Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I guess I am PP VIP now. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373685)

The4Aces 11-07-2005 09:48 PM

Re: I guess I am PP VIP now.

Has anyone that has gotten that e-mail not been called yet?

Catt 11-07-2005 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got this e-mail too. My favorite part is that there is NO PHONE NUMBER listed for us "special" people.

As I mentioned in the VIP thread, my VIP rep said 4K raked hands a month gets you into VIP. Supposedly everyone with that qualification is getting an offer catered to him/her based on their previous play.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I think I did, anyway.

Dazarath 11-07-2005 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone that has gotten that e-mail not been called yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just received the email today, and have not yet received a call.

11-07-2005 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got this e-mail too. My favorite part is that there is NO PHONE NUMBER listed for us "special" people.

As I mentioned in the VIP thread, my VIP rep said 4K raked hands a month gets you into VIP. Supposedly everyone with that qualification is getting an offer catered to him/her based on their previous play.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I think I did, anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmaoooooooooo

Vetstadium 11-07-2005 11:20 PM

I got email too and I mostly play Sit n go's so not sure how that is gonna work out.

Shoe 11-08-2005 12:45 AM

How much do have you guys had to play to get into this? Will 15k hands at 5/10 6 max do it for everyone?

AA suited 11-08-2005 02:38 AM

i hope the offers come via email cause the phone # listed for my party acct is no longer valid [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

11-08-2005 02:54 AM

alright, so what if one happened to have a deal w/ affiliate to get rakeback,and THEN got invited to VIP club? Am I correct to think that it is always +EV to take any deal they offer? I play x hands and generate y rake, they then give me a bonus b...b+.25(y-b) is always greater than .25*y. Is this correct thinking?

krazyace5 11-08-2005 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
did u just open a new pp account and get this, if so what limits/ how long did it take u to get this e mail?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just emailed them at vip@partypoker.com and asked for a deal, they asked me to play for a few days then they would give me an offer. I played there all last week and they sent me an email today saying they would contact me with an offer in the next few days. So try that.

AA suited 11-08-2005 07:08 PM

reply from them today:

"We are currently assessing account activity on an individual basis.

We will be sending you an offer November by email early next week."