Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Movie: Saw II (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367916)

Jurollo 10-29-2005 05:05 PM

Re: Movie: Saw II

Decent plot in an uneccessarily gorey movie. Its' smartness surprised me at points though.
~Justin

BCPVP 10-29-2005 05:10 PM

Beverly Mitchell (Lucy Camden from 7th Heaven) has really filled out nicely... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I laughed at 3/4 of the audience when they all jumped/screamed at the "boo" moment.

trying2learn 10-29-2005 05:22 PM

am i the only one who thought it was weak that they left out what the beverly mitchell character was framed for? i think her quote was, "does it really matter?"...which i guess it didn't.

BCPVP 10-29-2005 05:27 PM

It was weak. So was her death.

And if you're pissed that I said that, then you shouldn't be watching horrer movies. The hot chicks ALWAYS die.

tdarko 10-29-2005 05:45 PM

liked both of them. i also went into both of them excusing bad acting b/c that goes with the genre. it gets tiresome when everyone keeps knocking the acting but the acting is bad in every horror/thriller that has ever been made. i didn't go to see an oscar winning performance from a new kid or cary elwes.

as for saw II, i thought it definately held its weight as far as sequals go and left the door open for a third so get ready.

11t 10-29-2005 05:46 PM

I saw it earlier today and thought it was shot better and there was better acting than the first one.

If you like horror/scary/gore movies than this is a must see.

fyodor 10-29-2005 06:28 PM

It would not suprise me in the least if it was better than the first. It would be hard not to be.

NobodysFreak 10-29-2005 07:37 PM

I just got back from seeing it. I think the first one is the better of the two, but the second one was more violent. There are a few things in the movie that didn't quite add up, namely the ending and the seemingly irrational behavior of that really jacked guy. It's worth the trip to the theatre because movies like this really don't translate well onto DVDs.

BCPVP 10-29-2005 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seemingly irrational behavior of that really jacked guy

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhhh, given the circumstances, I can understand a little irrational behavior.

Lady Dont Tekno 10-29-2005 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few things in the movie that didn't quite add up, namely the ending and the seemingly irrational behavior of that really jacked guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

'roided out drug dealer who is kidnapped and told he is going to die in 2 hours if he doesn't solve some stupid puzzle. I can't believe he's acting irrationally. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LDT