Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   my initial full tilt results (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=363004)

dogsballs 10-25-2005 01:26 AM

Re: my initial full tilt results

[ QUOTE ]
why full tilt? very tough site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the bast*rds have it in for me.

Actually, just been cold-decked there that's all. Bad run. Gave it up and moved on.

10-25-2005 01:27 AM

that is about 3.5BB/100 hands. Very good for full tilt, even at 1/2. I don't think this adjustment is going to be much of a problem for you.

10-25-2005 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, just been cold-decked there that's all. Bad run. Gave it up and moved on.

[/ QUOTE ]

was asking the OP. but that was my point. Full tilt is a tough site to beat.

SoCalRugger 10-25-2005 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've also never had a good run there. Going to finish clearing the rest of my $300 reload, then going to add it to the list of sites that I won't play at. If they ever get enough traffic to the point where they consistently have four 5/10 games going, then maybe I'll consider going back. Right now, game selection is just too limited at 5/10, and even 3/6 a lot of the time.

JJNJustin 10-25-2005 02:02 AM

I'm getting dealt monsters left and right, today. It's almost ridiculous. Them holding up is another story.

Why Tilt? Because Party gives me bad karma.

all in all, I think it's too good to be true. When and if I continue winning, I will post.

Gamblor 10-25-2005 02:07 AM

While traffic is light most of the day, there are times when the games at 15-30 and up are both shorthanded and good. Mostly weak-tighties.

The No Limit games can be tough at times.

PITTM 10-25-2005 02:20 AM

ive been playing their 25nl and its retardedly tight for what it is. they must have read to play phils top 10 or something...its pretty boring.

rj

otter 10-25-2005 02:27 AM

not much action on full tilt.

d10 10-25-2005 02:52 AM

In response to all the posts commenting on the difficulty of FTP, the smaller stakes games are pretty tough, but at $8/$16 and up there are some horrible regulars.

10-25-2005 08:40 AM

Agreed that FTP is tough. I played some micro limits and I was getting so much respect, people were folding to 2.5x the BB UTG. Almost every time.

I was kinda hoping that after the WSOP TV coverage, maybe everyone would see how deep Ivey got and some fish would flock over to FTP.

Hey, I can dream can't I?