Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Can you take strippers home? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362472)

Indiana 10-21-2005 01:44 PM

Re: Can you take strippers home?

I guess I was looking to datamine and see if anybody had any success.

Indy

jakethebake 10-21-2005 01:46 PM

You're in Indy right? There's a place right near downtown. I forget the name, but if you're at the stadium, you walk right under the overpass there. Yes, you can take them home. No I haven't myself, but I was with someone that did who was staying in the next hotel room so I can say with 100% certainty.

MarkL444 10-21-2005 01:46 PM

evan???

jason???

Indiana 10-21-2005 01:47 PM

Jake,

Are you talking about the Red Garter?

Indy

jakethebake 10-21-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jake,

Are you talking about the Red Garter?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like it might be right. It was a couple of years ago.

Indiana 10-21-2005 01:49 PM

Well we only have 1 club downtown. Most of our clubs are away from the downtown area. So your friend just propositioned her and got the total package for a few hundred?

Indy

HopeydaFish 10-21-2005 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In your hometown have you had any success taking strippers home? I have the impression that most of them don't work outside of the club but I could be wrong.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, amazing as it may seem, some strippers *are* prostitutes as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MegaBet 10-21-2005 01:51 PM

I guess you are in a dry spell on the girl front. Is it taxable? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jakethebake 10-21-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well we only have 1 club downtown. Most of our clubs are away from the downtown area. So your friend just propositioned her and got the total package for a few hundred?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he pretty much just asked as I recall. No idea what he paid. He was pretty much drunk off his ass so he probably doesn't know either. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HopeydaFish 10-21-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you mention that you were going to marriage counselling in one of the other forums? Bagging a stripper would seem to be counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish with the counselling.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.