Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   2+2ers in Seattle (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358986)

10-17-2005 02:52 AM

Re: 2+2ers in Seattle

I'm not a 2+2 poster (1st post) I'm just a lurker...
I play almost exclusively at Wizards in Burien south of Seattle. (4-8)

Has anyone played the 10-20 at Midway on pac highway?

bobdibble 10-17-2005 03:14 AM

I play at the Muck a few times a month, usually in the 20/40 game, although, I'm considering starting to play in the 30/60. I play in the 4/8 and 10/20 when waiting to get into the 20/40 game.

Ocasionally, I will play 20/40 or NL at Tulalip... but imo, the games *much* better at the Muck. However, GoT, please stay up at Tulalip. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bernie 10-17-2005 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As a side note, with GoT back in town that's going to make the local game a little tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

He's up at tulalip. shhhhhhh

b

kerrizor 10-17-2005 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a side note, with GoT back in town that's going to make the local game a little tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I suddenly feel that, in addition to being a bad player, I'm extra hampered because everyone knows me, but I don't know ya'll? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GuyOnTilt 10-17-2005 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

b

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, I heard about the 30 with 2/3 kill at the Muck, so I'll be down soon enough. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GoT

bernie 10-17-2005 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I suddenly feel that, in addition to being a bad player, I'm extra hampered because everyone knows me, but I don't know ya'll? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know ya. Couldn't pick you out of a lineup. Yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

b

bernie 10-17-2005 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

b

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, I heard about the 30 with 2/3 kill at the Muck, so I'll be down soon enough. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't even heard about that. I mean, I know I haven't been playing regularly in a while, but still.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

b

beset7 10-17-2005 03:08 PM

I live in shoreline and I'm a regular at club hollywood, parkers, goldies, tulalip and muckleshoot.

Not sure what the gripe is with hollywood. the 6/12 or 8/16 game is usually very good. especially right after the nightly NLHE tourney.

BigBrother 10-17-2005 04:13 PM

I play occasionally at Tulalip up north and at Wizards down south.

kerrizor 10-17-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know ya. Couldn't pick you out of a lineup. Yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably know me by sight, anyways -- there's only so many 6' red-headed women playing poker in Seattle.

-k-