Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pwning the Vending Machine (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372776)

LoaferGee12 11-06-2005 04:19 AM

Re: Pwning the Vending Machine

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

[/ QUOTE ]

So true man, so true. That's the brilliance of this thread: gettin back at those bastard vending machines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when someone in front of me tries to buy something and it gets stuck, even if I didn't want that particular thing, I will buy it just to get 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

That a way to stick it to the man. Somehow...

balkii 11-06-2005 04:23 AM

this isn't nearly as cool as Piz0wn0red!!11111's story about the vending machine in his dorm that they smashed open and the resulting pillowcases filled with munchies.

CieloAzor 11-06-2005 04:52 AM

I tried to pwn a vending machine with a trick out of the Anarchist's Cookbook once. The machine ended up eating my dollar and giving me no credit. Mission Fail'D. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

beset7 11-06-2005 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to pwn a vending machine with a trick out of the Anarchist's Cookbook once. The machine ended up eating my dollar and giving me no credit. Mission Fail'D. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That trick only works on old-ass vending machines. I used to live on a boat at an old run-down marina and they had this ancient coke machine that was susceptible to the old tape on the dollar bill trick. Also had a red-boxable pay phone. Those were the days.

IndieMatty 11-06-2005 05:05 AM

Re: Pwning the payphones

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That trick only works on old-ass vending machines. I used to live on a boat at an old run-down marina and they had this ancient coke machine that was susceptible to the old tape on the dollar bill trick. Also had a red-boxable pay phone. Those were the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in grade school I learned if you take a paperclip to the receiver (a middle hole in the bottom mouthpiece) and put the other end in a simlar hole at the top of the change return knob/switch you would be able to make 100% free phonecalls.

bobbyi 11-06-2005 05:24 AM

Re: Pwning the payphones

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in grade school I learned if you take a paperclip to the receiver (a middle hole in the bottom mouthpiece) and put the other end in a simlar hole at the top of the change return knob/switch you would be able to make 100% free phonecalls.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, we all saw WarGames.

11-06-2005 01:03 PM

http://www.stuffyadontwant.com/stuff_pics/hanger.jpg

eviljeff 11-06-2005 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever seen a refund slip anywhere

Bukem_ 11-06-2005 01:24 PM

You used to be able to get free 50 cents + a soda on the old coke machines.

Put two pieces of scotch tape together and make two tails on the end of your dollar bill. Feed it in till it reads the dollar, then pull it out. Select a coke and get some change.

astroglide 11-06-2005 03:23 PM

good candy selection for such a score. sour patch kids are a quality product. isn't it insane how bad the knock-offs can be?