Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   bike note update (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360591)

Exitonly 10-19-2005 01:42 AM

Re: bike note update

[ QUOTE ]
Interestingly enough, I'm not that surprised by this. I mean, if I expected this from anyone, I'd expect this from the guy who got a BJ from a homeless guy for $1 then paid him $5.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that's not a joke, link?

siccjay 10-19-2005 01:42 AM

Eh, I don't believe you.

ChipWrecked 10-19-2005 01:47 AM

Good thing you're in NY, because in the South, the neighbor's play now would be to burn your friend's house down.

GuyOnTilt 10-19-2005 01:49 AM

Slashing his tires was a really immature dick move.

GoT

PoBoy321 10-19-2005 01:53 AM

Bum blowjob

imported_anacardo 10-19-2005 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as some of you might remember i received a note on my bicycle about not locking it to a lamppost on the outskirts of a neighbor's lawn. most of you agreed that something needed to be done.

i cannot find the link to it, but tonight i snapped:

my friends and i had just finished carving pumpkins and were drinking on the porch across the street / listening to music at a REASONABLE level. That SUV pulls into the neighbor's driveway and the owner of the house goes inside. ten minutes later he comes out, screams across the street "i called the cops about the noise, turn it down!".

we exchanged words. this was 5 hours ago.

as of right now, the neighbor has four slashed tires. good luck getting to work tomorrow, buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This = passive-aggressive, nancy-boy bullshit.

Either tell him to put up his dukes, or (BEST PLAY ALERT:) Get on with your life.

Enjoy your visit to jail!

10-19-2005 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Good thing you're in NY, because in the South, the neighbor's play now would be to burn your friend's house down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this isn't meant to inflame Suh-thren-uhs, suh. Ah take pow-ful uffence when tha region uv mah burr-thin is stare-ree-oh-typed and uh-tacked.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

GuyOnTilt 10-19-2005 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
uh-tacked.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good Schneider impression. Props.

GoT

ChipWrecked 10-19-2005 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this isn't meant to inflame Suh-thren-uhs, suh. Ah take pow-ful uffence when tha region uv mah burr-thin is stare-ree-oh-typed and uh-tacked.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: OZ

I didn't mean that far South [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

shant 10-19-2005 02:12 AM

The play here was a pretty easy defenestration.