Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368205)

Lazymeatball 10-30-2005 04:39 AM

Re: s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk

I could sure go for a greasy platter of deep fried appetizers samplers right now

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
=censored= please cut me some slack i am fucknplastered here

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell a story.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so

haloowen party, but i have no fuggin costme whatsoever, so i just go regular clothes... whatever.. nobody cares. just get wicked drunk drinking ton of jack daniels, i bought like a 20 $ bottle and got durnk off it but the rest got connsumed by drunken moochers

so i go there w/ my frined who is a girl (JUST FRIENDS OOT) anyway, while we are ther eshe is talking to some dude... whatever. she ends up hooiking up w/ him i guess.. but the bad part is, somehow she disppears, .. now al o fa sudden i have no ride home!

in a drunken stoopr i have to AWALK HOME 3 MILES WHT ATH E FUCK111!

JUST GOT HOME ANS I AM STARING.. WHAT SHOULD I EAT?

[/ QUOTE ]

all i have to sa6t sihgs ihgdsohoh, i durnk as [censored], andn ihodshf are paryt, idht!~!!!!

10-30-2005 05:02 AM

and thus the hypocrisy of the OOT banning is shown in vivid colors, unless this dumbass/non contributing post causes a banning.

Ban him or else show how much of a dumbass biased piece of [censored] you are [censored]

daryn 10-30-2005 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and thus the hypocrisy of the OOT banning is shown in vivid colors, unless this dumbass/non contributing post causes a banning.

Ban him or else show how much of a dumbass biased piece of [censored] you are [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

F U LOSER

HEY CENSORED, I RECOMMEND A REVERSE BAN ON DAVID HUME, TY

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

F U LOSER

[/ QUOTE ]

bicyclekick 10-30-2005 05:05 AM

I'm rueslla rdrunk too.

doesn't mater dswehre you are you can get a capb most places worry now.t

10-30-2005 05:06 AM

A ban on me would only prove my point.

daryn 10-30-2005 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A ban on me would only prove my point.

[/ QUOTE ]

then i wish to prove your point

idiot!

10-30-2005 05:14 AM

ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

didnt mean to sound harsh but i hate it when people do that.

daryn 10-30-2005 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

didnt mean to sound harsh but i hate it when people do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm then if you look at the most recenpt posts you can see tha t my spellin is pretty much in order, retard.

i could OBVIOULSY GO BACK AND EDIT AND USE BACKSPACE AND SPELL EVERYHTING CORRECTLY, BUT I AM DRUNK AND CARE NOT FOR SUCH THINGS

MORON!