Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   You're missing out on all the action at Eurobet (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361710)

keetz555 10-20-2005 03:54 PM

Re: You\'re missing out on all the action at Eurobet

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They protect their blinds like watchdogs
Hand 1: I limp in EP with AA
Hand 2 (a couple of orbits later on another table): I get AA in EP again. I limp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, this sounds optimal...

[/ QUOTE ]

They hate blind steals. A raise from EP is not considered a blind steal. Therefore they fold when you raise from EP and call when you raise from LP. Got it? Good.

Hornacek 10-20-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2 (a couple of orbits later on another table): I get AA in EP again. I limp.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They hate blind steals. A raise from EP is not considered a blind steal. Therefore they fold when you raise from EP and call when you raise from LP. Got it? Good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man, this is 2/4, not 50/100. Limping is asking to get cracked. And maybe they just didn't have the cards and/or didn't catch the flop. Check the VPIP before sitting down at a table.

lorinda 10-20-2005 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1: I limp in EP with xx, folds to BB who checks. I bet the flop, he folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do this every orbit.

Lori

gildwulf 10-20-2005 03:59 PM

Man, I hate it when people play AA suited.

AA suited 10-20-2005 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I hate it when people play AA suited.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone call? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

keetz555 10-20-2005 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man, this is 2/4, not 50/100. Limping is asking to get cracked. And maybe they just didn't have the cards and/or didn't catch the flop. Check the VPIP before sitting down at a table.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, true, but it's just that every time I raised from the first three seats, everyone folded. I win the blinds with hands like KK, QQ and AKs. It really does get frustrating after a while. Normally I never limp in with big hands. Checking my stats... when I play at a normal game at Party, my PF raise percentage with AA, KK and AK is like 95.

Innocentius 10-20-2005 04:31 PM

I also have problems beating tight-passives, but I think its just because I've gotten so used to the loose-passives at party. Just adjust. Ultra-passive isn't good poker, and you can beat them if you apply yourself.

PS. Love your avatar.

Freudian 10-20-2005 05:19 PM

So you mean that NL25-tables with VP$IP of 12% is bad?

keetz555 10-20-2005 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also have problems beating tight-passives, but I think its just because I've gotten so used to the loose-passives at party. Just adjust. Ultra-passive isn't good poker, and you can beat them if you apply yourself.

PS. Love your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on! You're exactly right, it's all about adjustment. I'm used to getting cold-called from two or three places with my EP raises. I need to switch up my game, and that's probably my problem... I'm not diverse enough. I know how to play TA against LPs, but I suck at adjusting to a rock garden... (Or at adjusting, period.)

Ps. Gotta love Jun, eh?

Photoc 10-20-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People are basically playing nothing but AA suited

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be missing the fun at Empire. How the hell do you wait for AA SUITED?