Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A night in the bottle (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369035)

pokerdirty 10-31-2005 04:37 PM

Re: A night in the bottle

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr?

[/ QUOTE ]

You really should.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did. I kept waiting for the climax, you know, like OP calling someone 'niglet'. Nothing cool happened. I feel like I'm owed money for 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

miajag81 10-31-2005 04:37 PM

OMG DOING DRUGS IS SO AWESOM!!!M!!!!!!!!1111

10-31-2005 04:47 PM

The OP decided to drink heavily one evening when he didn't feel like playing poker.

The OP went out with some yuppie pussies to a club with a $20 cover, which pissed him off. The band that was playing sucked hard.

The OP ditched his "friends" and went out with the cab driver. They smoked weed, then went to a club with mostly black people. Then they went to the cab driver's house and did some blow. They were mostly black people there too.

The OP sucks at special handshakes.

He took some blow home with him and did some while chatting with some nerds on IRC.

The OP woke up the next afternoon in one piece, to his astonishment.

B Dids 10-31-2005 04:47 PM

How about we all pretend that instead of smoking crack, PJN had magic fairy happy powder and appreciate the brilliance of the post without getting all shocked.

LALDAAS 10-31-2005 04:48 PM

Belive it or not I have lived this night before.

Thank god these days are past me.

10-31-2005 04:51 PM

"Someone should ban me. Not only did I shorten an epic post, that deserves 100x better, but I dared step to another active gimmick's territory. I'm an asshat."

tl;dr

Cumulonimbus 10-31-2005 05:06 PM

I thought this was an awesome story. It may be just a one-night drug trip, but one-night drug trips make the best stories.

CliffsNotes 10-31-2005 05:11 PM

Hi.

imported_The Vibesman 10-31-2005 05:15 PM

But nothing happens. "I dusted some friends, I met a dude, we hung out, I went home." That's the whole story. He played some Xbox. The scariest thing that happened to him is when he almost had contact with a guy at a liquor store. The funniest thing that happened...well, there really isn't anything funny in the story, except maybe that he paid this dude like 140 to be his friend for the night. The most pathetic thing was smoking crack in front of a kid, but the kid wasn't his, or even a close family member's, so on a pathetic scale of 1-10, it's like a 4.

Disappointment.

RiverFenix 10-31-2005 05:16 PM

It was an excellent story that I dont believe was true, i cant see poster smoking crack.