Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" ESPN Coverage of WSOP Main Event: 11/1 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369964)

Ghazban 11-01-2005 09:28 PM

Re: \"Official\" ESPN Coverage of WSOP Main Event: 11/1

Also, how is the Lederer/Ivey/Juanda table not the feature table?

Russ McGinley 11-01-2005 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We've got quite a battle so far for biggest douche of the WSOP: Stillman, Friedman or Dannenman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how Dannenman won't win this seeing as he'll get the most airtime.

Dynasty 11-01-2005 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We've got quite a battle so far for biggest douche of the WSOP: Stillman, Friedman or Dannenman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a problem with Dannenmann. ESPN is just editing the footage to make it seem like he's always calling home.

Kevmath 11-01-2005 09:30 PM

Well he'll be making a huge comeback over the coming shows, but Stillman's got a huge lead at the moment.

Russ McGinley 11-01-2005 09:33 PM

Too bad Stinky British Guy didn't make it farther or else he'd be a huge favorite.

Kevmath 11-01-2005 09:34 PM

Paskin wins the overall prize, I'm concentrating on those that actually made the money.

Dynasty 11-01-2005 09:34 PM

I like Dannenmann.

Tyler Durden 11-01-2005 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a problem with Dannenmann. ESPN is just editing the footage to make it seem like he's always calling home.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree w/ this. He seems like a cool guy, especially after that segment they just had on him. I like his life outlook.

Matt24 11-01-2005 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I liked the last interview wtih Dannenman. I need to have more fun at the table and stay loose.

Dynasty 11-01-2005 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree w/ this. He seems like a cool guy, especially after that segment they just had on him. I like his life outlook.

[/ QUOTE ]

And, now that I'm reminded that a buddy staked him 50%, there seems to be good reason for him to be calling home.