Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sig Sauer P226 9mm (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368885)

jakethebake 10-31-2005 12:45 PM

Re: Sig Sauer P226 9mm

[ QUOTE ]
Breaking news: no one is out to get you. Ditch the gun and increase your life expectancy. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a moron.

swede123 10-31-2005 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Breaking news: no one is out to get you. Ditch the gun and increase your life expectancy. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know Jake isn't messing around when he actually spells it correctly. For what it's worth, I agree wholeheartedly.

Swede

Larimani 10-31-2005 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Breaking news: you don't need a gun. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Breaking news:You don't need oxygen. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least one person in here still got some sense... But hey, it's ok... The more americans kill each other, the better the global gene pool gets.

10-31-2005 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're my favorite Jerry's kid. Let us know when you can walk around without the helmet.

Subfallen 10-31-2005 12:56 PM

Dear [censored],

I'm sorry my thread is not going well. Please do not ban me.

Humbly,
Subfallen

10-31-2005 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Breaking news: you don't need a gun. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Breaking news:You don't need oxygen. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was up to my knees in rice patties . . . while pussies like you were home wearing headbands, smoking pot, listening to the goddamn Beatles albums . . . AHH! AHH! AHH!

<font color="white">I just rewatched "Back to School" this weekend </font>

10-31-2005 01:02 PM

I love the sigs. I am a police officer and it is what I carry. However, I do recommend the P228 or P229.

The 9mm P228 is a little smaller and easier to handle. The 226 can carry more rounds but non-law enforcement/military are not allowed to carry magazines with more than 10 rounds anyway so in my opinion the 226 is not necessary.

If for some reason a 9mm is not enough firepower for you, then I recommend the P229. It is a .357 semi-auto that is the same size as the 9mm with more firepower.

Sigs are very expensive. They are worth the price but it is a high price. If you are just looking for something to shoot recreationally, look for something cheaper or just rent one at a range. Shooting is fun (great stress reliever!) and is constitutionally protected, but if you get a gun take safety glasses!

If you are lookng for something for personal/home defense, I am not gonna get into a 2nd ammendement debate here but as a law enforcement officer, I can tell you your money is better spent on other means (Martial Arts, Alarm System, etc.) Unless you face some specific threat AND have the training, a gun is not going to help.

Yes, I know the right to bear arms is protected...but remember, you are also protected from self-incrimination...Don't put yourself in a position where you need protection from either!

wacki 10-31-2005 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, this has worked very well in washington DC. Leave this thread and move to politics please. A simple search will show you that the stats show crime decreases when citizens are armed. But we are hijaking this thread. This is a no politics zone ya pansy!

swede123 10-31-2005 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear [censored],

I'm sorry my thread is not going well. Please do not ban me.

Humbly,
Subfallen

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about [censored] , he's going Thoreau on us and in comparison moderating this cesspool probably won't seem very significant.

Swede

wacki 10-31-2005 01:03 PM

The sig is a very good gun. I suggest you go to a gun club and try a bunch out. Guns are like shoes. You need to know which one fits you best.