is a problem where I come from in Khazakistan. The problem is transportation...

Verse 2: There is a problem where I come from, the problem is Jew. ... Throw the Jew down the well... Grab him by his horns... grab him by his money (mah-knee)

hahah... the whole hickish, white washed American small town crowd starts singing along with the Jew racism.. .oh man.. this is how the KKK was born. Genious, just genious.

Raydain 11-08-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Verse 1: There is a problem where I come from in Khazakistan. The problem is transportation...

Verse 2: There is a problem where I come from, the problem is Jew. ... Throw the Jew down the well... Grab him by his horns... grab him by his money (mah-knee)

hahah... the whole hickish, white washed American small town crowd starts singing along with the Jew racism.. .oh man.. this is how the KKK was born. Genious, just genious.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Throw the Jew down the well...
so my country can be free...
you must grab him by his horns...
and we'll have a big party!"

LoaferGee12 11-08-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Bruno, he seems the best at exposing idiocy. Especially when talking to fashion designers.

At Daytona Beach he's posing as a host for some sort of Austrian MTV show covering spring break in the USA. He gets 5 kids from a college wrestling team to do some little clips. After some goading, they're hopping around like idiots, yelling "PARTY", flexing, hollering, typical frat boy enthusiasm. They're not really into it at first, but Bruno keeps asking for more enthusiasm.

They're getting into it, showing off their pecs, abs, etc.

b: "I want you to say.. Hi this is Jim"

"Hi this is Jim.."

b: "Saying hi.."

"Saying hi from DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA, WOOOO!!!"

b: ".. to Austrian GAY TV!"

"GAY TV? GET THE [censored] OUT OF HERE. YOU SAID GAY TV? GAY TV? THERE'S NO [censored] GAY TV INVOLVED IN THIS."

Instant demeanor change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this was awesome. Bruno's unseen sh1t on disc 2, his interview with Daniel Dicrisio is gold. "Will is Daniel Dicrisio?"

GoodTiMes 11-08-2005 07:17 PM

Throw the joos down the well!