Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Before I go to sleep at night, (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366318)

A_C_Slater 10-27-2005 12:54 AM

Re: Before I go to sleep at night,

[ QUOTE ]
i keep longer term things on my computer and write daily things down in the morning and carry them around with me (which is also added to throughout the day). the thing i absolutely hate the most is thinking of something and not writing it down and not knowing what it was. i just can't stop thinking about it forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just silly. If you can't remember what it was it's not important.

kyro 10-27-2005 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no. I usually just rub one out and call it a day.

Jack of Arcades 10-27-2005 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no. I usually just rub one out and call it a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

J_V 10-27-2005 01:23 AM

I do the same thing. I'm much more motivated at night and not much of a morning person.

I am a big believer in writing down goals for the day. I think you are muddling some of your long term and short term goals. You can't go to the sea and play your A game and not waste time on poker in the same day. Break them up, make them realistic and try to get them all done in a day at any cost.

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes it feels like I just do nothing all day, then at nighttime I am reminded of Pink Floyd's "Time".

[/ QUOTE ]

That exactly describes what I go through. I don't have a solution to the problem, but I'm sure it has a biological/hormonal answer.

10-27-2005 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
call ING bank

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't call them unless you have to. They ban people who use their CS too much.

gamblore99 10-27-2005 01:44 AM

I usuall make the same kinda list. but it is a lot more short term. Helps me organize things to do. and then i try to set time for everything quickley. usually i get most done. I like the ideas of some of those long term goals. I also like that ocean goal. that is just cool.

Spladle Master 10-27-2005 02:37 AM

No, I pretty much do the things I want to do and am content with my life.

jason_t 10-27-2005 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, it's kind of made me more stressful because i have all these things to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find when I don't write things down, if I try to think about the things that I have to do I find this tangled web of things and I sometimes forget some and sometimes forget what I have done and it leads to a lot of unnecessary stress. But when I write things down, everything appears nice and neat and I can see what I've done and I don't have to stop and think so much.

Escape 10-27-2005 03:19 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Not the only one with a Shin Chan avatar anymore.

jason_t 10-27-2005 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
:( Not the only one with a Shin Chan avatar anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?