Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Punk ass B****es! I'll kick 'em in the nuts!!!! (pointless RANT) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365067)

AngusThermopyle 10-25-2005 09:22 PM

Re: Punk ass B****es! I\'ll kick \'em in the nuts!!!! (pointless RANT)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...e/mrpeanut.jpg

JohnnyHumongous 10-25-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KICK EVERYONE IN THE NUTS AND KICK THE DEALER IN THE NUTS AND THE FLOOR KICK HIM IN THE NUTS CALL THE WAITRESS OVER AND KICK HER IN THE NUTS AND KICK ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE NUTS AND KICK THE GUY WITH ONE CARD WHERE? IN THE NUTS AND THEN HAVE THEIR NUTS KICK EACHOTHERS NUTS RIGHT NUT KICK LEFT NUT AND VICE VERSA UNTIL EVERYONE NUTS HAVE BEEN KICKED AND THEN KICK NUTS KICK NUTS NUTKICKING KICK NUTS BUY A BAG OF CORN NUTS AND KICK THAT AND THEN FIND A GUY WITH THE LAST NAME GNUTTS (SILENT G) AND KICK HIM PREFERABBLY IN THE NUTS AND FINALLY KICK YOURSELF RIGHT IN THE NUTS

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I have developed a different, pretty dry and sarcastic sense of humor the last couple years and I guess that's why this post is so damn brilliant in my humble opinion.

Rasputin 10-25-2005 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KICK EVERYONE IN THE NUTS AND KICK THE DEALER IN THE NUTS AND THE FLOOR KICK HIM IN THE NUTS CALL THE WAITRESS OVER AND KICK HER IN THE NUTS AND KICK ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE NUTS AND KICK THE GUY WITH ONE CARD WHERE? IN THE NUTS AND THEN HAVE THEIR NUTS KICK EACHOTHERS NUTS RIGHT NUT KICK LEFT NUT AND VICE VERSA UNTIL EVERYONE NUTS HAVE BEEN KICKED AND THEN KICK NUTS KICK NUTS NUTKICKING KICK NUTS BUY A BAG OF CORN NUTS AND KICK THAT AND THEN FIND A GUY WITH THE LAST NAME GNUTTS (SILENT G) AND KICK HIM PREFERABBLY IN THE NUTS AND FINALLY KICK YOURSELF RIGHT IN THE NUTS

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that's nuts.

Al_Capone_Junior 10-26-2005 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then there's the Coup d'état of the 2-4 world... Hat... Hooded sweatshirt... Mirrored sunglasses...

"TIME!"

It's BEFORE THE FRIGGIN' FLOP YOU FRIGGIN' MORON!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this actually happen? Who are these morons?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if I'm making up fiction, I'll tell you. No, this really did happen.

Who are they? WPT trained 2-4 pros!

al

Al_Capone_Junior 10-26-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
perhaps it's similar to the drunk brainless jerks who ask what they can bet every single friggin time it's to them for 6 hours! ...and we are playing LIMIT!

[/ QUOTE ]

"How much is it to me?"

"it's... TWO!!!!!!

WHAM!!!!!! SQUARE IN THE NUTS!!!!!!

al

Al_Capone_Junior 10-26-2005 12:42 PM

Excellent reply! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

al

Al_Capone_Junior 10-26-2005 12:45 PM

best reply ever!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SWEET! Excellent reply! You just earned yourself a special "prize" that will either involve a rare collector's item, a kick in the nuts, or both! PM me with your address and I'll mail it ASAP!!

al

sirpupnyc 10-26-2005 12:56 PM

Re: best reply ever!

But look here

(I thought the "kick the guy with one card where? In the nuts" bit sounded familiar...)

KCFire105 10-26-2005 04:03 PM

NH sir

rory 10-26-2005 04:32 PM

post of year