Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I love getting heckled in SNGs (NC) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361720)

Exitonly 10-20-2005 02:46 PM

Re: I love getting heckled in SNGs (NC)

yea, i'm not sure what the best way to end it is.. but it's not the HU challenge.

bawcerelli 10-20-2005 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I liked it all except the end.
"I'll play you HU for $X" is a typical loser response.
He made a terrible call w/66.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that's what the losers always say after getting knocked out. but here atticus knows the guy doesn't have a clue how to play so his challenge is +EV.

AtticusFinch 10-20-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He made a terrible call w/66.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that's what the losers always say after getting knocked out. but here atticus knows the guy doesn't have a clue how to play so his challenge is +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, since I don't have a clue how to play HU, it's probably 0EV.

pooh74 10-20-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hero: Want to play some HU? Name the stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never understand these statements. Why not just say, "My Dad can beat up your Dad."

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed...I usually just say "we just did, you lost"

citanul 10-20-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The #1 response we all get from pushbotting is:
"It works every time but once."

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not joking, I would pay $500 if I never had to read that again in a SNG. I ususally don't reply, but if I do I write, "ok gl."

[/ QUOTE ]

send me $500 and then hit the "show no chat" button on whatever poker server you're using.

c

AtticusFinch 10-20-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to take it in context. I had just lost like 6 HU SNGs on a row, so I was laughing my ass off to myself when I said this.

AtticusFinch 10-20-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

send me $500 and then hit the "show no chat" button on whatever poker server you're using.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit Citanul, I snarfed iced tea all over my keyboard after reading this. You owe me a new keyboard. I'm sure you can afford it after your $500 score, though.

pooh74 10-20-2005 02:55 PM

If I just keep my name the same old color, pretty soon it will be one of kind...pretty neat eh? Sort of like the "cheap guy" who wants a personalized license plate (vanity plate) so he changes his name to 82U-43T

wuwei 10-20-2005 02:58 PM

Was it one of you yahoos calling me a fish and a donk the other day when I pushed K2o and beat your TT?

If so, busting you out a few hands later was the highlight of my evening [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Karak567 10-20-2005 03:15 PM

I get heckled probably 1 out of every 3 SNGs I play.

Were you guys aware that I am the "worst player in the world," the "biggest fish at the 55s" and the "shittiest player to ever play poker" and that I should "go get poker for dummies?"

I am glad these people help out my 18 % consistent ROI at the 55 wirh their advice.